|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
(a) That Q is expecting too much of them.
(b) Radar offers no opinion.
(c) That Radar thinks the frustration is justified.
(d) That Q is overreacting.
2. What is Radar's role for the trip?
(a) Radio man.
(c) Researcher and calculator.
3. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
(a) Getting pulled over.
(b) The slight shake in the steering column.
(c) A blow out.
(d) The gas gauge being accurate.
4. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
(a) People mirror what they want to be.
(b) Humans are good mirrors for each other.
(c) People mirror what they think others want them to be.
(d) That humans are bad at being mirrors for each other.
5. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
(a) She is not in Orlando.
(b) She is still in Orlando.
(c) She is in trouble.
(d) She is safe.
6. What do the boys agree to do on graduation?
(a) Graduate naked under their gowns.
(b) Mention Margo's name when they cross the stage.
(c) Not go to graduation.
(d) Call in a bomb threat.
7. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
(a) Falls to his knees and cries.
(b) Hacks down a sapling in frustration.
(c) Screams Margo's name throughout the area.
(d) Lies down in an empty lot and falls asleep.
8. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(b) New York.
(c) She does not know nor care.
(d) Somewhere in Orlando.
9. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
(a) His palm.
(b) The walls of abandoned buildings.
(c) A black notebook.
(d) Her palm.
10. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
(a) Ben is indifferent about graduation plans.
(b) Ben won't commit to helping Q finish his senior project.
(c) Ben is uninterested in Q's conversation about Q's investigation.
(d) Ben can't decide how he feels about Lacey.
11. Where does Q bring the minivan?
(a) To a rest stop.
(b) To a small house.
(c) To a park.
(d) To a garage.
12. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
(c) New York City.
13. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That Margo is a legal adult.
(b) That the detective has already followed all leads.
(c) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(d) That Margo is safe.
14. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At a youth hostel in New York.
(b) At the center of the universe.
(c) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
(d) At a friend's house.
15. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
(a) A piece of paper with the name John on it.
(b) A note with his name on it.
(c) A picture of him when he was six.
(d) A number of small changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
2. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
3. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
4. What does Ben call Margo?
5. What does Q think an abandoned subdivision is in the scheme of the clues he has gathered?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)