|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) On the grass in the park.
(b) No where.
(c) On the water tower.
(d) On Becca's wall.
2. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) Margo's biology lab partner.
(b) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
(c) Q's studyd buddy.
(d) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
3. What is Resurrection?
(a) A collection of poems Margo wrote.
(b) Q's favorite computer game.
(c) A play that school drama class puts on.
(d) A book Q has to read for English class.
4. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(b) That his daughter is in jail.
(c) That his daughter is driving drunk.
(d) That his daughter is at a nude club.
5. What does Margo say is extremely small?
(a) The dead man's bullet wound.
(b) The horsepower of the Lexus.
(c) Jase's penis.
(d) The number of kids going to the prom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chuck and his friends do?
2. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
3. What does Q stand for?
4. In what city was Margo born?
5. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who goes to see Ruthie and what does she let them do?
2. To whom does Q ask about the Walt Whitman poem, "Song of Myself" and what does he learn from the person?
3. Why is Gus at the mini mall and what does he say about Margo?
4. Why is Q relieved when they find a raccoon?
5. What does Q do in class concerning the night with Margo and why does he wonder about her?
6. What changes does Q find in the mini mall?
7. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
8. Why does Margo use Q's cell phone and what does she do when she hangs up from the call?
9. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
10. Why does Q become frustrated with Ben the morning after the prom?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)