|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
(a) A Bronco.
(b) A Miata.
(c) A Subaru.
(d) A minivan.
2. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
(a) New York City.
3. What does Q find repetitive?
(a) The advice the adults in his life offer.
(b) The Whitman poem.
(c) Ben and Radar's comments about Margo.
(d) The clues Q keeps thinking he is unearthing.
4. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) Eva Peron.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
5. Where does Q bring the minivan?
(a) To a rest stop.
(b) To a park.
(c) To a garage.
(d) To a small house.
6. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
(a) Hacks down a sapling in frustration.
(b) Lies down in an empty lot and falls asleep.
(c) Falls to his knees and cries.
(d) Screams Margo's name throughout the area.
7. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
(a) The possibility of finding Margo.
(b) College prospects.
(c) The possibility of marrying Margo.
(d) Those to whom Q is attached.
8. Where does the sentence that the boys find say you will go?
(a) To the eternal wheel.
(b) To Dante's inferno.
(c) To the steel mills.
(d) To the paper towns.
9. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
(a) Just over the South Carolina border.
(c) Lake City, Florida.
(d) Near Jacksonville.
10. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) At a youth hostel in New York.
(c) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
(d) At the center of the universe.
11. What does Q do instead of what he wanted to do?
(a) Visit Ben who is ill.
(c) Talk with his parents.
(d) Visit his grandmother in the hospital.
12. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
(a) He finds a number of travel books.
(b) He finds a greyhound bus ticket stub.
(c) He finds a picture of a drawing of the United States.
(d) He finds a used car ad.
13. Who is Gus?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A guard at the SunTrust building.
(c) A guard at the old mini-mall.
(d) A cop who works with Otis.
14. What is Lacey's role for the trip?
(d) Provisions provider.
15. What is Radar's role for the trip?
(c) Researcher and calculator.
(d) Radio man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
2. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
3. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
4. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
5. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)