Short Answer Key
Prologue, Part One: The Strings, Chapters 1-2
1. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
2. What does Q stand for?
3. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
4. In what city was Margo born?
5. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
Since they were 2.
6. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
When they find a dead man in the park.
7. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
8. What were Q's parents' occupations?
9. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
10. Who is Robert Joyner?
A dead lawyer.
11. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
It causes him to commit suicide.
12. Into what does Q say Margo...
This section contains 2,200 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)