|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
2. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is a door into the past.
(b) It is to be taken literally.
(c) It is metaphorical.
(d) There is no door.
3. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(a) Share a piece of keylime pie.
(b) Dance the foxtrot.
(d) Dance the cha cha cha.
4. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A vulture.
(c) An "M".
(d) A duck.
5. What were Q's parents' occupations?
(a) Restaurant business.
(c) They owned and ran a store.
(d) General surgeons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
2. Who is Becca Arrington?
3. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
4. Who does Q say are his enemies?
5. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Radar and his relationship to Q.
2. About what does Q fantasize concerning Margo as he is going through her room for clues, and what does he decide to do?
3. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
4. What do Margo and Q do to Chuck Parson?
5. Who questions Q about Margo's disappearance?
6. What do the three boys find in Margo's room?
7. What do Margo and Q do at the SunTrust Building?
8. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
9. What does Lacey want when she approaches Q at school?
10. What happens when Q, Radar and Ben approach an abandoned building in their search for Margo?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)