|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
(b) Because Ben is his best friend.
(c) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
(d) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
2. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Concentrate on his finals.
(b) Read the entire Whitman poem.
(c) Ask someone else to the prom.
(d) Forgive and go on.
3. What does Q continue to do on Monday?
(a) Call and talk to Margo's sister.
(b) Write passionate poetry to Margo.
(c) Analyze "Song of Myself".
(d) Skip school.
4. Where does Q want to visit?
(a) The last two pseudovisions.
(b) A library display on Walt Whitman.
(c) The movie theater where he had his only date with Margo when they were nine.
(d) The park where he and Margo played in as children.
5. Where does the sentence that the boys find say you will go?
(a) To the paper towns.
(b) To Dante's inferno.
(c) To the steel mills.
(d) To the eternal wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben call Margo?
2. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
3. What change does Q find in a calender?
4. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
5. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
2. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
3. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
4. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
5. What do Q and Lacey talk about in the bathroom?
6. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
7. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
8. Why does Q go to a party when Ben calls him?
9. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
10. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)