|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
(a) From her Bat Mitzvah.
(b) Stealing quarters from her mother's purse.
(d) Working at a fast food joint.
2. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
(a) He's younger than he said.
(b) He's older than he said.
(c) He's half Cuban.
(d) He's been cheating on her.
3. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
(b) Working in a place such as a diner.
(c) As prostitutes.
(d) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
4. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) On Becca's wall.
(b) On the water tower.
(c) No where.
(d) On the grass in the park.
5. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
(a) That he ever was attracted to her.
(b) That she wants to date his best friend.
(c) That anyone would find her more attractive than Margo.
(d) That Margo and her are friends.
6. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
7. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Paints her nails.
(b) Writes Jase a note.
(c) Calls her mother.
(d) Drinks a beer.
8. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(a) Dance the cha cha cha.
(c) Share a piece of keylime pie.
(d) Dance the foxtrot.
9. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
(b) She is not answering her cell phone.
(c) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(d) She signs out of school sick.
10. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They need attention.
(b) They are just too spirited to conform.
(c) Their parents cause them to run away.
(d) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
11. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(b) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(c) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(d) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
12. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(d) One miracle.
13. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few days.
(c) Since they were 12.
(d) Since they were 2.
14. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) Bank of America building.
(b) Suntrust building.
(c) The Bok tower.
(d) A water tower.
15. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(b) As a sickness.
(c) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(d) As a pariah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Q so tired?
2. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
3. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
4. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
5. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)