|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) Q's English teacher.
(b) The principal at Q's school.
(c) Q's uncle.
(d) The school psychiatrist.
2. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
(a) A Subaru.
(b) A Bronco.
(c) A Miata.
(d) A minivan.
3. Where does Q go the night of the prom?
(a) Margo's home.
(b) The prom.
(c) Daytona Beach.
(d) Quail Hollow.
4. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) Emily Dickinson.
(c) Eva Peron.
(d) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
5. What speed must they maintain to arrive at target at specified time?
(a) 77 mph.
(b) 55 mph.
(c) 66 mph.
(d) 72 mph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
2. What change does Q find in a calender?
3. What smells like lilac shampoo?
4. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
5. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Q finally figure out where Margo is?
2. Why does Q go to a party when Ben calls him?
3. What do Q and Lacey talk about in the bathroom?
4. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
5. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
6. What does Q do in the souvenir shop while waiting?
7. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
8. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
9. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
10. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)