|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
(a) His palm.
(b) A black notebook.
(c) Her palm.
(d) The walls of abandoned buildings.
2. What does Ben want Q to do?
(a) Come join the party.
(b) Drive Ben home.
(c) Call Ben's parents.
(d) Find some more alcohol.
3. About what does Q lie to his parents?
(a) That he is meeting up with a group of people to do a prom alternate night.
(b) That he is taking Emily to the prom.
(c) That he is going to the prom stag.
(d) That he is going to the library to study.
4. What smells like lilac shampoo?
(a) A towel hanging on a banister.
(b) A rag.
(c) An old pillow.
(d) Some carpet.
5. Where does Q want to visit?
(a) The movie theater where he had his only date with Margo when they were nine.
(b) A library display on Walt Whitman.
(c) The park where he and Margo played in as children.
(d) The last two pseudovisions.
6. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
7. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
(b) That Margo is too smart to be found.
(c) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(d) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
8. What happens when Q falls asleep?
(a) He wakes to the sound of someone singing.
(b) He gets a phone call from Ben.
(c) He gets a phone call from his mother.
(d) He has a bad dream about Margo.
9. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
(a) The gas gauge being accurate.
(b) The slight shake in the steering column.
(c) Getting pulled over.
(d) A blow out.
10. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
(b) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
(c) Because Ben is his best friend.
(d) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
11. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
(a) The earth's ability to recover from careless humans.
(b) Humans being able to connect to one another.
(c) The ability of humans to forgive one another.
(d) The stories that a blade of glass can reveal.
12. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
(a) A piece of paper with the name John on it.
(b) A note with his name on it.
(c) A number of small changes.
(d) A picture of him when he was six.
13. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
14. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) A photograph with a new clue.
(b) Margo tapping on his window.
(c) A new puppy from his parents.
(d) Margo's map.
15. What change does Q find in a calender?
(a) The calendar was flipped over so it was not visible.
(b) The month was flipped from February to June.
(c) The first five months were now torn off.
(d) The June month is torn out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben call Margo?
2. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
3. What does Q find repetitive?
4. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
5. Whose house are Ben and the others at for an after-prom party?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)