|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A counteroffensive.
(b) A game night for nerds.
(d) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
2. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
(a) He's younger than he said.
(b) He's older than he said.
(c) He's half Cuban.
(d) He's been cheating on her.
3. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A druggie.
(c) A glamorous model.
(d) A beloved writer.
4. Who does Margo have to bribe?
(a) The guard at Sea World.
(b) Chuck and his friends.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A security guard at Universal Studios.
5. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To do anything sane together.
(b) To hang out at school.
(c) To understand each other.
(d) To become sexually involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
2. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
3. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
4. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
5. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lacey want when she approaches Q at school?
2. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
3. Describe Q's conversation with Otis Warren.
4. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
5. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
6. What does Margo ask Q when they are driving around, and where do they go?
7. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
8. What do Margo and Q do at the SunTrust Building?
9. Who goes to see Ruthie and what does she let them do?
10. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)