|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
(a) The prom.
(b) Final exams.
(c) Creating a new video game.
(d) The summer field hockey tryouts.
2. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
(a) Go Home.
(b) Found me.
(c) Troll hole.
(d) Catch me.
3. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
(b) Because Ben is his best friend.
(c) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
(d) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
4. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
(b) Frightened and concerned.
(c) Upbeat that they are on to something.
5. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
(a) In the Troll's Hole.
(b) He does not believe Margo is waiting for him.
(c) In New York.
(d) In a shadow version of the subdivision where they lived as children.
6. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
(a) Ben can't decide how he feels about Lacey.
(b) Ben is uninterested in Q's conversation about Q's investigation.
(c) Ben is indifferent about graduation plans.
(d) Ben won't commit to helping Q finish his senior project.
7. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) The lastness of it.
(b) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
(c) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
(d) An eagerness to be done with high school.
8. Why does Ben take NyQuil?
(a) He has a cold.
(b) It makes him feel good.
(c) He likes the taste of it.
(d) So he can sleep some before he has to drive.
9. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Concentrate on his finals.
(b) Ask someone else to the prom.
(c) Forgive and go on.
(d) Read the entire Whitman poem.
10. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At the center of the universe.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At a youth hostel in New York.
(d) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
11. What does Lacey ask of Q?
(a) To take her to the park.
(b) To sit and talk with her.
(c) To get her another beer.
(d) To take her to meet up with Margo.
12. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) Margo tapping on his window.
(b) A new puppy from his parents.
(c) A photograph with a new clue.
(d) Margo's map.
13. What does Q think an abandoned subdivision is in the scheme of the clues he has gathered?
(a) The Cesspool.
(b) The Troll Hole.
(c) The Dante's inferno.
(d) The paper town.
14. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
(a) He finds a picture of a drawing of the United States.
(b) He finds a used car ad.
(c) He finds a number of travel books.
(d) He finds a greyhound bus ticket stub.
15. What does Ben want Q to do?
(a) Come join the party.
(b) Find some more alcohol.
(c) Drive Ben home.
(d) Call Ben's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
2. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
3. What does Ben call Margo?
4. What is Radar's role for the trip?
5. What change does Q find in a calender?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)