|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Q so tired?
(a) He decided to get fit and ran six miles.
(b) He only got thirty minutes of sleep.
(c) He had nightmares all night.
(d) He worked all day in the yard.
2. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
(b) Margo's biology lab partner.
(c) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
(d) Q's studyd buddy.
3. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
(b) Working in a place such as a diner.
(c) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
(d) As prostitutes.
4. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) Margo's best friend.
(b) Q's cousin.
(c) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(d) Q's ex-girlfriend.
5. What does Lacey ask Q?
(a) If Q is hiding Margo's whereabouts.
(b) If Q wants to go to jail for lying to a police officer.
(c) If Q had been with Margo when Margo wreaked vengeance.
(d) If Q wants to go to college.
6. Why is Ben happy?
(a) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
(b) His parents are leaving for ten days.
(c) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
(d) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
7. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(b) She signs out of school sick.
(c) She is not answering her cell phone.
(d) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
8. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
(a) A girl who does not know Margo but has always admired Margo.
(b) A girl who Q finds enticing.
(c) Margo's ex-friend.
(d) Margo's nemesis since they were five.
9. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Calls her mother.
(b) Drinks a beer.
(c) Writes Jase a note.
(d) Paints her nails.
10. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(a) Sugar water.
(c) Pink dye.
(d) Blue dye.
11. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(d) One miracle.
12. Who does Margo have to bribe?
(a) The guard at Sea World.
(b) Chuck and his friends.
(c) A security guard at Universal Studios.
(d) A police officer.
13. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
(a) For not telling her about Jase.
(b) For not being willing to fight Jase.
(c) For saying Margo was a deadbeat.
(d) For not standing up for Lacey to Jase's friends.
14. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) Whoever has the most things.
(d) No one.
15. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Call a private detective.
(b) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
(c) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
(d) Change the locks on the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
2. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
3. What is Resurrection?
4. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
5. What does Margo say is extremely small?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)