|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ben, Q, Radar and Lacey explain to their parents?
(a) Why they are going to protest at graduation.
(b) How they are going to honor Margo at graduation.
(c) Why they are going to go nude under their gowns.
(d) Why they are going to miss graduation.
2. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
(a) Let her come to him.
(b) Understand all the clues.
(c) Become Margo.
(d) Give up.
3. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Ben is his best friend.
(b) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
(c) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
(d) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
4. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That Margo is a legal adult.
(b) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(c) That Margo is safe.
(d) That the detective has already followed all leads.
5. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Forgive and go on.
(b) Ask someone else to the prom.
(c) Concentrate on his finals.
(d) Read the entire Whitman poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one area Q pinpoints for finding Margo?
2. What do Gus and his friends do for fun?
3. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
4. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
5. What does Q think an abandoned subdivision is in the scheme of the clues he has gathered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
2. What do the boys find that leads them into a souvenir shop and how do they feel when they leave the mini mall?
3. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
4. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
5. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
6. What roles do Radar and Lacey assume for the trip to New York?
7. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
8. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
9. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
10. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)