|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(b) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
(c) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(d) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
2. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
(a) A Subaru.
(b) A Bronco.
(c) A Miata.
(d) A minivan.
3. Where does Q bring the minivan?
(a) To a garage.
(b) To a park.
(c) To a small house.
(d) To a rest stop.
4. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
(a) Go Home.
(b) Catch me.
(c) Troll hole.
(d) Found me.
5. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
2. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
3. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
4. What is causing the stench?
5. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What clue does Q try to figure out and track down?
2. How does Q vacillate about his search for Margo, but what does he do instead of the prom concerning her?
3. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
4. What do Q's parents say about humans mirroring each other?
5. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
6. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
7. What do Q and Lacey talk about in the bathroom?
8. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
9. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
10. How does Q finally figure out where Margo is?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)