|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a dead man in the park.
(b) When they find a bag of money.
(c) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(d) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
2. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
(a) Steal his football trophy.
(b) Remove one of his eyebrows.
(c) Spray his face black.
(d) Tie his sheets short.
3. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
(b) Call a private detective.
(c) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
(d) Change the locks on the house.
4. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(b) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(c) To find out Chuck's address.
(d) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
5. Why is Ben happy?
(a) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
(b) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
(c) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
(d) His parents are leaving for ten days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Q's date to the prom?
2. How does Q hope to impress Margo?
3. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
4. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
5. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
2. How does Q handle the problems with the school bullies?
3. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
4. Describe Q's conversation with Otis Warren.
5. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
6. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
7. How does Margo offer to reward Q and what is his response?
8. What is the parting scene like between Margo and Q at the end of the night?
9. How does Q feel the next morning and who does he tell about his escapades with Margo at Chuck's house?
10. Who goes to see Ruthie and what does she let them do?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)