|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(a) She does not know nor care.
(b) New York.
(d) Somewhere in Orlando.
2. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(b) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(c) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
(d) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
3. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
(a) Let her come to him.
(b) Understand all the clues.
(c) Give up.
(d) Become Margo.
4. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Forgive and go on.
(b) Concentrate on his finals.
(c) Ask someone else to the prom.
(d) Read the entire Whitman poem.
5. What happens when Q falls asleep?
(a) He gets a phone call from Ben.
(b) He has a bad dream about Margo.
(c) He gets a phone call from his mother.
(d) He wakes to the sound of someone singing.
6. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
(a) To look for a dog for Ben's birthday.
(b) To visit his grandparents.
(c) In a last ditch effort to find Margo.
(d) To see if he missed anything on his last visit there.
7. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
(a) She is not in Orlando.
(b) She is in trouble.
(c) She is still in Orlando.
(d) She is safe.
8. What does Q continue to do on Monday?
(a) Skip school.
(b) Write passionate poetry to Margo.
(c) Call and talk to Margo's sister.
(d) Analyze "Song of Myself".
9. What does Ben want Q to do?
(a) Come join the party.
(b) Drive Ben home.
(c) Find some more alcohol.
(d) Call Ben's parents.
10. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
(a) He does not believe Margo is waiting for him.
(b) In a shadow version of the subdivision where they lived as children.
(c) In the Troll's Hole.
(d) In New York.
11. Who is Gus?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A cop who works with Otis.
(c) A guard at the old mini-mall.
(d) A guard at the SunTrust building.
12. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
(c) No doze.
13. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
(a) A nail file.
(b) Some nail polish.
(c) A hair brush.
(d) A journal.
14. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) Eva Peron.
(b) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
15. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
(a) The possibility of marrying Margo.
(b) College prospects.
(c) The possibility of finding Margo.
(d) Those to whom Q is attached.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
2. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
3. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
4. Where does Q go the night of the prom?
5. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)