|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get some extra plastic bags.
(b) Buy a lottery ticket.
(c) Get a quart of ice cream.
(d) Buy a weird list of supplies.
2. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(b) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(c) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(d) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
3. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
(a) Take a picture of Margo looking glamorous.
(b) Take a picture of Jase running out of Becca's house.
(c) Take a picture of Margo in the nude.
(d) Take a picture of where they once found a dead man.
4. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
(a) Marrying her.
(b) Rescuing her in New York City.
(c) Going to the prom with her.
5. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
6. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(b) She knows everybody.
(c) She is smart.
(d) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
7. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) Bank of America building.
(b) Suntrust building.
(c) A water tower.
(d) The Bok tower.
8. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
(a) If Margo just wants attention.
(b) If Margo is in serious trouble.
(c) Why Margo humiliated Jase.
(d) Why Margo did what she did to Lacey.
9. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
(b) Bird feathers.
(c) Vinyl records.
(d) Pictures of Q in his bedroom.
10. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A beloved writer.
(c) A druggie.
(d) A glamorous model.
11. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That he has bad genes.
(b) That he has the clap.
(c) That he masturbated excessively.
(d) That his brother is protective of him.
12. What is RHAPAW?
(a) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
(b) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(c) The nickname of Q's dog.
(d) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
13. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
(a) Margo's mother.
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) Margo's father.
14. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
(a) Steal his football trophy.
(b) Tie his sheets short.
(c) Spray his face black.
(d) Remove one of his eyebrows.
15. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
(a) Occupying a theater.
(b) Breaking into Universal Studios.
(c) Breaking into Sea World.
(d) Releasing all the animal experiments at UCF.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
2. What is Resurrection?
3. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
4. What do Chuck and his friends do?
5. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)