|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(b) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(c) To find out Chuck's address.
(d) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
2. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
(a) For Margo's parents and the detectives to leave.
(b) For Q's parents to finish calming Margo's parents.
(c) For the detective to finishf questioning Margo's parents.
(d) For the detective to finish questioning Radar.
3. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) Q's cousin.
(b) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(c) Margo's best friend.
(d) Q's ex-girlfriend.
4. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(b) To get under the Universal Studios.
(c) To escape the cops.
(d) To break into Sea World.
5. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To hang out at school.
(b) To become sexually involved.
(c) To understand each other.
(d) To do anything sane together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
2. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
3. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
4. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
5. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the prologue say about miracles?
2. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
3. What does Q ask Margo to do after the Sea World adventure and how does he feel?
4. What does Margo say about her boyfriend, Jase, and what is Q's reaction?
5. What does Lacey want when she approaches Q at school?
6. About what does Q fantasize concerning Margo as he is going through her room for clues, and what does he decide to do?
7. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
8. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
9. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
10. Describe Q's conversation with Otis Warren.
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)