|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are just too spirited to conform.
(b) They need attention.
(c) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(d) Their parents cause them to run away.
2. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A game night for nerds.
(b) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
(d) A counteroffensive.
3. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(a) Sugar water.
(b) Pink dye.
(d) Blue dye.
4. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) A few days.
(b) Since they were 12.
(c) Since they were 2.
(d) A few months.
5. What is RHAPAW?
(a) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
(b) The nickname of Q's dog.
(c) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(d) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
6. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
(a) Margo's nemesis since they were five.
(b) Margo's ex-friend.
(c) A girl who Q finds enticing.
(d) A girl who does not know Margo but has always admired Margo.
7. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
(a) Why Margo did what she did to Lacey.
(b) If Margo just wants attention.
(c) If Margo is in serious trouble.
(d) Why Margo humiliated Jase.
8. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
(a) Take a picture of Jase running out of Becca's house.
(b) Take a picture of where they once found a dead man.
(c) Take a picture of Margo in the nude.
(d) Take a picture of Margo looking glamorous.
9. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) The Bok tower.
(b) Suntrust building.
(c) A water tower.
(d) Bank of America building.
10. What do Chuck and his friends do?
(a) Destroy twelve bikes.
(b) Spray paint Margo's name all over school.
(c) Call in a bomb threat.
(d) Pull the fire alarm.
11. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(b) Act on stage.
(c) Color her hair.
(d) Kill herself.
12. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
(a) He's half Cuban.
(b) He's older than he said.
(c) He's younger than he said.
(d) He's been cheating on her.
13. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He urinates blood.
(b) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(c) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(d) He stays home from school for a month.
14. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) No one.
(c) Whoever has the most things.
15. Who is Q's date to the prom?
(a) His steady girlfriend for the last nine months.
(b) No one.
(c) A girl Q's mother talks him in to asking.
(d) Lacey's twin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
2. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
3. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
4. Why is Ben happy?
5. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)