|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(b) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(c) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(d) Her sixth-grade school picture.
2. Why is Q so tired?
(a) He decided to get fit and ran six miles.
(b) He had nightmares all night.
(c) He only got thirty minutes of sleep.
(d) He worked all day in the yard.
3. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
(a) That anyone would find her more attractive than Margo.
(b) That she wants to date his best friend.
(c) That Margo and her are friends.
(d) That he ever was attracted to her.
4. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(b) She knows everybody.
(c) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
(d) She is smart.
5. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
(a) Rescuing her in New York City.
(b) Going to the prom with her.
(c) Marrying her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chuck and his friends do?
2. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
3. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
4. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
5. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
2. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
3. Describe Radar and his relationship to Q.
4. How does Margo offer to reward Q and what is his response?
5. What does Lacey want when she approaches Q at school?
6. What does Margo do to Lacey?
7. What do Margo and Q do at the SunTrust Building?
8. Describe Ben Starlling and his relationship to Q.
9. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
10. Who visits Q near midnight one night and what does she want?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)