|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
(a) From her Bat Mitzvah.
(c) Stealing quarters from her mother's purse.
(d) Working at a fast food joint.
2. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
(b) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(c) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(d) Re-living their childhood friendship.
3. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
(a) Joan Baez.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Robert Frost.
(d) Walt Whitman.
4. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is in jail.
(b) That his daughter is at a nude club.
(c) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(d) That his daughter is driving drunk.
5. Why is Ben happy?
(a) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
(b) His parents are leaving for ten days.
(c) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
(d) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
2. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
3. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
4. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
5. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Margo and Q break into Sea World and what do they do there?
2. What happens when Q, Radar and Ben approach an abandoned building in their search for Margo?
3. Describe Q's conversation with Otis Warren.
4. What does Margo do to Lacey?
5. What does Margo ask Q when they are driving around, and where do they go?
6. What do Margo and Q do at the SunTrust Building?
7. About what does Q fantasize concerning Margo as he is going through her room for clues, and what does he decide to do?
8. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
9. Describe Radar and his relationship to Q.
10. How does Q feel the next morning and who does he tell about his escapades with Margo at Chuck's house?
This section contains 1,196 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)