Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of t-shirts do Ben and Q buy for Ben and Radar to wear?
(a) Sea World.
(b) American flag.
(c) Confederate flag.
2. What is Radar's role for the trip?
(b) Radio man.
(c) Researcher and calculator.
3. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
(a) Screams Margo's name throughout the area.
(b) Hacks down a sapling in frustration.
(c) Falls to his knees and cries.
(d) Lies down in an empty lot and falls asleep.
4. What is Lacey's role for the trip?
(a) Provisions provider.
5. What is one area Q pinpoints for finding Margo?
(a) San Francisco.
6. What is the Omnicitionary?
(a) A shortened version of the Oxford dictionary.
(b) Radar's version of Wikipedia.
(c) Radar's factual database.
(d) Radar's collection of school essays.
7. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(a) She does not know nor care.
(b) New York.
(c) Somewhere in Orlando.
8. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
(a) In a last ditch effort to find Margo.
(b) To look for a dog for Ben's birthday.
(c) To see if he missed anything on his last visit there.
(d) To visit his grandparents.
9. Where do the words lead?
(a) An old music store.
(b) A souvenir store.
(c) A gun shop.
(d) A door to the back alley.
10. What does Ben call Margo?
(a) A social bungler.
(b) A drama queen.
(c) A tease.
(d) A retard.
11. What do the boys agree to do on graduation?
(a) Call in a bomb threat.
(b) Mention Margo's name when they cross the stage.
(c) Graduate naked under their gowns.
(d) Not go to graduation.
12. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Read the entire Whitman poem.
(b) Ask someone else to the prom.
(c) Forgive and go on.
(d) Concentrate on his finals.
13. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
(a) No doze.
14. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
15. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
2. What smells like lilac shampoo?
3. Instead of a mystery, what does Q decide Margo is?
4. What does Lacey ask of Q?
5. What is Q experiencing at school?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)