|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
(a) To a back yard dog fight.
(b) To the land fill.
(d) To a junkyard.
2. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To hang out at school.
(b) To do anything sane together.
(c) To understand each other.
(d) To become sexually involved.
3. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A counteroffensive.
(b) A game night for nerds.
(c) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
4. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
(a) Occupying a theater.
(b) Releasing all the animal experiments at UCF.
(c) Breaking into Sea World.
(d) Breaking into Universal Studios.
5. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) Suntrust building.
(b) The Bok tower.
(c) Bank of America building.
(d) A water tower.
6. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
7. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(c) Whoever has the most things.
(d) No one.
8. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
9. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) Just about the entire student body.
(b) He has no real enemies.
(c) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(d) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
10. What does Q write while he is in class?
(a) A poem to Margo.
(b) An essay about civil disobedience.
(c) Notes about his favorite moments with Margo.
(d) A list of all the things he hates about school.
11. What do Chuck and his friends do?
(a) Pull the fire alarm.
(b) Call in a bomb threat.
(c) Spray paint Margo's name all over school.
(d) Destroy twelve bikes.
12. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
(b) At home.
13. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To break into Sea World.
(b) To escape the cops.
(c) To get under the Universal Studios.
(d) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
14. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Ever marry.
(c) Take gym class.
(d) Take calculus.
15. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(a) Sugar water.
(b) Pink dye.
(c) Blue dye.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
2. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
3. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
4. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
5. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)