|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
(a) That Q is overreacting.
(b) That Q is expecting too much of them.
(c) Radar offers no opinion.
(d) That Radar thinks the frustration is justified.
2. What does Lacey ask of Q?
(a) To sit and talk with her.
(b) To get her another beer.
(c) To take her to meet up with Margo.
(d) To take her to the park.
3. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
(b) The lastness of it.
(c) An eagerness to be done with high school.
(d) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
4. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
(b) No doze.
5. What do the boys agree to do on graduation?
(a) Mention Margo's name when they cross the stage.
(b) Not go to graduation.
(c) Call in a bomb threat.
(d) Graduate naked under their gowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
2. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
3. Where does Q bring the minivan?
4. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
5. Instead of a mystery, what does Q decide Margo is?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Q finally figure out where Margo is?
2. Why does Q go to a party when Ben calls him?
3. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
4. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
5. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
6. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
7. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
8. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
9. What does Q realize when he re-reads the Whitman poem?
10. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)