|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Q want to visit?
(a) The last two pseudovisions.
(b) The movie theater where he had his only date with Margo when they were nine.
(c) A library display on Walt Whitman.
(d) The park where he and Margo played in as children.
2. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
(a) In the Troll's Hole.
(b) He does not believe Margo is waiting for him.
(c) In New York.
(d) In a shadow version of the subdivision where they lived as children.
3. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Forgive and go on.
(b) Read the entire Whitman poem.
(c) Concentrate on his finals.
(d) Ask someone else to the prom.
4. What does Q realize about Margo?
(a) She has been to the mini mall after the last time he saw her.
(b) She is insane.
(c) She does not want to be found.
(d) She is toying with him.
5. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
(b) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(c) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(d) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Q remain obsessed?
2. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
3. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
4. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
5. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
2. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
3. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
4. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
5. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
6. What do Q and Lacey talk about in the bathroom?
7. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
8. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
9. What do the boys find that leads them into a souvenir shop and how do they feel when they leave the mini mall?
10. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)