1. Little Man says in the beginning of Chapter 1, "I'm typing about the stabbing for a good reason." What is the reason that he gives?
(a) "I'm dead."
(b) "I can't talk."
(c) "I can't remember it."
(d) "I'm in prison."
2. What color is the handle of Little Man's knife that he describes in Chapter 1?
3. What is the technique called that Little Man's speech therapist has taught him in order to help with his stutter in Chapter 1?
(a) Aspirated Thought.
(b) Gentle Air.
(c) Syllabic Reasoning.
(d) Soft Speaking.
4. How old is Little Man of the novel?
5. What punctuation marks does Little Man say he hates in Chapter 1?
(a) Exclamation marks.
(d) Question marks.
6. Where does Little Man's family live?
(a) Little Rock.
7. What state is Mam from originally?
8. How old was Little Man when Mam came to live with his family?
9. What is Mam's real name?
(a) Miss Marie Stewart.
(b) Miss Nora Smith.
(c) Miss Nellie Avent.
(d) Miss Sarah Abrams.
This section contains 4,628 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)