|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the sentence that the boys find say you will go?
(a) To Dante's inferno.
(b) To the paper towns.
(c) To the steel mills.
(d) To the eternal wheel.
2. Where do the words lead?
(a) A door to the back alley.
(b) An old music store.
(c) A gun shop.
(d) A souvenir store.
3. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(a) New York.
(b) She does not know nor care.
(c) Somewhere in Orlando.
4. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
(a) He has been an accurate mirror for Margo.
(b) He has not been a mirror at all for Margo.
(c) He has no idea what kind of mirror he has been.
(d) He has not been a good mirror for Margo.
5. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) Q's English teacher.
(b) The school psychiatrist.
(c) Q's uncle.
(d) The principal at Q's school.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
2. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
3. Why does Ben take NyQuil?
4. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
5. What does Ben call Margo?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)