|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color uniform does Mam wear when she works for the narrator's family?
2. What money does Little Man give to Mam for carfare in Chapter 16?
(a) The money from Mrs. Worthington.
(b) The money from his mother's room.
(c) The money from Mr. Spiro's payment.
(d) The money from Mr. Spiro's tip.
3. Why does Little Man decide to take a bath at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) He is covered in mud.
(b) He has a headache.
(c) He is covered in sand.
(d) He smells like mothballs.
4. Where was Rat trying to ride his bike down concrete steps when he incurred his scar, according to Little Man in Chapter 8?
(a) At Central Park.
(b) At Crump Stadium.
(c) At the post office.
(d) At Union Square.
5. How did the thief get into Little Man's room to steal his belongings in Chapter 16?
(a) By breaking a window.
(b) By breaking in through the basement.
(c) By breaking the front door lock.
(d) By climbing the ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Little Man says in Chapter 9, "I would be glad to be a grown-up for two reasons." What is the first reason he gives?
2. What job does Mam always give to Little Man when making breakfast?
3. How much money is enclosed in Mrs. Worthington's envelope for payment in Chapter 15?
4. How many stitches did Rat get after crashing his bike on concrete stairs, according to Little Man in Chapter 8?
5. What does Little Man say Mam looks like in the photo from the zoo?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)