|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
(a) At home.
2. What does Lacey ask Q?
(a) If Q wants to go to jail for lying to a police officer.
(b) If Q is hiding Margo's whereabouts.
(c) If Q had been with Margo when Margo wreaked vengeance.
(d) If Q wants to go to college.
3. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(b) He urinates blood.
(c) He stays home from school for a month.
(d) He becomes a hypochondriac.
4. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
(a) A girl who Q finds enticing.
(b) Margo's ex-friend.
(c) A girl who does not know Margo but has always admired Margo.
(d) Margo's nemesis since they were five.
5. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
6. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) Joan Baez.
(c) Robert Frost.
(d) Walt Whitman.
7. What does Q write while he is in class?
(a) An essay about civil disobedience.
(b) A list of all the things he hates about school.
(c) Notes about his favorite moments with Margo.
(d) A poem to Margo.
8. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(a) Blue dye.
(b) Pink dye.
(d) Sugar water.
9. In what city was Margo born?
(a) St. Petersburg.
10. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Ever marry.
(b) Take gym class.
(c) Take calculus.
(d) Go to the prom.
11. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
(c) A game night for nerds.
(d) A counteroffensive.
12. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
13. Who is Otis Warren?
(a) A black police detective.
(b) The principal of the school.
(c) A jazz singer in a local nightclub.
(d) The assistant football coach.
14. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
(a) Protect her.
(b) Keep her parents guessing.
(c) Find her.
(d) Be her lover.
15. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(b) To break into Sea World.
(c) To escape the cops.
(d) To get under the Universal Studios.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is RHAPAW?
2. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
3. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
4. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
5. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)