|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Q find Lacey?
(a) In the basement asleep on a bench.
(b) Lying under an oak tree.
(c) On the play swing in the back yard.
(d) Fully clothed in a bathtub.
2. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
(a) A hair brush.
(b) Some nail polish.
(c) A nail file.
(d) A journal.
3. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
(a) The earth's ability to recover from careless humans.
(b) Humans being able to connect to one another.
(c) The stories that a blade of glass can reveal.
(d) The ability of humans to forgive one another.
4. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Ask someone else to the prom.
(b) Read the entire Whitman poem.
(c) Forgive and go on.
(d) Concentrate on his finals.
5. What is the Omnicitionary?
(a) Radar's version of Wikipedia.
(b) Radar's collection of school essays.
(c) Radar's factual database.
(d) A shortened version of the Oxford dictionary.
6. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
(a) The gas gauge being accurate.
(b) A blow out.
(c) Getting pulled over.
(d) The slight shake in the steering column.
7. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
(d) No doze.
8. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
9. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
(a) To look for a dog for Ben's birthday.
(b) In a last ditch effort to find Margo.
(c) To visit his grandparents.
(d) To see if he missed anything on his last visit there.
10. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
(a) People mirror what they want to be.
(b) That humans are bad at being mirrors for each other.
(c) People mirror what they think others want them to be.
(d) Humans are good mirrors for each other.
11. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) A new puppy from his parents.
(b) Margo tapping on his window.
(c) A photograph with a new clue.
(d) Margo's map.
12. What kind of t-shirts do Ben and Q buy for Ben and Radar to wear?
(b) Confederate flag.
(c) American flag.
(d) Sea World.
13. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
(b) Because Ben is his best friend.
(c) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
(d) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
14. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
(a) She'd be afraid.
(b) She'd get bored.
(c) She would not have a way of eating.
(d) She would have no audience.
15. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(b) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
(c) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(d) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Q lie to his parents?
2. What does Q do instead of what he wanted to do?
3. What change does Q find in a calender?
4. What is causing the stench?
5. What does Q realize about Margo?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)