|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
(a) That she is not as confident as she seems.
(b) That he actually does not know her very well.
(c) That he is pretty sure he understands her.
(d) That his idea of her is probably fairly accurate.
2. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
(b) New York City.
3. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
(a) The gas gauge being accurate.
(b) A blow out.
(c) The slight shake in the steering column.
(d) Getting pulled over.
4. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
(a) She is still in Orlando.
(b) She is safe.
(c) She is in trouble.
(d) She is not in Orlando.
5. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
(a) She'd be afraid.
(b) She would not have a way of eating.
(c) She'd get bored.
(d) She would have no audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
2. What do Ben, Q, Radar and Lacey explain to their parents?
3. Where does Q find Lacey?
4. What does Q find repetitive?
5. What does Q do instead of what he wanted to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
2. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
3. What changes does Q find in the mini mall?
4. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
5. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
6. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
7. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
8. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
9. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
10. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
This section contains 1,101 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)