|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
(a) Puts sugar in the gas.
(b) Puts the club on it.
(c) Scratches the driver's door.
(d) Lets the air out of two of the tires.
2. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
(b) Vinyl records.
(c) Pictures of Q in his bedroom.
(d) Bird feathers.
3. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
4. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) No one.
(d) Whoever has the most things.
5. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(c) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(d) Her sixth-grade school picture.
6. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few days.
(c) Since they were 12.
(d) Since they were 2.
7. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
(a) Steal his football trophy.
(b) Spray his face black.
(c) Remove one of his eyebrows.
(d) Tie his sheets short.
8. Why is Ben happy?
(a) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
(b) His parents are leaving for ten days.
(c) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
(d) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
9. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
(c) A game night for nerds.
(d) A counteroffensive.
10. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(c) One miracle.
11. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
(b) Q's studyd buddy.
(c) Margo's biology lab partner.
(d) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
12. What is Resurrection?
(a) A book Q has to read for English class.
(b) A play that school drama class puts on.
(c) Q's favorite computer game.
(d) A collection of poems Margo wrote.
13. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
(a) Breaking into Sea World.
(b) Occupying a theater.
(c) Breaking into Universal Studios.
(d) Releasing all the animal experiments at UCF.
14. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(b) A note tied to a rock.
(c) A dead duck.
(d) A fish.
15. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
(a) For Q's parents to finish calming Margo's parents.
(b) For the detective to finish questioning Radar.
(c) For the detective to finishf questioning Margo's parents.
(d) For Margo's parents and the detectives to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
2. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
3. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
4. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
5. What does Lacey ask Q?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)