|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
(a) She is still in Orlando.
(b) She is safe.
(c) She is not in Orlando.
(d) She is in trouble.
2. What happens when Q falls asleep?
(a) He has a bad dream about Margo.
(b) He gets a phone call from Ben.
(c) He gets a phone call from his mother.
(d) He wakes to the sound of someone singing.
3. What is Lacey's role for the trip?
(d) Provisions provider.
4. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
(a) She is not coming back.
(b) She loves him more than he knew.
(c) She has never cared for him.
(d) She is healthier emotionally than the rest of them.
5. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) The principal at Q's school.
(b) The school psychiatrist.
(c) Q's English teacher.
(d) Q's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
2. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
3. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
4. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
5. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
2. How does Q vacillate about his search for Margo, but what does he do instead of the prom concerning her?
3. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
4. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
5. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
6. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
7. What clue does Q try to figure out and track down?
8. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
9. What does Q realize when he re-reads the Whitman poem?
10. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)