Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
(a) At home.
2. What does Lacey ask Q?
(a) If Q wants to go to jail for lying to a police officer.
(b) If Q is hiding Margo's whereabouts.
(c) If Q had been with Margo when Margo wreaked vengeance.
(d) If Q wants to go to college.
3. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(b) He urinates blood.
(c) He stays home from school for a month.
(d) He becomes a hypochondriac.
4. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
(a) A girl who Q finds enticing.
(b) Margo's ex-friend.
(c) A girl who does not know Margo but has always admired Margo.
(d) Margo's nemesis since they were five.
5. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
2. What does Q write while he is in class?
3. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
4. In what city was Margo born?
5. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Margo offer to reward Q and what is his response?
2. What does Margo ask Q when they are driving around, and where do they go?
3. What significant conversation do Ben and Q have in hour twelve?
4. What are Ben and Radar's theories about Margo and how does Q feel when he hears them?
5. What do Q and Radar talk about after Q calls him from hanging up with Ben?
6. How do Margo and Q break into Sea World and what do they do there?
7. What do Q and Margo talk about concerning the book Margo had started writing in fourth grade?
8. What does Margo do to wreck vengeance on Becca?
9. What is the parting scene like between Margo and Q at the end of the night?
10. Who is Robert Joyner and what do Margo and Q have to do with the man?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)