|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
(a) A heartache.
(c) A difficult situation.
2. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) The principal's house.
(b) One where they thought the football captain lives.
(c) The guidance counselor at school.
(d) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
3. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) A few months.
(b) Since they were 12.
(c) A few days.
(d) Since they were 2.
4. Who is Robert Joyner?
(a) Q's next-door neighbor.
(b) Margo's cousin.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A dead lawyer.
5. What does Q stand for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
2. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
3. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
4. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
5. Who is Chuck Parson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margo say about her boyfriend, Jase, and what is Q's reaction?
2. Describe Ben Starlling and his relationship to Q.
3. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
4. How does Q handle the problems with the school bullies?
5. About what does Q fantasize concerning Margo as he is going through her room for clues, and what does he decide to do?
6. Describe Q's conversation with Otis Warren.
7. How do Margo and Q break into Sea World and what do they do there?
8. What does Margo do to Lacey?
9. What does Q do in class concerning the night with Margo and why does he wonder about her?
10. How does Q feel the next morning and who does he tell about his escapades with Margo at Chuck's house?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)