|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
(a) He has not been a mirror at all for Margo.
(b) He has been an accurate mirror for Margo.
(c) He has no idea what kind of mirror he has been.
(d) He has not been a good mirror for Margo.
2. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
(a) Near Jacksonville.
(b) Just over the South Carolina border.
(d) Lake City, Florida.
3. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
(a) Become Margo.
(b) Understand all the clues.
(c) Let her come to him.
(d) Give up.
4. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
5. What does Ben want Q to do?
(a) Call Ben's parents.
(b) Come join the party.
(c) Drive Ben home.
(d) Find some more alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
2. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
3. Where does Q bring the minivan?
4. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
5. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
Short Essay Questions
1. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
2. What do Q's parents say about humans mirroring each other?
3. What does Q do in the souvenir shop while waiting?
4. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
5. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
6. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
7. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
8. Why does Q become frustrated with Ben the morning after the prom?
9. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
10. What does Q realize when he re-reads the Whitman poem?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)