|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A game night for nerds.
(b) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
(d) A counteroffensive.
2. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
(a) He's younger than he said.
(b) He's older than he said.
(c) He's been cheating on her.
(d) He's half Cuban.
3. What does Lacey ask Q?
(a) If Q had been with Margo when Margo wreaked vengeance.
(b) If Q is hiding Margo's whereabouts.
(c) If Q wants to go to jail for lying to a police officer.
(d) If Q wants to go to college.
4. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get some extra plastic bags.
(b) Buy a lottery ticket.
(c) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(d) Get a quart of ice cream.
5. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
(b) A heartache.
(d) A difficult situation.
6. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is smart.
(b) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(c) She knows everybody.
(d) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
7. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
(a) Pictures of Q in his bedroom.
(c) Bird feathers.
(d) Vinyl records.
8. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
9. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Caring too much.
(b) Dead ends.
(c) Letting go.
(d) Coping mechanisms.
10. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
(a) Marrying her.
(b) Rescuing her in New York City.
(d) Going to the prom with her.
11. Who does Margo have to bribe?
(a) The guard at Sea World.
(b) A police officer.
(c) Chuck and his friends.
(d) A security guard at Universal Studios.
12. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(b) Margo's best friend.
(c) Q's cousin.
(d) Q's ex-girlfriend.
13. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A beloved writer.
(b) A mystery.
(c) A druggie.
(d) A glamorous model.
14. Who is Otis Warren?
(a) A jazz singer in a local nightclub.
(b) A black police detective.
(c) The assistant football coach.
(d) The principal of the school.
15. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
(c) Dollar General.
(d) Whole Foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
2. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
3. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
4. Why is Q so tired?
5. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)