|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ben happy?
(a) His parents are leaving for ten days.
(b) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
(c) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
(d) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
2. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(b) Dance the cha cha cha.
(c) Dance the foxtrot.
(d) Share a piece of keylime pie.
3. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Take calculus.
(b) Ever marry.
(c) Take gym class.
(d) Go to the prom.
4. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
(a) Whole Foods.
(b) Dollar General.
5. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As a sickness.
(b) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(c) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(d) As a pariah.
6. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is in jail.
(b) That his daughter is at a nude club.
(c) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(d) That his daughter is driving drunk.
7. What were Q's parents' occupations?
(a) General surgeons.
(b) They owned and ran a store.
(c) Restaurant business.
8. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A club.
(b) A coleman lantern.
(c) A sleeping bag.
(d) A pair of rubber boots.
9. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
(a) Vinyl records.
(c) Pictures of Q in his bedroom.
(d) Bird feathers.
10. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(a) A fish.
(b) A note tied to a rock.
(c) A dead duck.
11. What is Resurrection?
(a) A play that school drama class puts on.
(b) A book Q has to read for English class.
(c) Q's favorite computer game.
(d) A collection of poems Margo wrote.
12. How does Q hope to impress Margo?
(a) With his confidence.
(b) With the way he disregards Margo's parents.
(c) With his concern.
(d) With the way he handled the detective.
13. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
(a) For not standing up for Lacey to Jase's friends.
(b) For not being willing to fight Jase.
(c) For not telling her about Jase.
(d) For saying Margo was a deadbeat.
14. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
(b) Margo's mother.
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) Margo's father.
15. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
(b) They live too extravagantly.
(c) They live with no conscious intention.
(d) They live in the future rather than the present.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
2. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
3. What does Q stand for?
4. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
5. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)