|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben call Margo?
(a) A drama queen.
(b) A social bungler.
(c) A retard.
(d) A tease.
2. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
(a) To look for a dog for Ben's birthday.
(b) To visit his grandparents.
(c) In a last ditch effort to find Margo.
(d) To see if he missed anything on his last visit there.
3. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
(a) The earth's ability to recover from careless humans.
(b) The stories that a blade of glass can reveal.
(c) Humans being able to connect to one another.
(d) The ability of humans to forgive one another.
4. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
(a) People mirror what they think others want them to be.
(b) That humans are bad at being mirrors for each other.
(c) Humans are good mirrors for each other.
(d) People mirror what they want to be.
5. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
(a) That his idea of her is probably fairly accurate.
(b) That she is not as confident as she seems.
(c) That he is pretty sure he understands her.
(d) That he actually does not know her very well.
6. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
(a) That Radar thinks the frustration is justified.
(b) Radar offers no opinion.
(c) That Q is expecting too much of them.
(d) That Q is overreacting.
7. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) Q's English teacher.
(b) The school psychiatrist.
(c) The principal at Q's school.
(d) Q's uncle.
8. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) At the center of the universe.
(c) At a youth hostel in New York.
(d) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
9. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
(a) Show up in the audience for graduation.
(b) Show up in cap and gown at graduation.
(c) Kill herself at graduation.
(d) Never contact them again.
10. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
(b) New York City.
11. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
(a) Become Margo.
(b) Understand all the clues.
(c) Let her come to him.
(d) Give up.
12. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
(a) She is not coming back.
(b) She has never cared for him.
(c) She loves him more than he knew.
(d) She is healthier emotionally than the rest of them.
13. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) The lastness of it.
(b) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
(c) An eagerness to be done with high school.
(d) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
14. Whose house are Ben and the others at for an after-prom party?
15. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
(a) A book copyrighted in 2003.
(b) Some eating utensils.
(c) A travel guide dated 1998.
(d) Some canned beans and corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
2. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
3. Who is Gus?
4. Where does the sentence that the boys find say you will go?
5. What kind of t-shirts do Ben and Q buy for Ben and Radar to wear?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)