|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
(a) She is safe.
(b) She is not in Orlando.
(c) She is in trouble.
(d) She is still in Orlando.
2. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That the detective has already followed all leads.
(b) That Margo is safe.
(c) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(d) That Margo is a legal adult.
3. What do Ben, Q, Radar and Lacey explain to their parents?
(a) How they are going to honor Margo at graduation.
(b) Why they are going to go nude under their gowns.
(c) Why they are going to miss graduation.
(d) Why they are going to protest at graduation.
4. Who is Gus?
(a) A cop who works with Otis.
(b) A guard at the SunTrust building.
(c) A guard at the old mini-mall.
(d) A construction worker.
5. Where does Q want to visit?
(a) A library display on Walt Whitman.
(b) The last two pseudovisions.
(c) The movie theater where he had his only date with Margo when they were nine.
(d) The park where he and Margo played in as children.
6. What does Q do instead of what he wanted to do?
(a) Visit his grandmother in the hospital.
(c) Visit Ben who is ill.
(d) Talk with his parents.
7. What is causing the stench?
(a) A skunk.
(b) A pile of manure.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A cesspool.
8. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
(a) She would have no audience.
(b) She would not have a way of eating.
(c) She'd be afraid.
(d) She'd get bored.
9. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Trying to find Margo.
(b) Not going to the prom.
(c) Telling his parents a lie.
(d) Removing one of his eyebrows.
10. Where do the words lead?
(a) A souvenir store.
(b) A door to the back alley.
(c) A gun shop.
(d) An old music store.
11. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(b) New York.
(c) Somewhere in Orlando.
(d) She does not know nor care.
12. With what does Q remain obsessed?
(a) Knowing why Margo is unhappy.
(b) Getting out of going to the prom.
(c) The clues.
(d) Finding a way to forget Margo.
13. What does Ben want Q to do?
(a) Come join the party.
(b) Drive Ben home.
(c) Find some more alcohol.
(d) Call Ben's parents.
14. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) Margo's map.
(b) A photograph with a new clue.
(c) A new puppy from his parents.
(d) Margo tapping on his window.
15. What does Q realize about Margo?
(a) She does not want to be found.
(b) She is insane.
(c) She has been to the mini mall after the last time he saw her.
(d) She is toying with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
2. Where does Q find Lacey?
3. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
4. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
5. What is the Omnicitionary?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)