|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
(a) A book copyrighted in 2003.
(b) Some eating utensils.
(c) A travel guide dated 1998.
(d) Some canned beans and corn.
2. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
(a) College prospects.
(b) The possibility of marrying Margo.
(c) Those to whom Q is attached.
(d) The possibility of finding Margo.
3. What does Q find repetitive?
(a) Ben and Radar's comments about Margo.
(b) The advice the adults in his life offer.
(c) The clues Q keeps thinking he is unearthing.
(d) The Whitman poem.
4. What does Lacey ask of Q?
(a) To take her to the park.
(b) To take her to meet up with Margo.
(c) To sit and talk with her.
(d) To get her another beer.
5. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
(b) The lastness of it.
(c) An eagerness to be done with high school.
(d) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
2. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
3. What do the boys agree to do on graduation?
4. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
5. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
2. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
3. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
4. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
5. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
6. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
7. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
8. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
9. How does Q vacillate about his search for Margo, but what does he do instead of the prom concerning her?
10. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)