|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) The lastness of it.
(b) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
(c) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
(d) An eagerness to be done with high school.
2. How does Ben take care of having to pee?
(a) He uses his empty coke glass.
(b) He goes at the BP station.
(c) He makes Q stop on the emergency lane of the interstate.
(d) He uses a beer bottle.
3. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
(a) A black notebook.
(b) The walls of abandoned buildings.
(c) Her palm.
(d) His palm.
4. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
(a) The ability of humans to forgive one another.
(b) Humans being able to connect to one another.
(c) The earth's ability to recover from careless humans.
(d) The stories that a blade of glass can reveal.
5. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
(a) Humans are good mirrors for each other.
(b) People mirror what they want to be.
(c) People mirror what they think others want them to be.
(d) That humans are bad at being mirrors for each other.
6. What does Lacey ask of Q?
(a) To take her to the park.
(b) To take her to meet up with Margo.
(c) To get her another beer.
(d) To sit and talk with her.
7. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
(a) She'd be afraid.
(b) She would not have a way of eating.
(c) She'd get bored.
(d) She would have no audience.
8. What kind of t-shirts do Ben and Q buy for Ben and Radar to wear?
(a) American flag.
(b) Confederate flag.
(d) Sea World.
9. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
(b) At the center of the universe.
(c) At a youth hostel in New York.
(d) At a friend's house.
10. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
(a) Sleep there overnight so he can experience what she is experiencing.
(b) Put a padlock on the door where he thinks Margo is sleeping.
(c) Leave some clues that he's been there.
(d) Wait to try to catch Margo there.
11. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
(a) That she is not as confident as she seems.
(b) That he is pretty sure he understands her.
(c) That he actually does not know her very well.
(d) That his idea of her is probably fairly accurate.
12. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
(c) No doze.
13. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) Eva Peron.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
14. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
(a) He does not believe Margo is waiting for him.
(b) In the Troll's Hole.
(c) In a shadow version of the subdivision where they lived as children.
(d) In New York.
15. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(a) Somewhere in Orlando.
(c) She does not know nor care.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
2. What is causing the stench?
3. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
4. What does Q realize about Margo?
5. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)