|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) An honor.
(b) A miracle.
(c) An aberration.
(d) A pain.
2. Who does Margo have to bribe?
(a) A police officer.
(b) The guard at Sea World.
(c) Chuck and his friends.
(d) A security guard at Universal Studios.
3. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
(a) For the detective to finish questioning Radar.
(b) For Margo's parents and the detectives to leave.
(c) For the detective to finishf questioning Margo's parents.
(d) For Q's parents to finish calming Margo's parents.
4. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That his brother is protective of him.
(b) That he has bad genes.
(c) That he has the clap.
(d) That he masturbated excessively.
5. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(b) Rescue the mouse.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Tell her sister.
6. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(b) They are just too spirited to conform.
(c) Their parents cause them to run away.
(d) They need attention.
7. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
(a) Protect her.
(b) Find her.
(c) Be her lover.
(d) Keep her parents guessing.
8. What does Q stand for?
9. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Call a private detective.
(b) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
(c) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
(d) Change the locks on the house.
10. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is at a nude club.
(b) That his daughter is in jail.
(c) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(d) That his daughter is driving drunk.
11. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A club.
(b) A coleman lantern.
(c) A sleeping bag.
(d) A pair of rubber boots.
12. Who is Lacey?
(a) Margo's best friend.
(b) Margo's sister.
(c) Jase's sister.
(d) Q's sister.
13. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) The principal's house.
(b) The guidance counselor at school.
(c) One where they thought the football captain lives.
(d) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
14. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) He has no real enemies.
(b) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(c) Just about the entire student body.
(d) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
15. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) Working in a place such as a diner.
(b) As prostitutes.
(c) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
(d) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
2. What does Lacey ask Q?
3. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
4. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
5. Why is Q so tired?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)