|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
(a) She has never cared for him.
(b) She is not coming back.
(c) She loves him more than he knew.
(d) She is healthier emotionally than the rest of them.
2. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
(a) A black notebook.
(b) His palm.
(c) Her palm.
(d) The walls of abandoned buildings.
3. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Going to the prom with her.
(d) Rescuing her in New York City.
4. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
(a) The prom.
(b) Creating a new video game.
(c) Final exams.
(d) The summer field hockey tryouts.
5. Why is Q so tired?
(a) He had nightmares all night.
(b) He worked all day in the yard.
(c) He only got thirty minutes of sleep.
(d) He decided to get fit and ran six miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
2. Who is Becca Arrington?
3. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
4. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
5. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)