|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is causing the stench?
(a) A cesspool.
(b) A skunk.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A pile of manure.
2. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(b) Eva Peron.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
3. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
(b) An eagerness to be done with high school.
(c) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
(d) The lastness of it.
4. What is the Omnicitionary?
(a) A shortened version of the Oxford dictionary.
(b) Radar's collection of school essays.
(c) Radar's version of Wikipedia.
(d) Radar's factual database.
5. What does Q think an abandoned subdivision is in the scheme of the clues he has gathered?
(a) The Dante's inferno.
(b) The Troll Hole.
(c) The Cesspool.
(d) The paper town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q realize about Margo?
2. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
3. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
4. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
5. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
2. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
3. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
4. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
5. What do Q's parents say about humans mirroring each other?
6. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
7. What changes does Q find in the mini mall?
8. What does Q realize when he re-reads the Whitman poem?
9. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
10. Why does Q go to a party when Ben calls him?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)