|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get a quart of ice cream.
(b) Get some extra plastic bags.
(c) Buy a lottery ticket.
(d) Buy a weird list of supplies.
2. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To understand each other.
(b) To do anything sane together.
(c) To become sexually involved.
(d) To hang out at school.
3. What is RHAPAW?
(a) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
(b) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
(c) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(d) The nickname of Q's dog.
4. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(c) Her sixth-grade school picture.
(d) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
5. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
(b) Playing wild tricks.
(d) Hanging out with Q.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
2. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
3. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
4. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
5. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
2. What is Margo's relationship to Q?
3. What does Q do in class concerning the night with Margo and why does he wonder about her?
4. Who visits Q near midnight one night and what does she want?
5. Who goes to see Ruthie and what does she let them do?
6. What does Margo do to Lacey?
7. About what does Q fantasize concerning Margo as he is going through her room for clues, and what does he decide to do?
8. Who questions Q about Margo's disappearance?
9. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Jase?
10. What does Q ask Margo to do after the Sea World adventure and how does he feel?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)