|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A glamorous model.
(c) A beloved writer.
(d) A druggie.
2. What is RHAPAW?
(a) The nickname of Q's dog.
(b) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(c) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
(d) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
3. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
(a) Hanging out with Q.
(c) Playing wild tricks.
4. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
(a) Puts the club on it.
(b) Lets the air out of two of the tires.
(c) Scratches the driver's door.
(d) Puts sugar in the gas.
5. What does Q stand for?
6. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(b) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(d) Her sixth-grade school picture.
7. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Coping mechanisms.
(b) Caring too much.
(c) Dead ends.
(d) Letting go.
8. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
(a) A mouse.
(b) An "M".
(c) A vulture.
(d) A duck.
9. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(b) Call the police.
(c) Tell her sister.
(d) Rescue the mouse.
10. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) A miracle.
(b) An aberration.
(c) A pain.
(d) An honor.
11. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To understand each other.
(b) To hang out at school.
(c) To do anything sane together.
(d) To become sexually involved.
12. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(b) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(c) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(d) To find out Chuck's address.
13. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is metaphorical.
(b) It is to be taken literally.
(c) It is a door into the past.
(d) There is no door.
14. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
(a) Why Margo humiliated Jase.
(b) If Margo is in serious trouble.
(c) If Margo just wants attention.
(d) Why Margo did what she did to Lacey.
15. What were Q's parents' occupations?
(a) General surgeons.
(b) They owned and ran a store.
(d) Restaurant business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
2. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
3. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
4. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
5. Who is Chuck Parson?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)