|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
(a) The police.
(b) His parents.
(c) His biology teacher.
(d) His older brother.
2. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That his brother is protective of him.
(b) That he masturbated excessively.
(c) That he has the clap.
(d) That he has bad genes.
3. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Take gym class.
(b) Go to the prom.
(c) Take calculus.
(d) Ever marry.
4. In what city was Margo born?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) A pain.
(b) An honor.
(c) A miracle.
(d) An aberration.
6. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
(a) Calls 911.
(b) Calls his mother.
(c) Try to suck out the venom.
(d) Calls her parents.
7. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(b) A fish.
(c) A dead duck.
(d) A note tied to a rock.
8. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To escape the cops.
(b) To get under the Universal Studios.
(c) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(d) To break into Sea World.
9. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(b) A game night for nerds.
(c) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
(d) A counteroffensive.
10. What embarrasses Radar?
(a) His extremely black skin.
(b) His parents' collection of black Santas.
(c) His almost-white appearance.
(d) His buck teeth.
11. Why is Q so tired?
(a) He had nightmares all night.
(b) He worked all day in the yard.
(c) He decided to get fit and ran six miles.
(d) He only got thirty minutes of sleep.
12. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) He has no real enemies.
(b) Just about the entire student body.
(c) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(d) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
13. What is Margo's gift to Q?
(a) She will go to Temple with him.
(b) She will punish anyone Q thinks deserves it.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She will tell her parents she is seeing him.
14. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(b) When they find a dead man in the park.
(c) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
(d) When they find a bag of money.
15. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
(a) A girl who does not know Margo but has always admired Margo.
(b) Margo's ex-friend.
(c) Margo's nemesis since they were five.
(d) A girl who Q finds enticing.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
2. What is Resurrection?
3. What were Q's parents' occupations?
4. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
5. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)