|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Omnicitionary?
(a) Radar's collection of school essays.
(b) Radar's version of Wikipedia.
(c) Radar's factual database.
(d) A shortened version of the Oxford dictionary.
2. Where do the words lead?
(a) A door to the back alley.
(b) An old music store.
(c) A gun shop.
(d) A souvenir store.
3. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
4. What do Gus and his friends do for fun?
(a) Urban exploring.
(b) Watch people.
(d) Tear down old buildings.
5. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
(a) A note with his name on it.
(b) A piece of paper with the name John on it.
(c) A picture of him when he was six.
(d) A number of small changes.
6. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) Eva Peron.
(c) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
7. About what does Q lie to his parents?
(a) That he is meeting up with a group of people to do a prom alternate night.
(b) That he is taking Emily to the prom.
(c) That he is going to the prom stag.
(d) That he is going to the library to study.
8. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
(a) That his idea of her is probably fairly accurate.
(b) That she is not as confident as she seems.
(c) That he is pretty sure he understands her.
(d) That he actually does not know her very well.
9. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) At a youth hostel in New York.
(c) At the center of the universe.
(d) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
10. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
11. Where does Q go the night of the prom?
(a) Daytona Beach.
(b) Quail Hollow.
(c) The prom.
(d) Margo's home.
12. Instead of a mystery, what does Q decide Margo is?
(a) A fake.
(b) A trap.
(c) An illusion.
(d) Just a girl.
13. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
(c) Frightened and concerned.
(d) Upbeat that they are on to something.
14. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
(a) Wrapped around an old fire hydrant.
(b) Over a bullet hole in the plate glass window of one store.
(c) Over the hole in the particle board Ben had created.
(d) Wrapped around the limb of a tree.
15. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
(b) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(c) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(d) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Q want to visit?
2. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
3. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
4. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
5. What is Lacey's role for the trip?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)