|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(a) Blue dye.
(b) Pink dye.
(c) Sugar water.
2. Who is Q's date to the prom?
(a) Lacey's twin.
(b) His steady girlfriend for the last nine months.
(c) No one.
(d) A girl Q's mother talks him in to asking.
3. What does Q write while he is in class?
(a) A list of all the things he hates about school.
(b) A poem to Margo.
(c) An essay about civil disobedience.
(d) Notes about his favorite moments with Margo.
4. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live too extravagantly.
(b) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
(c) They live with no conscious intention.
(d) They live in the future rather than the present.
5. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(b) He has no real enemies.
(c) Just about the entire student body.
(d) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
6. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
(a) A cd.
(d) A dvd of her favorite movie.
7. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
(a) Margo's father.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) Margo's mother.
8. What do Chuck and his friends do?
(a) Pull the fire alarm.
(b) Destroy twelve bikes.
(c) Call in a bomb threat.
(d) Spray paint Margo's name all over school.
9. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) As prostitutes.
(b) Working in a place such as a diner.
(c) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
(d) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
10. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
(b) She signs out of school sick.
(c) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(d) She is not answering her cell phone.
11. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
(a) Find her.
(b) Be her lover.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Keep her parents guessing.
12. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
(a) For not being willing to fight Jase.
(b) For saying Margo was a deadbeat.
(c) For not telling her about Jase.
(d) For not standing up for Lacey to Jase's friends.
13. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(b) Whoever has the most things.
(c) No one.
14. What is Margo's gift to Q?
(a) She will punish anyone Q thinks deserves it.
(b) She will tell her parents she is seeing him.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She will go to Temple with him.
15. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) Q's studyd buddy.
(b) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
(c) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
(d) Margo's biology lab partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Otis Warren?
2. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
3. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
4. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
5. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)