|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) Suntrust building.
(b) A water tower.
(c) The Bok tower.
(d) Bank of America building.
2. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
(b) A difficult situation.
(c) A heartache.
3. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Call a private detective.
(b) Change the locks on the house.
(c) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
(d) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
4. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
5. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) An honor.
(b) An aberration.
(c) A miracle.
(d) A pain.
6. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(a) Dance the cha cha cha.
(b) Dance the foxtrot.
(c) Share a piece of keylime pie.
7. What do Chuck and his friends do?
(a) Call in a bomb threat.
(b) Destroy twelve bikes.
(c) Pull the fire alarm.
(d) Spray paint Margo's name all over school.
8. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Caring too much.
(b) Dead ends.
(c) Coping mechanisms.
(d) Letting go.
9. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
(a) For Margo's parents and the detectives to leave.
(b) For Q's parents to finish calming Margo's parents.
(c) For the detective to finishf questioning Margo's parents.
(d) For the detective to finish questioning Radar.
10. How does Q hope to impress Margo?
(a) With his concern.
(b) With the way he disregards Margo's parents.
(c) With his confidence.
(d) With the way he handled the detective.
11. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) Margo's biology lab partner.
(b) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
(c) Q's studyd buddy.
(d) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
12. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
(a) At home.
13. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She signs out of school sick.
(b) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(c) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
(d) She is not answering her cell phone.
14. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) On Becca's wall.
(b) No where.
(c) On the water tower.
(d) On the grass in the park.
15. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
2. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
3. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
4. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
5. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)