|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
(a) A number of small changes.
(b) A note with his name on it.
(c) A picture of him when he was six.
(d) A piece of paper with the name John on it.
2. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Telling his parents a lie.
(b) Not going to the prom.
(c) Removing one of his eyebrows.
(d) Trying to find Margo.
3. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
(a) He finds a greyhound bus ticket stub.
(b) He finds a used car ad.
(c) He finds a picture of a drawing of the United States.
(d) He finds a number of travel books.
4. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
(a) She is still in Orlando.
(b) She is in trouble.
(c) She is safe.
(d) She is not in Orlando.
5. What smells like lilac shampoo?
(a) A towel hanging on a banister.
(b) An old pillow.
(c) A rag.
(d) Some carpet.
6. What do Gus and his friends do for fun?
(a) Tear down old buildings.
(c) Watch people.
(d) Urban exploring.
7. Where do the words lead?
(a) A gun shop.
(b) A souvenir store.
(c) An old music store.
(d) A door to the back alley.
8. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
(a) Troll hole.
(b) Found me.
(c) Catch me.
(d) Go Home.
9. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(b) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
(c) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(d) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
10. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
(a) Wrapped around an old fire hydrant.
(b) Over the hole in the particle board Ben had created.
(c) Over a bullet hole in the plate glass window of one store.
(d) Wrapped around the limb of a tree.
11. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(a) She does not know nor care.
(b) Somewhere in Orlando.
(d) New York.
12. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
(a) A Subaru.
(b) A minivan.
(c) A Miata.
(d) A Bronco.
13. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
(a) The possibility of finding Margo.
(b) The possibility of marrying Margo.
(c) Those to whom Q is attached.
(d) College prospects.
14. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
(b) The lastness of it.
(c) An eagerness to be done with high school.
(d) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
15. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At a youth hostel in New York.
(b) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
(c) At the center of the universe.
(d) At a friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
2. Where does Q go the night of the prom?
3. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
4. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
5. With what does Q remain obsessed?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)