|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) Whoever has the most things.
(c) No one.
2. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That he has bad genes.
(b) That his brother is protective of him.
(c) That he has the clap.
(d) That he masturbated excessively.
3. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(b) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(c) As a sickness.
(d) As a pariah.
4. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) A water tower.
(b) Suntrust building.
(c) Bank of America building.
(d) The Bok tower.
5. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) An aberration.
(b) A miracle.
(c) A pain.
(d) An honor.
6. Who is Lacey?
(a) Margo's best friend.
(b) Q's sister.
(c) Margo's sister.
(d) Jase's sister.
7. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
(a) If Margo just wants attention.
(b) Why Margo humiliated Jase.
(c) If Margo is in serious trouble.
(d) Why Margo did what she did to Lacey.
8. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
(b) To the land fill.
(c) To a junkyard.
(d) To a back yard dog fight.
9. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
(a) A heartache.
(b) A difficult situation.
10. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
11. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(b) She is not answering her cell phone.
(c) She signs out of school sick.
(d) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
12. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To become sexually involved.
(b) To hang out at school.
(c) To understand each other.
(d) To do anything sane together.
13. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
(a) A vulture.
(b) An "M".
(c) A duck.
(d) A mouse.
14. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Coping mechanisms.
(b) Caring too much.
(c) Dead ends.
(d) Letting go.
15. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
(a) Find her.
(b) Protect her.
(c) Be her lover.
(d) Keep her parents guessing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What embarrasses Radar?
2. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
3. Who is Robert Joyner?
4. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
5. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)