|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Chuck and his friends do?
(a) Spray paint Margo's name all over school.
(b) Call in a bomb threat.
(c) Pull the fire alarm.
(d) Destroy twelve bikes.
2. What does Q stand for?
3. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
(a) A girl who Q finds enticing.
(b) Margo's ex-friend.
(c) Margo's nemesis since they were five.
(d) A girl who does not know Margo but has always admired Margo.
4. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
(a) To the land fill.
(b) To a junkyard.
(d) To a back yard dog fight.
5. Who does Margo have to bribe?
(a) A police officer.
(b) The guard at Sea World.
(c) Chuck and his friends.
(d) A security guard at Universal Studios.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is RHAPAW?
2. What embarrasses Radar?
3. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
4. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
5. Who is Becca Arrington?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the parting scene like between Margo and Q at the end of the night?
2. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
3. How does Q feel the next morning and who does he tell about his escapades with Margo at Chuck's house?
4. Who goes to see Ruthie and what does she let them do?
5. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
6. What does Q do in class concerning the night with Margo and why does he wonder about her?
7. How do Margo and Q break into Sea World and what do they do there?
8. Who questions Q about Margo's disappearance?
9. What does Margo do to Lacey?
10. Describe Ben Starlling and his relationship to Q.
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)