|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gus?
(a) A guard at the SunTrust building.
(b) A cop who works with Otis.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A guard at the old mini-mall.
2. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
(a) The gas gauge being accurate.
(b) A blow out.
(c) Getting pulled over.
(d) The slight shake in the steering column.
3. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(b) New York.
(c) Somewhere in Orlando.
(d) She does not know nor care.
4. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That Margo is too smart to be found.
(b) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
(c) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
(d) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
5. What does Ben call Margo?
(a) A social bungler.
(b) A drama queen.
(c) A retard.
(d) A tease.
6. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
(a) He finds a number of travel books.
(b) He finds a greyhound bus ticket stub.
(c) He finds a picture of a drawing of the United States.
(d) He finds a used car ad.
7. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) Q's uncle.
(b) The principal at Q's school.
(c) The school psychiatrist.
(d) Q's English teacher.
8. What do Gus and his friends do for fun?
(a) Tear down old buildings.
(b) Urban exploring.
(c) Watch people.
9. Where does Q bring the minivan?
(a) To a rest stop.
(b) To a garage.
(c) To a small house.
(d) To a park.
10. Where does Q find Lacey?
(a) On the play swing in the back yard.
(b) In the basement asleep on a bench.
(c) Fully clothed in a bathtub.
(d) Lying under an oak tree.
11. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
(a) He has been an accurate mirror for Margo.
(b) He has not been a mirror at all for Margo.
(c) He has not been a good mirror for Margo.
(d) He has no idea what kind of mirror he has been.
12. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
(a) Screams Margo's name throughout the area.
(b) Lies down in an empty lot and falls asleep.
(c) Hacks down a sapling in frustration.
(d) Falls to his knees and cries.
13. What speed must they maintain to arrive at target at specified time?
(a) 72 mph.
(b) 55 mph.
(c) 66 mph.
(d) 77 mph.
14. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
(a) Her palm.
(b) A black notebook.
(c) His palm.
(d) The walls of abandoned buildings.
15. Whose house are Ben and the others at for an after-prom party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
2. What does Lacey ask of Q?
3. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
4. Instead of a mystery, what does Q decide Margo is?
5. Where does the sentence that the boys find say you will go?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)