|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the words lead?
(a) An old music store.
(b) A gun shop.
(c) A door to the back alley.
(d) A souvenir store.
2. About what does Q lie to his parents?
(a) That he is going to the prom stag.
(b) That he is meeting up with a group of people to do a prom alternate night.
(c) That he is taking Emily to the prom.
(d) That he is going to the library to study.
3. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(b) That Margo is safe.
(c) That Margo is a legal adult.
(d) That the detective has already followed all leads.
4. What does Q continue to do on Monday?
(a) Write passionate poetry to Margo.
(b) Skip school.
(c) Call and talk to Margo's sister.
(d) Analyze "Song of Myself".
5. What is one area Q pinpoints for finding Margo?
(a) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
2. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
3. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
4. What is Radar's role for the trip?
5. What is Lacey's role for the trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the boys find that leads them into a souvenir shop and how do they feel when they leave the mini mall?
2. What do Q and Lacey talk about in the bathroom?
3. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
4. What roles do Radar and Lacey assume for the trip to New York?
5. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
6. What do Q's parents say about humans mirroring each other?
7. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
8. What does Q realize when he re-reads the Whitman poem?
9. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
10. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)