|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Q hope to impress Margo?
(a) With his confidence.
(b) With the way he handled the detective.
(c) With the way he disregards Margo's parents.
(d) With his concern.
2. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) An aberration.
(b) A pain.
(c) A miracle.
(d) An honor.
3. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That he masturbated excessively.
(b) That he has bad genes.
(c) That he has the clap.
(d) That his brother is protective of him.
4. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
(a) Pictures of Q in his bedroom.
(c) Bird feathers.
(d) Vinyl records.
5. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are just too spirited to conform.
(b) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(c) Their parents cause them to run away.
(d) They need attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
2. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
3. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
4. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
5. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Q feel the next morning and who does he tell about his escapades with Margo at Chuck's house?
2. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
3. Who goes to see Ruthie and what does she let them do?
4. What does Margo ask Q when they are driving around, and where do they go?
5. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
6. What does the prologue say about miracles?
7. What does Margo do to Lacey?
8. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
9. How does Margo offer to reward Q and what is his response?
10. How do Margo and Q break into Sea World and what do they do there?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)