|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
(a) Those to whom Q is attached.
(b) The possibility of marrying Margo.
(c) The possibility of finding Margo.
(d) College prospects.
2. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
(a) Lake City, Florida.
(b) Just over the South Carolina border.
(d) Near Jacksonville.
3. Where does Q bring the minivan?
(a) To a park.
(b) To a garage.
(c) To a rest stop.
(d) To a small house.
4. With what does Q remain obsessed?
(a) Knowing why Margo is unhappy.
(b) The clues.
(c) Finding a way to forget Margo.
(d) Getting out of going to the prom.
5. Whose house are Ben and the others at for an after-prom party?
6. What is causing the stench?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A cesspool.
(c) A pile of manure.
(d) A skunk.
7. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
(a) Wrapped around the limb of a tree.
(b) Wrapped around an old fire hydrant.
(c) Over a bullet hole in the plate glass window of one store.
(d) Over the hole in the particle board Ben had created.
8. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
(a) Lies down in an empty lot and falls asleep.
(b) Screams Margo's name throughout the area.
(c) Falls to his knees and cries.
(d) Hacks down a sapling in frustration.
9. What does Ben call Margo?
(a) A tease.
(b) A drama queen.
(c) A retard.
(d) A social bungler.
10. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
(b) An eagerness to be done with high school.
(c) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
(d) The lastness of it.
11. What happens when Q falls asleep?
(a) He gets a phone call from Ben.
(b) He wakes to the sound of someone singing.
(c) He gets a phone call from his mother.
(d) He has a bad dream about Margo.
12. What is the Omnicitionary?
(a) Radar's factual database.
(b) Radar's collection of school essays.
(c) Radar's version of Wikipedia.
(d) A shortened version of the Oxford dictionary.
13. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
(a) She is in trouble.
(b) She is still in Orlando.
(c) She is not in Orlando.
(d) She is safe.
14. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
(a) Ben is uninterested in Q's conversation about Q's investigation.
(b) Ben won't commit to helping Q finish his senior project.
(c) Ben can't decide how he feels about Lacey.
(d) Ben is indifferent about graduation plans.
15. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) Q's uncle.
(b) The school psychiatrist.
(c) The principal at Q's school.
(d) Q's English teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
2. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
3. Instead of a mystery, what does Q decide Margo is?
4. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
5. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)