|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He urinates blood.
(b) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(c) He stays home from school for a month.
(d) He becomes a hypochondriac.
2. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(a) Blue dye.
(c) Sugar water.
(d) Pink dye.
3. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Call a private detective.
(b) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
(c) Change the locks on the house.
(d) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
4. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
(a) For the detective to finishf questioning Margo's parents.
(b) For the detective to finish questioning Radar.
(c) For Margo's parents and the detectives to leave.
(d) For Q's parents to finish calming Margo's parents.
5. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
(c) At home.
6. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It causes him to commit suicide.
(b) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(c) It makes him feel free.
(d) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
7. Who does Margo have to bribe?
(a) The guard at Sea World.
(b) A police officer.
(c) Chuck and his friends.
(d) A security guard at Universal Studios.
8. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(c) One miracle.
9. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(a) Rescue the mouse.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Tell her sister.
10. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
(a) Take a picture of Margo looking glamorous.
(b) Take a picture of where they once found a dead man.
(c) Take a picture of Jase running out of Becca's house.
(d) Take a picture of Margo in the nude.
11. Who is Q's date to the prom?
(a) Lacey's twin.
(b) A girl Q's mother talks him in to asking.
(c) His steady girlfriend for the last nine months.
(d) No one.
12. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
(a) He's been cheating on her.
(b) He's half Cuban.
(c) He's younger than he said.
(d) He's older than he said.
13. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(b) Just about the entire student body.
(c) He has no real enemies.
(d) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
14. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
(b) One where they thought the football captain lives.
(c) The principal's house.
(d) The guidance counselor at school.
15. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
(b) They live too extravagantly.
(c) They live in the future rather than the present.
(d) They live with no conscious intention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
2. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
3. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
4. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
5. What does Q write while he is in class?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)