|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
(a) That his idea of her is probably fairly accurate.
(b) That she is not as confident as she seems.
(c) That he actually does not know her very well.
(d) That he is pretty sure he understands her.
2. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
(a) A picture of him when he was six.
(b) A note with his name on it.
(c) A number of small changes.
(d) A piece of paper with the name John on it.
3. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
(a) She is healthier emotionally than the rest of them.
(b) She loves him more than he knew.
(c) She has never cared for him.
(d) She is not coming back.
4. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) Margo tapping on his window.
(b) A photograph with a new clue.
(c) Margo's map.
(d) A new puppy from his parents.
5. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
(b) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
(c) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
(d) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
6. Where does Q want to visit?
(a) The movie theater where he had his only date with Margo when they were nine.
(b) The park where he and Margo played in as children.
(c) The last two pseudovisions.
(d) A library display on Walt Whitman.
7. What speed must they maintain to arrive at target at specified time?
(a) 72 mph.
(b) 55 mph.
(c) 66 mph.
(d) 77 mph.
8. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
(a) Frightened and concerned.
(b) Upbeat that they are on to something.
9. What does Q find repetitive?
(a) The advice the adults in his life offer.
(b) Ben and Radar's comments about Margo.
(c) The Whitman poem.
(d) The clues Q keeps thinking he is unearthing.
10. What does Q continue to do on Monday?
(a) Skip school.
(b) Call and talk to Margo's sister.
(c) Analyze "Song of Myself".
(d) Write passionate poetry to Margo.
11. Whose house are Ben and the others at for an after-prom party?
12. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
(b) No doze.
13. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
(b) New York.
(c) Somewhere in Orlando.
(d) She does not know nor care.
14. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) Q's uncle.
(b) The principal at Q's school.
(c) Q's English teacher.
(d) The school psychiatrist.
15. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
(a) A travel guide dated 1998.
(b) A book copyrighted in 2003.
(c) Some eating utensils.
(d) Some canned beans and corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
2. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
3. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
4. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
5. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)