|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) He has no real enemies.
(b) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(c) Just about the entire student body.
(d) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
2. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(b) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(c) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
(d) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
3. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
(a) Find her.
(b) Be her lover.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Keep her parents guessing.
4. Who is Q's date to the prom?
(a) His steady girlfriend for the last nine months.
(b) A girl Q's mother talks him in to asking.
(c) No one.
(d) Lacey's twin.
5. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
(a) An "M".
(b) A mouse.
(c) A duck.
(d) A vulture.
6. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) On the water tower.
(b) On the grass in the park.
(c) On Becca's wall.
(d) No where.
7. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) Her sixth-grade school picture.
(b) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(c) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
8. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) A few months.
(b) Since they were 12.
(c) A few days.
(d) Since they were 2.
9. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
(a) Releasing all the animal experiments at UCF.
(b) Breaking into Sea World.
(c) Occupying a theater.
(d) Breaking into Universal Studios.
10. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) The principal's house.
(b) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
(c) The guidance counselor at school.
(d) One where they thought the football captain lives.
11. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
(a) He's older than he said.
(b) He's younger than he said.
(c) He's half Cuban.
(d) He's been cheating on her.
12. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) Q's ex-girlfriend.
(b) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(c) Q's cousin.
(d) Margo's best friend.
13. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(b) When they find a dead man in the park.
(c) When they find a bag of money.
(d) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
14. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) A pain.
(b) A miracle.
(c) An aberration.
(d) An honor.
15. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) As prostitutes.
(b) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
(c) Working in a place such as a diner.
(d) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
2. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
3. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
4. What do Chuck and his friends do?
5. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)