|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
(b) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
(c) Call a private detective.
(d) Change the locks on the house.
2. What is Margo's gift to Q?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She will tell her parents she is seeing him.
(c) She will punish anyone Q thinks deserves it.
(d) She will go to Temple with him.
3. What is RHAPAW?
(a) The nickname of Q's dog.
(b) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
(c) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(d) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
4. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(b) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(d) Her sixth-grade school picture.
5. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It makes him feel free.
(b) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(c) It causes him to commit suicide.
(d) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
6. What does Q write while he is in class?
(a) An essay about civil disobedience.
(b) Notes about his favorite moments with Margo.
(c) A list of all the things he hates about school.
(d) A poem to Margo.
7. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Tell her sister.
(d) Rescue the mouse.
8. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) The Bok tower.
(b) Bank of America building.
(c) A water tower.
(d) Suntrust building.
9. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
(a) At home.
10. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
(a) Puts the club on it.
(b) Lets the air out of two of the tires.
(c) Scratches the driver's door.
(d) Puts sugar in the gas.
11. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
(b) When they find a dead man in the park.
(c) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(d) When they find a bag of money.
12. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To do anything sane together.
(b) To become sexually involved.
(c) To hang out at school.
(d) To understand each other.
13. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(d) One miracle.
14. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(b) He has no real enemies.
(c) Just about the entire student body.
(d) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
15. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
(b) Margo's biology lab partner.
(c) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
(d) Q's studyd buddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say is extremely small?
2. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
3. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
4. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
5. How does Q hope to impress Margo?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)