|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
(a) Find her.
(b) Be her lover.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Keep her parents guessing.
2. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(b) Their parents cause them to run away.
(c) They need attention.
(d) They are just too spirited to conform.
3. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Buy a lottery ticket.
(b) Get some extra plastic bags.
(c) Get a quart of ice cream.
(d) Buy a weird list of supplies.
4. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A club.
(b) A pair of rubber boots.
(c) A sleeping bag.
(d) A coleman lantern.
5. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a bag of money.
(b) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
(c) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(d) When they find a dead man in the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
2. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
3. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
4. What does Q write while he is in class?
5. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
2. Describe Q's conversation with Otis Warren.
3. What does Margo do to Lacey?
4. Describe Radar and his relationship to Q.
5. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
6. How do Margo and Q break into Sea World and what do they do there?
7. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Jase?
8. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
9. Who visits Q near midnight one night and what does she want?
10. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
This section contains 1,100 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)