|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is a door into the past.
(b) There is no door.
(c) It is to be taken literally.
(d) It is metaphorical.
2. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
(a) Protect her.
(b) Find her.
(c) Be her lover.
(d) Keep her parents guessing.
3. What does Q write while he is in class?
(a) A poem to Margo.
(b) An essay about civil disobedience.
(c) Notes about his favorite moments with Margo.
(d) A list of all the things he hates about school.
4. What were Q's parents' occupations?
(a) They owned and ran a store.
(b) Restaurant business.
(c) General surgeons.
5. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(b) It makes him feel free.
(c) It causes him to commit suicide.
(d) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
6. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Writes Jase a note.
(b) Calls her mother.
(c) Paints her nails.
(d) Drinks a beer.
7. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(b) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
(c) When they find a bag of money.
(d) When they find a dead man in the park.
8. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
(a) Tie his sheets short.
(b) Spray his face black.
(c) Remove one of his eyebrows.
(d) Steal his football trophy.
9. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) Q's studyd buddy.
(b) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
(c) Margo's biology lab partner.
(d) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
10. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
(a) Rescuing her in New York City.
(b) Going to the prom with her.
(d) Marrying her.
11. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(b) Get a quart of ice cream.
(c) Buy a lottery ticket.
(d) Get some extra plastic bags.
12. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A druggie.
(b) A glamorous model.
(c) A mystery.
(d) A beloved writer.
13. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(b) Act on stage.
(c) Color her hair.
(d) Kill herself.
14. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(b) One miracle.
15. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Ever marry.
(b) Take calculus.
(c) Take gym class.
(d) Go to the prom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
2. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
3. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
4. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
5. Who does Q say are his enemies?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)