|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
(a) Tie his sheets short.
(b) Remove one of his eyebrows.
(c) Steal his football trophy.
(d) Spray his face black.
2. What is Dreidel?
(a) The decided-upon name for the minivan.
(b) The name of a town they go through too fast.
(c) A hitchhiker they pick up.
(d) The name of a town where they are stopped for speeding.
3. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
(a) The summer field hockey tryouts.
(b) Creating a new video game.
(c) The prom.
(d) Final exams.
4. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is to be taken literally.
(b) It is a door into the past.
(c) It is metaphorical.
(d) There is no door.
5. What does Q do instead of what he wanted to do?
(a) Talk with his parents.
(b) Visit Ben who is ill.
(c) Visit his grandmother in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
2. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
3. What does Q worry about as he is driving in the second hour of the trip?
4. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
5. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)