|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
(b) Just over the South Carolina border.
(c) Lake City, Florida.
(d) Near Jacksonville.
2. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
(a) A book copyrighted in 2003.
(b) Some canned beans and corn.
(c) A travel guide dated 1998.
(d) Some eating utensils.
3. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
(a) Ben is indifferent about graduation plans.
(b) Ben can't decide how he feels about Lacey.
(c) Ben is uninterested in Q's conversation about Q's investigation.
(d) Ben won't commit to helping Q finish his senior project.
4. What does Q do instead of what he wanted to do?
(a) Visit his grandmother in the hospital.
(c) Talk with his parents.
(d) Visit Ben who is ill.
5. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(b) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(c) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
(d) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
6. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Eva Peron.
7. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(a) Somewhere in Orlando.
(c) She does not know nor care.
(d) New York.
8. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
(a) The slight shake in the steering column.
(b) The gas gauge being accurate.
(c) Getting pulled over.
(d) A blow out.
9. What does Ben call Margo?
(a) A tease.
(b) A social bungler.
(c) A drama queen.
(d) A retard.
10. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
(a) Frightened and concerned.
(d) Upbeat that they are on to something.
11. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
(a) Over a bullet hole in the plate glass window of one store.
(b) Over the hole in the particle board Ben had created.
(c) Wrapped around the limb of a tree.
(d) Wrapped around an old fire hydrant.
12. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
(a) He finds a picture of a drawing of the United States.
(b) He finds a number of travel books.
(c) He finds a used car ad.
(d) He finds a greyhound bus ticket stub.
13. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That Margo is a legal adult.
(b) That Margo is safe.
(c) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(d) That the detective has already followed all leads.
14. What does Q realize about Margo?
(a) She is insane.
(b) She does not want to be found.
(c) She is toying with him.
(d) She has been to the mini mall after the last time he saw her.
15. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
(a) A Bronco.
(b) A Miata.
(c) A minivan.
(d) A Subaru.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
2. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
3. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
4. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
5. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)