|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What embarrasses Radar?
(a) His almost-white appearance.
(b) His buck teeth.
(c) His extremely black skin.
(d) His parents' collection of black Santas.
2. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
3. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are just too spirited to conform.
(b) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(c) Their parents cause them to run away.
(d) They need attention.
4. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
5. Who does Margo have to bribe?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Chuck and his friends.
(c) A security guard at Universal Studios.
(d) The guard at Sea World.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Q so tired?
2. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
3. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
4. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
5. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Q and Ben take off the hinges of Margo's door and what do they find?
2. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
3. Who questions Q about Margo's disappearance?
4. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
5. What is Margo's relationship to Q?
6. About what does Q fantasize concerning Margo as he is going through her room for clues, and what does he decide to do?
7. How does Margo offer to reward Q and what is his response?
8. Why are things chaotic at school and what are a couple incidents that happen as a result?
9. What does Lacey want when she approaches Q at school?
10. Describe Ben Starlling and his relationship to Q.
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)