|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
2. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) Whoever has the most things.
(b) No one.
3. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Writes Jase a note.
(b) Calls her mother.
(c) Drinks a beer.
(d) Paints her nails.
4. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(b) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(c) To find out Chuck's address.
(d) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
5. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) Margo's father.
(d) Margo's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
2. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
3. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
4. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
5. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who questions Q about Margo's disappearance?
2. What happens when Q, Radar and Ben approach an abandoned building in their search for Margo?
3. What does Margo say about her boyfriend, Jase, and what is Q's reaction?
4. What do Margo and Q do at the SunTrust Building?
5. How does Margo offer to reward Q and what is his response?
6. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
7. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
8. Describe Ben Starlling and his relationship to Q.
9. Describe Q's conversation with Otis Warren.
10. What does Lacey want when she approaches Q at school?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)