|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That he has bad genes.
(b) That he has the clap.
(c) That his brother is protective of him.
(d) That he masturbated excessively.
2. Who is Lacey?
(a) Margo's sister.
(b) Margo's best friend.
(c) Q's sister.
(d) Jase's sister.
3. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) Margo's biology lab partner.
(b) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
(c) Q's studyd buddy.
(d) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
4. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) Working in a place such as a diner.
(b) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
(c) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
(d) As prostitutes.
5. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She signs out of school sick.
(b) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(c) She is not answering her cell phone.
(d) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
2. What do Chuck and his friends do?
3. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
4. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
5. What does Q stand for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Jase?
2. Describe Radar and his relationship to Q.
3. What does Q ask Margo to do after the Sea World adventure and how does he feel?
4. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
5. Who questions Q about Margo's disappearance?
6. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
7. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
8. What is the parting scene like between Margo and Q at the end of the night?
9. Who goes to see Ruthie and what does she let them do?
10. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)