1. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
2. What does Q stand for?
3. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
4. In what city was Margo born?
5. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
Since they were 2.
6. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
When they find a dead man in the park.
7. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
8. What were Q's parents' occupations?
This section contains 4,896 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)