|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
(b) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(c) That Margo is too smart to be found.
(d) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
2. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(b) New York.
(c) She does not know nor care.
(d) Somewhere in Orlando.
3. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
(a) Creating a new video game.
(b) The summer field hockey tryouts.
(c) The prom.
(d) Final exams.
4. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
(a) Ben is indifferent about graduation plans.
(b) Ben can't decide how he feels about Lacey.
(c) Ben won't commit to helping Q finish his senior project.
(d) Ben is uninterested in Q's conversation about Q's investigation.
5. What does Q continue to do on Monday?
(a) Analyze "Song of Myself".
(b) Write passionate poetry to Margo.
(c) Skip school.
(d) Call and talk to Margo's sister.
6. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
(a) Some canned beans and corn.
(b) Some eating utensils.
(c) A travel guide dated 1998.
(d) A book copyrighted in 2003.
7. How does Ben take care of having to pee?
(a) He uses his empty coke glass.
(b) He uses a beer bottle.
(c) He makes Q stop on the emergency lane of the interstate.
(d) He goes at the BP station.
8. Instead of a mystery, what does Q decide Margo is?
(a) A trap.
(b) Just a girl.
(c) A fake.
(d) An illusion.
9. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
(a) She would not have a way of eating.
(b) She'd get bored.
(c) She'd be afraid.
(d) She would have no audience.
10. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) The lastness of it.
(b) An eagerness to be done with high school.
(c) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
(d) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
11. What does Q find repetitive?
(a) The advice the adults in his life offer.
(b) The clues Q keeps thinking he is unearthing.
(c) Ben and Radar's comments about Margo.
(d) The Whitman poem.
12. Whose house are Ben and the others at for an after-prom party?
13. What kind of t-shirts do Ben and Q buy for Ben and Radar to wear?
(a) Sea World.
(c) American flag.
(d) Confederate flag.
14. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(b) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
(c) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(d) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
15. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) At a youth hostel in New York.
(c) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
(d) At the center of the universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
2. Who is Dr. Holden?
3. With what does Q remain obsessed?
4. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
5. About what does Q lie to his parents?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)