|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
(a) That his idea of her is probably fairly accurate.
(b) That he actually does not know her very well.
(c) That he is pretty sure he understands her.
(d) That she is not as confident as she seems.
2. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That the detective has already followed all leads.
(b) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(c) That Margo is safe.
(d) That Margo is a legal adult.
3. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Ask someone else to the prom.
(b) Forgive and go on.
(c) Read the entire Whitman poem.
(d) Concentrate on his finals.
4. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
(a) Final exams.
(b) The prom.
(c) The summer field hockey tryouts.
(d) Creating a new video game.
5. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Not going to the prom.
(b) Telling his parents a lie.
(c) Removing one of his eyebrows.
(d) Trying to find Margo.
6. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
(a) His palm.
(b) Her palm.
(c) The walls of abandoned buildings.
(d) A black notebook.
7. What do Ben, Q, Radar and Lacey explain to their parents?
(a) How they are going to honor Margo at graduation.
(b) Why they are going to go nude under their gowns.
(c) Why they are going to miss graduation.
(d) Why they are going to protest at graduation.
8. What does Q do instead of what he wanted to do?
(a) Visit Ben who is ill.
(b) Visit his grandmother in the hospital.
(d) Talk with his parents.
9. What do Gus and his friends do for fun?
(a) Watch people.
(c) Urban exploring.
(d) Tear down old buildings.
10. What does Q realize about Margo?
(a) She is insane.
(b) She is toying with him.
(c) She has been to the mini mall after the last time he saw her.
(d) She does not want to be found.
11. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
(a) A hair brush.
(b) Some nail polish.
(c) A nail file.
(d) A journal.
12. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
(a) Give up.
(b) Understand all the clues.
(c) Become Margo.
(d) Let her come to him.
13. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
(a) He has not been a good mirror for Margo.
(b) He has been an accurate mirror for Margo.
(c) He has no idea what kind of mirror he has been.
(d) He has not been a mirror at all for Margo.
14. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) Margo's map.
(b) A photograph with a new clue.
(c) Margo tapping on his window.
(d) A new puppy from his parents.
15. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
(a) That Q is expecting too much of them.
(b) Radar offers no opinion.
(c) That Radar thinks the frustration is justified.
(d) That Q is overreacting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
2. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
3. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
4. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
5. What does Q find repetitive?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)