|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What embarrasses Radar?
(a) His almost-white appearance.
(b) His extremely black skin.
(c) His buck teeth.
(d) His parents' collection of black Santas.
2. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(b) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(c) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(d) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
3. Who does Margo have to bribe?
(a) A security guard at Universal Studios.
(b) Chuck and his friends.
(c) A police officer.
(d) The guard at Sea World.
4. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Ever marry.
(b) Take gym class.
(c) Go to the prom.
(d) Take calculus.
5. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
(a) Calls her parents.
(b) Calls his mother.
(c) Try to suck out the venom.
(d) Calls 911.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
2. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
3. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
4. Who is Lacey?
5. What does Q stand for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
2. How does Q handle the problems with the school bullies?
3. How does Margo offer to reward Q and what is his response?
4. How do Margo and Q break into Sea World and what do they do there?
5. What does Margo say about her boyfriend, Jase, and what is Q's reaction?
6. What do Margo and Q do at the SunTrust Building?
7. What is the parting scene like between Margo and Q at the end of the night?
8. What is Margo's relationship to Q?
9. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
10. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)