|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Not going to the prom.
(b) Removing one of his eyebrows.
(c) Trying to find Margo.
(d) Telling his parents a lie.
2. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) The principal at Q's school.
(b) The school psychiatrist.
(c) Q's uncle.
(d) Q's English teacher.
3. What does Q find repetitive?
(a) The clues Q keeps thinking he is unearthing.
(b) The advice the adults in his life offer.
(c) Ben and Radar's comments about Margo.
(d) The Whitman poem.
4. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
(a) The earth's ability to recover from careless humans.
(b) The ability of humans to forgive one another.
(c) The stories that a blade of glass can reveal.
(d) Humans being able to connect to one another.
5. What smells like lilac shampoo?
(a) A rag.
(b) An old pillow.
(c) Some carpet.
(d) A towel hanging on a banister.
6. What do the boys agree to do on graduation?
(a) Graduate naked under their gowns.
(b) Not go to graduation.
(c) Mention Margo's name when they cross the stage.
(d) Call in a bomb threat.
7. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Concentrate on his finals.
(b) Read the entire Whitman poem.
(c) Ask someone else to the prom.
(d) Forgive and go on.
8. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) Margo tapping on his window.
(b) A new puppy from his parents.
(c) Margo's map.
(d) A photograph with a new clue.
9. What change does Q find in a calender?
(a) The June month is torn out.
(b) The month was flipped from February to June.
(c) The first five months were now torn off.
(d) The calendar was flipped over so it was not visible.
10. How does Ben take care of having to pee?
(a) He uses his empty coke glass.
(b) He makes Q stop on the emergency lane of the interstate.
(c) He goes at the BP station.
(d) He uses a beer bottle.
11. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(b) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
(c) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(d) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
12. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
(a) That Q is overreacting.
(b) That Radar thinks the frustration is justified.
(c) That Q is expecting too much of them.
(d) Radar offers no opinion.
13. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) An eagerness to be done with high school.
(b) The lastness of it.
(c) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
(d) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
14. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
(a) A Miata.
(b) A minivan.
(c) A Bronco.
(d) A Subaru.
15. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At a youth hostel in New York.
(b) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
(c) At the center of the universe.
(d) At a friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben want Q to do?
2. Where does Q want to visit?
3. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
4. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
5. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)