|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(c) One miracle.
2. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) Suntrust building.
(b) Bank of America building.
(c) The Bok tower.
(d) A water tower.
3. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) Margo's best friend.
(b) Q's cousin.
(c) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(d) Q's ex-girlfriend.
4. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(b) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(c) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(d) To find out Chuck's address.
5. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He stays home from school for a month.
(b) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(c) He urinates blood.
(d) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
2. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
3. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
4. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
5. Who does Margo have to bribe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Q, Radar and Ben approach an abandoned building in their search for Margo?
2. About what does Q fantasize concerning Margo as he is going through her room for clues, and what does he decide to do?
3. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Jase?
4. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
5. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
6. What does Q ask Margo to do after the Sea World adventure and how does he feel?
7. Who visits Q near midnight one night and what does she want?
8. What is Margo's relationship to Q?
9. How do Margo and Q break into Sea World and what do they do there?
10. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)