|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
(b) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
(c) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(d) That Margo is too smart to be found.
2. What does Q continue to do on Monday?
(a) Write passionate poetry to Margo.
(b) Call and talk to Margo's sister.
(c) Skip school.
(d) Analyze "Song of Myself".
3. What does Ben want Q to do?
(a) Drive Ben home.
(b) Find some more alcohol.
(c) Come join the party.
(d) Call Ben's parents.
4. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
(a) Final exams.
(b) Creating a new video game.
(c) The prom.
(d) The summer field hockey tryouts.
5. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(a) Somewhere in Orlando.
(b) New York.
(c) She does not know nor care.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Q compare Margo?
2. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
3. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
4. Who is Dr. Holden?
5. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
2. Why does Q go to a party when Ben calls him?
3. What do the boys find that leads them into a souvenir shop and how do they feel when they leave the mini mall?
4. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
5. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
6. What roles do Radar and Lacey assume for the trip to New York?
7. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
8. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
9. How does Q finally figure out where Margo is?
10. What does Q realize when he re-reads the Whitman poem?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)