|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(b) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(c) Just about the entire student body.
(d) He has no real enemies.
2. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
(b) Her experience with Jase.
(c) Having her father demoted.
(d) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
3. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Caring too much.
(b) Letting go.
(c) Coping mechanisms.
(d) Dead ends.
4. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few months.
(c) Since they were 12.
(d) Since they were 2.
5. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
(a) Hanging out with Q.
(b) Playing wild tricks.
6. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A sleeping bag.
(b) A coleman lantern.
(c) A club.
(d) A pair of rubber boots.
7. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
(a) Stealing quarters from her mother's purse.
(b) From her Bat Mitzvah.
(c) Working at a fast food joint.
8. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To escape the cops.
(b) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(c) To break into Sea World.
(d) To get under the Universal Studios.
9. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
(a) Q will help him get Margo back if Jase will stop the wild pranks by his friends.
(b) He is sorry he was part of the humiliation by Margo.
(d) Q will release the picture unless Jase controls his friends.
10. What do Chuck and his friends do?
(a) Spray paint Margo's name all over school.
(b) Destroy twelve bikes.
(c) Pull the fire alarm.
(d) Call in a bomb threat.
11. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is a door into the past.
(b) There is no door.
(c) It is to be taken literally.
(d) It is metaphorical.
12. What does Q write while he is in class?
(a) Notes about his favorite moments with Margo.
(b) A list of all the things he hates about school.
(c) A poem to Margo.
(d) An essay about civil disobedience.
13. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
(c) A counteroffensive.
(d) A game night for nerds.
14. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
15. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(b) She signs out of school sick.
(c) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
(d) She is not answering her cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
2. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
3. Who is Becca Arrington?
4. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
5. Who is Chuck Parson?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)