|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Q's date to the prom?
(a) No one.
(b) Lacey's twin.
(c) His steady girlfriend for the last nine months.
(d) A girl Q's mother talks him in to asking.
2. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(a) A dead duck.
(c) A note tied to a rock.
(d) A fish.
3. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
(a) Joan Baez.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Robert Frost.
(d) Walt Whitman.
4. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
(a) Vinyl records.
(b) Bird feathers.
(c) Pictures of Q in his bedroom.
5. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
(a) The police.
(b) His parents.
(c) His biology teacher.
(d) His older brother.
6. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
(a) Try to suck out the venom.
(b) Calls her parents.
(c) Calls his mother.
(d) Calls 911.
7. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(b) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
(c) She is smart.
(d) She knows everybody.
8. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Act on stage.
(b) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Color her hair.
9. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
(c) A difficult situation.
(d) A heartache.
10. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) There is no door.
(b) It is metaphorical.
(c) It is a door into the past.
(d) It is to be taken literally.
11. What does Lacey ask Q?
(a) If Q wants to go to college.
(b) If Q is hiding Margo's whereabouts.
(c) If Q wants to go to jail for lying to a police officer.
(d) If Q had been with Margo when Margo wreaked vengeance.
12. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To escape the cops.
(b) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(c) To get under the Universal Studios.
(d) To break into Sea World.
13. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(b) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(c) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(d) To find out Chuck's address.
14. What is RHAPAW?
(a) The nickname of Q's dog.
(b) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
(c) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(d) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
15. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It makes him feel free.
(b) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(c) It causes him to commit suicide.
(d) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
2. What were Q's parents' occupations?
3. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
4. What does Margo say is extremely small?
5. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)