|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
(a) A book copyrighted in 2003.
(b) Some eating utensils.
(c) Some canned beans and corn.
(d) A travel guide dated 1998.
2. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
(a) Humans being able to connect to one another.
(b) The ability of humans to forgive one another.
(c) The stories that a blade of glass can reveal.
(d) The earth's ability to recover from careless humans.
3. Where does Q find Lacey?
(a) Lying under an oak tree.
(b) On the play swing in the back yard.
(c) Fully clothed in a bathtub.
(d) In the basement asleep on a bench.
4. What does Ben want Q to do?
(a) Find some more alcohol.
(b) Drive Ben home.
(c) Call Ben's parents.
(d) Come join the party.
5. Where does Q want to visit?
(a) The movie theater where he had his only date with Margo when they were nine.
(b) The last two pseudovisions.
(c) A library display on Walt Whitman.
(d) The park where he and Margo played in as children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
2. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
3. What is causing the stench?
4. What does Q find repetitive?
5. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)