|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
(b) New York City.
2. Instead of a mystery, what does Q decide Margo is?
(a) Just a girl.
(b) An illusion.
(c) A trap.
(d) A fake.
3. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
(a) Getting pulled over.
(b) A blow out.
(c) The slight shake in the steering column.
(d) The gas gauge being accurate.
4. Where do the words lead?
(a) A souvenir store.
(b) An old music store.
(c) A door to the back alley.
(d) A gun shop.
5. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
(a) Lies down in an empty lot and falls asleep.
(b) Hacks down a sapling in frustration.
(c) Screams Margo's name throughout the area.
(d) Falls to his knees and cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
2. Where does Q bring the minivan?
3. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
4. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
5. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
2. How does Q vacillate about his search for Margo, but what does he do instead of the prom concerning her?
3. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
4. What does Q do in the souvenir shop while waiting?
5. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
6. What roles do Radar and Lacey assume for the trip to New York?
7. Why does Q become frustrated with Ben the morning after the prom?
8. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
9. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
10. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)