|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
(b) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(c) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(d) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
2. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
(a) Why Margo did what she did to Lacey.
(b) Why Margo humiliated Jase.
(c) If Margo is in serious trouble.
(d) If Margo just wants attention.
3. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
(b) Hanging out with Q.
(d) Playing wild tricks.
4. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 5 days.
5. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He urinates blood.
(b) He stays home from school for a month.
(c) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(d) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robert Joyner?
2. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
3. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
4. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
5. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Q do in class concerning the night with Margo and why does he wonder about her?
2. Describe Q's conversation with Otis Warren.
3. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
4. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
5. Describe Ben Starlling and his relationship to Q.
6. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
7. What does Margo say about her boyfriend, Jase, and what is Q's reaction?
8. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
9. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Jase?
10. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)