|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Q remain obsessed?
(a) The clues.
(b) Knowing why Margo is unhappy.
(c) Finding a way to forget Margo.
(d) Getting out of going to the prom.
2. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) The principal at Q's school.
(b) Q's uncle.
(c) Q's English teacher.
(d) The school psychiatrist.
3. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Trying to find Margo.
(b) Removing one of his eyebrows.
(c) Not going to the prom.
(d) Telling his parents a lie.
4. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
(a) The gas gauge being accurate.
(b) Getting pulled over.
(c) A blow out.
(d) The slight shake in the steering column.
5. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
(a) That Q is expecting too much of them.
(b) That Q is overreacting.
(c) That Radar thinks the frustration is justified.
(d) Radar offers no opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ben take NyQuil?
2. What do the boys agree to do on graduation?
3. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
4. What is Lacey's role for the trip?
5. Where do the words lead?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)