|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lacey's role for the trip?
(a) Provisions provider.
2. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
(a) Upbeat that they are on to something.
(b) Frightened and concerned.
3. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(b) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(c) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
(d) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
4. What does Q do instead of what he wanted to do?
(a) Visit his grandmother in the hospital.
(b) Talk with his parents.
(d) Visit Ben who is ill.
5. Instead of a mystery, what does Q decide Margo is?
(a) A fake.
(b) A trap.
(c) An illusion.
(d) Just a girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
2. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
3. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
4. What is one area Q pinpoints for finding Margo?
5. What is Q experiencing at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
2. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
3. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
4. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
5. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
6. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
7. Why does Q go to a party when Ben calls him?
8. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
9. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
10. What clue does Q try to figure out and track down?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)