|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Buy a lottery ticket.
(b) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(c) Get a quart of ice cream.
(d) Get some extra plastic bags.
2. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To break into Sea World.
(b) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(c) To get under the Universal Studios.
(d) To escape the cops.
3. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Ever marry.
(c) Take gym class.
(d) Take calculus.
4. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) The guidance counselor at school.
(b) The principal's house.
(c) One where they thought the football captain lives.
(d) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
5. Who is Robert Joyner?
(a) Q's next-door neighbor.
(b) Margo's cousin.
(c) A dead lawyer.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
2. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
3. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
4. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
5. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the parting scene like between Margo and Q at the end of the night?
2. What does Margo say in response to Q asking her why she has been acting like a brat?
3. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
4. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
5. Why does Q go to a party when Ben calls him?
6. What does Q decide after seeing the changes at the mini mall?
7. What transpires the first five hours of their trip?
8. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
9. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
10. How does Q handle the problems with the school bullies?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)