|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(b) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(c) He urinates blood.
(d) He stays home from school for a month.
2. What does Margo say is extremely small?
(a) The dead man's bullet wound.
(b) The number of kids going to the prom.
(c) Jase's penis.
(d) The horsepower of the Lexus.
3. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) On Becca's wall.
(b) On the water tower.
(c) On the grass in the park.
(d) No where.
4. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
(b) To a junkyard.
(c) To a back yard dog fight.
(d) To the land fill.
5. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(b) One miracle.
6. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
(a) For the detective to finish questioning Radar.
(b) For Q's parents to finish calming Margo's parents.
(c) For the detective to finishf questioning Margo's parents.
(d) For Margo's parents and the detectives to leave.
7. What were Q's parents' occupations?
(a) They owned and ran a store.
(b) General surgeons.
(d) Restaurant business.
8. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are just too spirited to conform.
(b) They need attention.
(c) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(d) Their parents cause them to run away.
9. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live too extravagantly.
(b) They live in the future rather than the present.
(c) They live with no conscious intention.
(d) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
10. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(b) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(c) As a pariah.
(d) As a sickness.
11. What does Lacey ask Q?
(a) If Q is hiding Margo's whereabouts.
(b) If Q wants to go to college.
(c) If Q wants to go to jail for lying to a police officer.
(d) If Q had been with Margo when Margo wreaked vengeance.
12. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is smart.
(b) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(c) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
(d) She knows everybody.
13. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
(b) Q will release the picture unless Jase controls his friends.
(c) Q will help him get Margo back if Jase will stop the wild pranks by his friends.
(d) He is sorry he was part of the humiliation by Margo.
14. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
(b) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
(c) Her experience with Jase.
(d) Having her father demoted.
15. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
(a) For saying Margo was a deadbeat.
(b) For not being willing to fight Jase.
(c) For not telling her about Jase.
(d) For not standing up for Lacey to Jase's friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
2. What is Margo's gift to Q?
3. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
4. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
5. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)