|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Q bring the minivan?
(a) To a rest stop.
(b) To a garage.
(c) To a small house.
(d) To a park.
2. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
(b) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
(c) Because Ben is his best friend.
(d) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
3. What does Q find repetitive?
(a) Ben and Radar's comments about Margo.
(b) The Whitman poem.
(c) The clues Q keeps thinking he is unearthing.
(d) The advice the adults in his life offer.
4. What is causing the stench?
(a) A cesspool.
(b) A skunk.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A pile of manure.
5. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
(a) She is healthier emotionally than the rest of them.
(b) She loves him more than he knew.
(c) She is not coming back.
(d) She has never cared for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of a mystery, what does Q decide Margo is?
2. To what does Q compare Margo?
3. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
4. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
5. What happens when Q falls asleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
2. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
3. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
4. Why does Q go to a party when Ben calls him?
5. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
6. How does Q vacillate about his search for Margo, but what does he do instead of the prom concerning her?
7. What does Q realize when he re-reads the Whitman poem?
8. What changes does Q find in the mini mall?
9. What do Q's parents say about humans mirroring each other?
10. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)