|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To do anything sane together.
(b) To understand each other.
(c) To hang out at school.
(d) To become sexually involved.
2. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
(a) For Q's parents to finish calming Margo's parents.
(b) For the detective to finish questioning Radar.
(c) For Margo's parents and the detectives to leave.
(d) For the detective to finishf questioning Margo's parents.
3. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) Working in a place such as a diner.
(b) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
(c) As prostitutes.
(d) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
4. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) He has no real enemies.
(b) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(c) Just about the entire student body.
(d) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
5. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A druggie.
(b) A glamorous model.
(c) A beloved writer.
(d) A mystery.
6. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
(b) A game night for nerds.
(d) A counteroffensive.
7. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) A pain.
(b) A miracle.
(c) An aberration.
(d) An honor.
8. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(b) Act on stage.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Color her hair.
9. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
(a) Try to suck out the venom.
(b) Calls her parents.
(c) Calls his mother.
(d) Calls 911.
10. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Take calculus.
(b) Take gym class.
(c) Ever marry.
(d) Go to the prom.
11. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) 5 days.
12. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
(a) Margo's mother.
(b) Margo's father.
(c) The housekeeper.
13. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is at a nude club.
(b) That his daughter is driving drunk.
(c) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(d) That his daughter is in jail.
14. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
(a) A girl who Q finds enticing.
(b) A girl who does not know Margo but has always admired Margo.
(c) Margo's ex-friend.
(d) Margo's nemesis since they were five.
15. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(b) A dead duck.
(c) A fish.
(d) A note tied to a rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
2. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
3. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
4. What is Margo's gift to Q?
5. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)