|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
(a) She loves him more than he knew.
(b) She has never cared for him.
(c) She is not coming back.
(d) She is healthier emotionally than the rest of them.
2. With what does Q remain obsessed?
(a) Finding a way to forget Margo.
(b) Getting out of going to the prom.
(c) The clues.
(d) Knowing why Margo is unhappy.
3. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That Margo is too smart to be found.
(b) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
(c) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(d) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
4. What does Q continue to do on Monday?
(a) Skip school.
(b) Analyze "Song of Myself".
(c) Call and talk to Margo's sister.
(d) Write passionate poetry to Margo.
5. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
(a) A piece of paper with the name John on it.
(b) A picture of him when he was six.
(c) A number of small changes.
(d) A note with his name on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ben take NyQuil?
2. What does Lacey ask of Q?
3. How does Radar help Q?
4. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
5. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Q do in the souvenir shop while waiting?
2. What do the boys find that leads them into a souvenir shop and how do they feel when they leave the mini mall?
3. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
4. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
5. What do Q's parents say about humans mirroring each other?
6. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
7. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
8. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
9. Why does Q go to a party when Ben calls him?
10. How does Q finally figure out where Margo is?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)