|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Robert Joyner?
(a) A policeman.
(b) Margo's cousin.
(c) A dead lawyer.
(d) Q's next-door neighbor.
2. Why is Ben happy?
(a) His parents are leaving for ten days.
(b) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
(c) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
(d) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
3. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
(a) A dvd of her favorite movie.
(d) A cd.
4. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
(a) An "M".
(b) A duck.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A vulture.
5. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) The guidance counselor at school.
(b) One where they thought the football captain lives.
(c) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
(d) The principal's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
2. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
3. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
4. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
5. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Q, Radar and Ben approach an abandoned building in their search for Margo?
2. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
3. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
4. What is Margo's relationship to Q?
5. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
6. What do Margo and Q do at the SunTrust Building?
7. Describe Radar and his relationship to Q.
8. What does Q ask Margo to do after the Sea World adventure and how does he feel?
9. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
10. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)