|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
(b) Working in a place such as a diner.
(c) As prostitutes.
(d) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
2. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A counteroffensive.
(c) A game night for nerds.
(d) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
3. How does Q hope to impress Margo?
(a) With the way he handled the detective.
(b) With his concern.
(c) With the way he disregards Margo's parents.
(d) With his confidence.
4. What is RHAPAW?
(a) The nickname of Q's dog.
(b) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(c) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
(d) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
5. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(b) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(c) As a pariah.
(d) As a sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ben happy?
2. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
3. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
4. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
5. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Q, Radar and Ben approach an abandoned building in their search for Margo?
2. What does Margo say about her boyfriend, Jase, and what is Q's reaction?
3. What does the prologue say about miracles?
4. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
5. What do Margo and Q do at the SunTrust Building?
6. How does Q handle the problems with the school bullies?
7. What does Margo do to Lacey?
8. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
9. Who goes to see Ruthie and what does she let them do?
10. Describe Ben Starlling and his relationship to Q.
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)