|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house are Ben and the others at for an after-prom party?
2. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
(a) A picture of him when he was six.
(b) A note with his name on it.
(c) A number of small changes.
(d) A piece of paper with the name John on it.
3. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
(b) Because Ben is his best friend.
(c) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
(d) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
4. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) Q's English teacher.
(b) Q's uncle.
(c) The principal at Q's school.
(d) The school psychiatrist.
5. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
(a) She'd get bored.
(b) She'd be afraid.
(c) She would have no audience.
(d) She would not have a way of eating.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
2. What change does Q find in a calender?
3. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
4. What does Q continue to do on Monday?
5. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
2. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
3. Why does Q become frustrated with Ben the morning after the prom?
4. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
5. How does Q finally figure out where Margo is?
6. How does Q vacillate about his search for Margo, but what does he do instead of the prom concerning her?
7. What does Q do in the souvenir shop while waiting?
8. What changes does Q find in the mini mall?
9. What do Q and Lacey talk about in the bathroom?
10. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)