|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
(c) Upbeat that they are on to something.
(d) Frightened and concerned.
2. What is Radar's role for the trip?
(a) Radio man.
(c) Researcher and calculator.
3. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That Margo is too smart to be found.
(b) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
(c) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(d) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
4. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Forgive and go on.
(b) Concentrate on his finals.
(c) Read the entire Whitman poem.
(d) Ask someone else to the prom.
5. What kind of t-shirts do Ben and Q buy for Ben and Radar to wear?
(a) American flag.
(b) Sea World.
(d) Confederate flag.
6. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
(b) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
(c) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
(d) Because Ben is his best friend.
7. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
(a) Some canned beans and corn.
(b) A travel guide dated 1998.
(c) Some eating utensils.
(d) A book copyrighted in 2003.
8. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
(a) Wrapped around an old fire hydrant.
(b) Over the hole in the particle board Ben had created.
(c) Over a bullet hole in the plate glass window of one store.
(d) Wrapped around the limb of a tree.
9. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
(a) Never contact them again.
(b) Show up in cap and gown at graduation.
(c) Kill herself at graduation.
(d) Show up in the audience for graduation.
10. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
(a) That Q is overreacting.
(b) That Radar thinks the frustration is justified.
(c) That Q is expecting too much of them.
(d) Radar offers no opinion.
11. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
(c) No doze.
12. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) Q's uncle.
(b) The principal at Q's school.
(c) The school psychiatrist.
(d) Q's English teacher.
13. What do Gus and his friends do for fun?
(b) Watch people.
(c) Urban exploring.
(d) Tear down old buildings.
14. What change does Q find in a calender?
(a) The June month is torn out.
(b) The month was flipped from February to June.
(c) The first five months were now torn off.
(d) The calendar was flipped over so it was not visible.
15. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Telling his parents a lie.
(b) Not going to the prom.
(c) Trying to find Margo.
(d) Removing one of his eyebrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
2. What is causing the stench?
3. What does Q do instead of what he wanted to do?
4. What is one area Q pinpoints for finding Margo?
5. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)