|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Coping mechanisms.
(b) Caring too much.
(c) Dead ends.
(d) Letting go.
2. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To escape the cops.
(b) To break into Sea World.
(c) To get under the Universal Studios.
(d) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
3. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Take calculus.
(b) Ever marry.
(c) Take gym class.
(d) Go to the prom.
4. What is RHAPAW?
(a) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(b) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
(c) The nickname of Q's dog.
(d) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
5. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A mouse.
(c) An "M".
(d) A duck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q stand for?
2. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
3. Who is Q's date to the prom?
4. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
5. Who is Becca Arrington?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
2. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
3. What does Margo say about her boyfriend, Jase, and what is Q's reaction?
4. What does Margo ask Q when they are driving around, and where do they go?
5. What does Q do in class concerning the night with Margo and why does he wonder about her?
6. What does Q ask Margo to do after the Sea World adventure and how does he feel?
7. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
8. What does the prologue say about miracles?
9. What happens when Q, Radar and Ben approach an abandoned building in their search for Margo?
10. Describe Radar and his relationship to Q.
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)