|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the sentence that the boys find say you will go?
(a) To Dante's inferno.
(b) To the steel mills.
(c) To the paper towns.
(d) To the eternal wheel.
2. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(b) That Margo is a legal adult.
(c) That the detective has already followed all leads.
(d) That Margo is safe.
3. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
(a) The earth's ability to recover from careless humans.
(b) Humans being able to connect to one another.
(c) The stories that a blade of glass can reveal.
(d) The ability of humans to forgive one another.
4. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
(a) Put a padlock on the door where he thinks Margo is sleeping.
(b) Wait to try to catch Margo there.
(c) Sleep there overnight so he can experience what she is experiencing.
(d) Leave some clues that he's been there.
5. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
(a) The gas gauge being accurate.
(b) Getting pulled over.
(c) The slight shake in the steering column.
(d) A blow out.
6. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
(a) Give up.
(b) Become Margo.
(c) Understand all the clues.
(d) Let her come to him.
7. What does Q think an abandoned subdivision is in the scheme of the clues he has gathered?
(a) The Dante's inferno.
(b) The Cesspool.
(c) The Troll Hole.
(d) The paper town.
8. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
(a) He finds a greyhound bus ticket stub.
(b) He finds a picture of a drawing of the United States.
(c) He finds a number of travel books.
(d) He finds a used car ad.
9. What is one area Q pinpoints for finding Margo?
(d) San Francisco.
10. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
(a) Those to whom Q is attached.
(b) College prospects.
(c) The possibility of marrying Margo.
(d) The possibility of finding Margo.
11. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
(b) Upbeat that they are on to something.
(d) Frightened and concerned.
12. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
(a) She is not coming back.
(b) She has never cared for him.
(c) She loves him more than he knew.
(d) She is healthier emotionally than the rest of them.
13. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
(a) Found me.
(b) Go Home.
(c) Troll hole.
(d) Catch me.
14. Why does Ben take NyQuil?
(a) So he can sleep some before he has to drive.
(b) He likes the taste of it.
(c) He has a cold.
(d) It makes him feel good.
15. What does Q do instead of what he wanted to do?
(a) Visit Ben who is ill.
(c) Visit his grandmother in the hospital.
(d) Talk with his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
2. Where does Q want to visit?
3. What does Lacey ask of Q?
4. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
5. Where does Q find Lacey?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)