|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
2. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
(a) Pictures of Q in his bedroom.
(c) Vinyl records.
(d) Bird feathers.
3. Why is Ben happy?
(a) His parents are leaving for ten days.
(b) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
(c) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
(d) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
4. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They need attention.
(b) Their parents cause them to run away.
(c) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(d) They are just too spirited to conform.
5. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
(a) Steal his football trophy.
(b) Spray his face black.
(c) Tie his sheets short.
(d) Remove one of his eyebrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Q's parents' occupations?
2. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
3. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
4. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
5. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Q handle the problems with the school bullies?
2. What is the parting scene like between Margo and Q at the end of the night?
3. What does Margo do to Lacey?
4. How do Margo and Q break into Sea World and what do they do there?
5. What does Margo ask Q when they are driving around, and where do they go?
6. Who goes to see Ruthie and what does she let them do?
7. What happens when Q, Radar and Ben approach an abandoned building in their search for Margo?
8. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
9. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
10. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)