|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of t-shirts do Ben and Q buy for Ben and Radar to wear?
(b) Sea World.
(c) American flag.
(d) Confederate flag.
2. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
(a) People mirror what they think others want them to be.
(b) Humans are good mirrors for each other.
(c) That humans are bad at being mirrors for each other.
(d) People mirror what they want to be.
3. Whose house are Ben and the others at for an after-prom party?
4. Where does Q find Lacey?
(a) On the play swing in the back yard.
(b) Fully clothed in a bathtub.
(c) Lying under an oak tree.
(d) In the basement asleep on a bench.
5. With what does Q remain obsessed?
(a) Knowing why Margo is unhappy.
(b) Getting out of going to the prom.
(c) The clues.
(d) Finding a way to forget Margo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
2. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
3. About what does Q lie to his parents?
4. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
5. What smells like lilac shampoo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes does Q find in the mini mall?
2. What clue does Q try to figure out and track down?
3. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
4. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
5. How does Q finally figure out where Margo is?
6. How does Q vacillate about his search for Margo, but what does he do instead of the prom concerning her?
7. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
8. What does Q find when he searches the shelves again and what does he realize from that?
9. What transpires in hours seven through eleven?
10. What do Q and Lacey talk about in the bathroom?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)