|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the words lead?
(a) A gun shop.
(b) A souvenir store.
(c) A door to the back alley.
(d) An old music store.
2. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
(a) Show up in the audience for graduation.
(b) Never contact them again.
(c) Show up in cap and gown at graduation.
(d) Kill herself at graduation.
3. Instead of a mystery, what does Q decide Margo is?
(a) A trap.
(b) An illusion.
(c) A fake.
(d) Just a girl.
4. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
5. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
2. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
3. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
4. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
5. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
2. What roles do Radar and Lacey assume for the trip to New York?
3. How does Q finally figure out where Margo is?
4. How does Q vacillate about his search for Margo, but what does he do instead of the prom concerning her?
5. What does Q do in the souvenir shop while waiting?
6. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
7. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
8. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
9. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
10. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)