|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A game night for nerds.
(c) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
(d) A counteroffensive.
2. Who does Margo have to bribe?
(a) The guard at Sea World.
(b) Chuck and his friends.
(c) A security guard at Universal Studios.
(d) A police officer.
3. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few months.
(c) Since they were 12.
(d) Since they were 2.
4. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
5. What is Resurrection?
(a) A collection of poems Margo wrote.
(b) A book Q has to read for English class.
(c) A play that school drama class puts on.
(d) Q's favorite computer game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
2. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
3. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
4. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
5. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
2. Describe Radar and his relationship to Q.
3. How do Margo and Q break into Sea World and what do they do there?
4. What does Q resolve to find on Saturday and how do Q and Radar use what they find?
5. What do Q and Margo talk about concerning the book Margo had started writing in fourth grade?
6. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
7. What does Margo say about her boyfriend, Jase, and what is Q's reaction?
8. What do Q and Lacey talk about in the bathroom?
9. What do Margo and Q do at the SunTrust Building?
10. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)