|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
(a) Let her come to him.
(b) Become Margo.
(c) Give up.
(d) Understand all the clues.
2. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
(a) The walls of abandoned buildings.
(b) His palm.
(c) Her palm.
(d) A black notebook.
3. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
(a) A book copyrighted in 2003.
(b) Some canned beans and corn.
(c) A travel guide dated 1998.
(d) Some eating utensils.
4. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
(a) The ability of humans to forgive one another.
(b) Humans being able to connect to one another.
(c) The earth's ability to recover from careless humans.
(d) The stories that a blade of glass can reveal.
5. What does Lacey ask of Q?
(a) To get her another beer.
(b) To take her to meet up with Margo.
(c) To sit and talk with her.
(d) To take her to the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Q compare Margo?
2. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
3. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
4. What happens when Q falls asleep?
5. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
2. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
3. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
4. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
5. Why does Q become frustrated with Ben the morning after the prom?
6. What changes does Q find in the mini mall?
7. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
8. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
9. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
10. What roles do Radar and Lacey assume for the trip to New York?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)