|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(b) One miracle.
2. What do Chuck and his friends do?
(a) Destroy twelve bikes.
(b) Call in a bomb threat.
(c) Spray paint Margo's name all over school.
(d) Pull the fire alarm.
3. Who is Lacey?
(a) Q's sister.
(b) Jase's sister.
(c) Margo's sister.
(d) Margo's best friend.
4. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Coping mechanisms.
(b) Letting go.
(c) Caring too much.
(d) Dead ends.
5. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) Bank of America building.
(b) A water tower.
(c) The Bok tower.
(d) Suntrust building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say is extremely small?
2. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
3. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
4. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
5. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
2. What does Q ask Margo to do after the Sea World adventure and how does he feel?
3. What does Margo ask Q when they are driving around, and where do they go?
4. What does Q do in class concerning the night with Margo and why does he wonder about her?
5. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
6. Describe Ben Starlling and his relationship to Q.
7. What happens when Q, Radar and Ben approach an abandoned building in their search for Margo?
8. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
9. Who questions Q about Margo's disappearance?
10. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)