|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A beloved writer.
(b) A druggie.
(c) A glamorous model.
(d) A mystery.
2. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(b) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(c) To find out Chuck's address.
(d) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
3. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(b) Share a piece of keylime pie.
(c) Dance the foxtrot.
(d) Dance the cha cha cha.
4. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(b) Act on stage.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Color her hair.
5. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) Q's cousin.
(b) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(c) Q's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Margo's best friend.
6. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are just too spirited to conform.
(b) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(c) Their parents cause them to run away.
(d) They need attention.
7. Why is Q so tired?
(a) He had nightmares all night.
(b) He only got thirty minutes of sleep.
(c) He worked all day in the yard.
(d) He decided to get fit and ran six miles.
8. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(a) A note tied to a rock.
(b) A fish.
(c) A dead duck.
9. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get a quart of ice cream.
(b) Get some extra plastic bags.
(c) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(d) Buy a lottery ticket.
10. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(b) As a pariah.
(c) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(d) As a sickness.
11. In what city was Margo born?
(a) St. Petersburg.
12. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A duck.
(c) A mouse.
(d) An "M".
13. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
(d) At home.
14. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
(a) A difficult situation.
(c) A heartache.
15. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
(b) She is smart.
(c) She knows everybody.
(d) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
2. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
3. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
4. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
5. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)