|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
(c) Eva Peron.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
2. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Removing one of his eyebrows.
(b) Telling his parents a lie.
(c) Not going to the prom.
(d) Trying to find Margo.
3. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
(a) To see if he missed anything on his last visit there.
(b) To visit his grandparents.
(c) In a last ditch effort to find Margo.
(d) To look for a dog for Ben's birthday.
4. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(b) That Margo is a legal adult.
(c) That the detective has already followed all leads.
(d) That Margo is safe.
5. How does Ben take care of having to pee?
(a) He uses his empty coke glass.
(b) He goes at the BP station.
(c) He makes Q stop on the emergency lane of the interstate.
(d) He uses a beer bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lacey's role for the trip?
2. Why does Ben take NyQuil?
3. Where do the words lead?
4. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
5. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
2. What does Q realize when he re-reads the Whitman poem?
3. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
4. What changes does Q find in the mini mall?
5. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
6. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
7. What clue does Q try to figure out and track down?
8. What do Q's parents say about humans mirroring each other?
9. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
10. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)