|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q stand for?
2. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(a) A dead duck.
(c) A fish.
(d) A note tied to a rock.
3. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To find out Chuck's address.
(b) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(c) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(d) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
4. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(b) Their parents cause them to run away.
(c) They need attention.
(d) They are just too spirited to conform.
5. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(b) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(d) Her sixth-grade school picture.
6. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) A water tower.
(b) The Bok tower.
(c) Bank of America building.
(d) Suntrust building.
7. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) Whoever has the most things.
(d) No one.
8. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
9. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
(a) Working at a fast food joint.
(c) Stealing quarters from her mother's purse.
(d) From her Bat Mitzvah.
10. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(b) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(c) As a pariah.
(d) As a sickness.
11. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Act on stage.
(b) Color her hair.
(c) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(d) Kill herself.
12. Who is Q's date to the prom?
(a) Lacey's twin.
(b) His steady girlfriend for the last nine months.
(c) No one.
(d) A girl Q's mother talks him in to asking.
13. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A club.
(b) A coleman lantern.
(c) A sleeping bag.
(d) A pair of rubber boots.
14. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
(b) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(c) It makes him feel free.
(d) It causes him to commit suicide.
15. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To understand each other.
(b) To become sexually involved.
(c) To hang out at school.
(d) To do anything sane together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robert Joyner?
2. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
3. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
4. What embarrasses Radar?
5. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)