|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) Margo's map.
(b) A new puppy from his parents.
(c) Margo tapping on his window.
(d) A photograph with a new clue.
2. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Trying to find Margo.
(b) Removing one of his eyebrows.
(c) Telling his parents a lie.
(d) Not going to the prom.
3. What does Lacey ask of Q?
(a) To sit and talk with her.
(b) To take her to the park.
(c) To get her another beer.
(d) To take her to meet up with Margo.
4. With what does Q remain obsessed?
(a) Knowing why Margo is unhappy.
(b) The clues.
(c) Getting out of going to the prom.
(d) Finding a way to forget Margo.
5. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
(a) A note with his name on it.
(b) A piece of paper with the name John on it.
(c) A number of small changes.
(d) A picture of him when he was six.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
2. What is the Omnicitionary?
3. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
4. What is one area Q pinpoints for finding Margo?
5. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Q do in the souvenir shop while waiting?
2. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
3. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
4. What does Q realize about how he has mirrored Margo?
5. What do Q and Lacey talk about in the bathroom?
6. What do Q's parents say about humans mirroring each other?
7. How does Q's dealing with the end of high school give him insight into Margo?
8. Why does Q go to a party when Ben calls him?
9. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
10. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)