|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
(a) Found me.
(b) Go Home.
(c) Catch me.
(d) Troll hole.
2. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
(a) He has no idea what kind of mirror he has been.
(b) He has not been a good mirror for Margo.
(c) He has not been a mirror at all for Margo.
(d) He has been an accurate mirror for Margo.
3. Where does Q go the night of the prom?
(a) Quail Hollow.
(b) Margo's home.
(c) The prom.
(d) Daytona Beach.
4. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
(a) A Miata.
(b) A minivan.
(c) A Bronco.
(d) A Subaru.
5. What does Q find repetitive?
(a) The Whitman poem.
(b) The clues Q keeps thinking he is unearthing.
(c) Ben and Radar's comments about Margo.
(d) The advice the adults in his life offer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
2. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
3. What is Lacey's role for the trip?
4. What is the Omnicitionary?
5. Where do the words lead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
2. How does Q finally figure out where Margo is?
3. What do Q's parents say about humans mirroring each other?
4. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
5. What roles do Radar and Lacey assume for the trip to New York?
6. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
7. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
8. What clue does Q try to figure out and track down?
9. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
10. What does Q do in the souvenir shop while waiting?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)