|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does Mrs. Worthington have?
2. What three words has Little Man practiced in order to start a conversation with Mrs. Worthington on his route in Chapter 7?
(a) "Cool for July."
(b) "Love your hair."
(c) "Nice weather out."
(d) "Paper boy delivery."
3. What does Little Man say "seemed like the least I could do for Mrs. Worthington" in Chapter 9?
(a) Calling the police on her lover.
(b) Canceling her newspaper subscription.
(c) Calling the police on her husband.
(d) Paying her paper bill for her.
4. Who answers the door when Little Man stops by Mrs. Worthington's house to collect two weeks' worth of newspaper payments in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Worthington.
(b) Greaser Charles.
(c) Mrs. Worthington.
(d) Mr. Spiro.
5. How much money does Little Man give to Ara T in Chapter 3?
(a) 25 cents.
(b) 1 dollar.
(c) 2 dollars.
(d) 50 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue does Little Man have with his knife in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Little Man say that Mam had told him to stay away from Ara T in Chapter 3?
3. What children's television show does Little Man describe watching in Chapter 4?
4. What is the technique called that Little Man's speech therapist has taught him in order to help with his stutter in Chapter 1?
5. What is the nickname of the boy that has replaced Rat as Little Man's catcher in baseball practice while Rat is away?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)