|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Q go the night of the prom?
(a) Quail Hollow.
(b) Margo's home.
(c) The prom.
(d) Daytona Beach.
2. What do Gus and his friends do for fun?
(a) Watch people.
(c) Tear down old buildings.
(d) Urban exploring.
3. What does Q think an abandoned subdivision is in the scheme of the clues he has gathered?
(a) The Troll Hole.
(b) The Cesspool.
(c) The Dante's inferno.
(d) The paper town.
4. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
(a) A picture of him when he was six.
(b) A piece of paper with the name John on it.
(c) A note with his name on it.
(d) A number of small changes.
5. What is one area Q pinpoints for finding Margo?
(a) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben want Q to do?
2. What is causing the stench?
3. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
4. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
5. Who is Dr. Holden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
2. What changes does Q find in the mini mall?
3. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
4. How does Q vacillate about his search for Margo, but what does he do instead of the prom concerning her?
5. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
6. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
7. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
8. Why does Q become frustrated with Ben the morning after the prom?
9. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
10. What do Q and Lacey talk about in the bathroom?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)