|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To find out Chuck's address.
(b) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(c) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(d) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
2. Who is Otis Warren?
(a) A jazz singer in a local nightclub.
(b) The principal of the school.
(c) The assistant football coach.
(d) A black police detective.
3. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
(a) To the land fill.
(b) To a back yard dog fight.
(d) To a junkyard.
4. What is Resurrection?
(a) Q's favorite computer game.
(b) A play that school drama class puts on.
(c) A collection of poems Margo wrote.
(d) A book Q has to read for English class.
5. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) Margo's biology lab partner.
(b) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
(c) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
(d) Q's studyd buddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
2. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
3. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
4. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
5. What does Margo say is extremely small?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margo ask Q when they are driving around, and where do they go?
2. What does Lacey want when she approaches Q at school?
3. Who questions Q about Margo's disappearance?
4. What is the parting scene like between Margo and Q at the end of the night?
5. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
6. What is Margo's relationship to Q?
7. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Jase?
8. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
9. What does Q do in class concerning the night with Margo and why does he wonder about her?
10. What does Q ask Margo to do after the Sea World adventure and how does he feel?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)