|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
(a) For not being willing to fight Jase.
(b) For not telling her about Jase.
(c) For saying Margo was a deadbeat.
(d) For not standing up for Lacey to Jase's friends.
2. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A duck.
(c) A mouse.
(d) An "M".
3. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) Margo's mother.
(d) Margo's father.
4. Who is Q's date to the prom?
(a) A girl Q's mother talks him in to asking.
(b) Lacey's twin.
(c) No one.
(d) His steady girlfriend for the last nine months.
5. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) Whoever has the most things.
(c) No one.
6. In what city was Margo born?
(a) St. Petersburg.
7. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Ever marry.
(b) Take calculus.
(c) Take gym class.
(d) Go to the prom.
8. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) No where.
(b) On the grass in the park.
(c) On Becca's wall.
(d) On the water tower.
9. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(a) One miracle.
10. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
(a) Stealing quarters from her mother's purse.
(b) Working at a fast food joint.
(c) From her Bat Mitzvah.
11. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To escape the cops.
(b) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(c) To break into Sea World.
(d) To get under the Universal Studios.
12. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
(b) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(c) She is not answering her cell phone.
(d) She signs out of school sick.
13. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As a pariah.
(b) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(c) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(d) As a sickness.
14. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a dead man in the park.
(b) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
(c) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(d) When they find a bag of money.
15. Why is Ben happy?
(a) His parents are leaving for ten days.
(b) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
(c) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
(d) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lacey ask Q?
2. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
3. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
4. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
5. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)