|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What change does Q find in a calender?
(a) The month was flipped from February to June.
(b) The first five months were now torn off.
(c) The June month is torn out.
(d) The calendar was flipped over so it was not visible.
2. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
(a) Humans being able to connect to one another.
(b) The ability of humans to forgive one another.
(c) The earth's ability to recover from careless humans.
(d) The stories that a blade of glass can reveal.
3. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
(a) He finds a picture of a drawing of the United States.
(b) He finds a used car ad.
(c) He finds a greyhound bus ticket stub.
(d) He finds a number of travel books.
4. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That Margo is too smart to be found.
(b) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(c) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
(d) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
5. What do Ben, Q, Radar and Lacey explain to their parents?
(a) How they are going to honor Margo at graduation.
(b) Why they are going to miss graduation.
(c) Why they are going to protest at graduation.
(d) Why they are going to go nude under their gowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of t-shirts do Ben and Q buy for Ben and Radar to wear?
2. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
3. Where do the words lead?
4. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
5. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)