|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Letting go.
(b) Coping mechanisms.
(c) Dead ends.
(d) Caring too much.
2. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) Margo's biology lab partner.
(b) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
(c) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
(d) Q's studyd buddy.
3. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A sleeping bag.
(b) A coleman lantern.
(c) A pair of rubber boots.
(d) A club.
4. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
(a) Protect her.
(b) Keep her parents guessing.
(c) Be her lover.
(d) Find her.
5. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A game night for nerds.
(b) A counteroffensive.
(c) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
2. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
3. What does Margo say is extremely small?
4. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
5. What does Q stand for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who questions Q about Margo's disappearance?
2. How does Margo offer to reward Q and what is his response?
3. What does Lacey want when she approaches Q at school?
4. What does Margo ask Q when they are driving around, and where do they go?
5. Describe Ben Starlling and his relationship to Q.
6. What is Margo's relationship to Q?
7. What is the parting scene like between Margo and Q at the end of the night?
8. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
9. What do Margo and Q do at the SunTrust Building?
10. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)