Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue, Part One: The Strings, Chapters 1-2
1. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
2. What does Q stand for?
3. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
4. In what city was Margo born?
5. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
6. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
7. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
8. What were Q's parents' occupations?
9. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
10. Who is Robert Joyner?
11. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
12. Into what does Q...
This section contains 1,625 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)