|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
(a) Breaking into Sea World.
(b) Breaking into Universal Studios.
(c) Occupying a theater.
(d) Releasing all the animal experiments at UCF.
2. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
(a) Q will release the picture unless Jase controls his friends.
(b) Q will help him get Margo back if Jase will stop the wild pranks by his friends.
(c) He is sorry he was part of the humiliation by Margo.
3. What does Lacey ask Q?
(a) If Q wants to go to jail for lying to a police officer.
(b) If Q is hiding Margo's whereabouts.
(c) If Q had been with Margo when Margo wreaked vengeance.
(d) If Q wants to go to college.
4. What is Margo's gift to Q?
(a) She will punish anyone Q thinks deserves it.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She will tell her parents she is seeing him.
(d) She will go to Temple with him.
5. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She is not answering her cell phone.
(b) She signs out of school sick.
(c) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
(d) Her car is nowhere to be found.
6. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get some extra plastic bags.
(b) Get a quart of ice cream.
(c) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(d) Buy a lottery ticket.
7. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(a) Tell her sister.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Rescue the mouse.
8. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Her experience with Jase.
(b) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
(c) Having her father demoted.
(d) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
9. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
10. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) Her sixth-grade school picture.
(c) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(d) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
11. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(a) A note tied to a rock.
(b) A dead duck.
(c) A fish.
12. What is RHAPAW?
(a) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(b) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
(c) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
(d) The nickname of Q's dog.
13. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
(a) The housekeeper.
(c) Margo's father.
(d) Margo's mother.
14. Who is Robert Joyner?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A dead lawyer.
(c) Q's next-door neighbor.
(d) Margo's cousin.
15. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(b) Margo's best friend.
(c) Q's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Q's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
2. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
3. Who does Q say are his enemies?
4. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
5. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)