|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) On the water tower.
(b) No where.
(c) On Becca's wall.
(d) On the grass in the park.
2. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
(a) Releasing all the animal experiments at UCF.
(b) Breaking into Universal Studios.
(c) Occupying a theater.
(d) Breaking into Sea World.
3. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Take gym class.
(b) Go to the prom.
(c) Ever marry.
(d) Take calculus.
4. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) Whoever has the most things.
(d) No one.
5. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
2. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
3. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
4. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
5. What does Q stand for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Q handle the problems with the school bullies?
2. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Jase?
3. What happens when Q, Radar and Ben approach an abandoned building in their search for Margo?
4. About what does Q fantasize concerning Margo as he is going through her room for clues, and what does he decide to do?
5. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
6. What does Lacey want when she approaches Q at school?
7. What does Margo ask Q when they are driving around, and where do they go?
8. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
9. Describe Ben Starlling and his relationship to Q.
10. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)