|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ben, Q, Radar and Lacey explain to their parents?
(a) How they are going to honor Margo at graduation.
(b) Why they are going to go nude under their gowns.
(c) Why they are going to protest at graduation.
(d) Why they are going to miss graduation.
2. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Telling his parents a lie.
(b) Removing one of his eyebrows.
(c) Not going to the prom.
(d) Trying to find Margo.
3. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
(b) Upbeat that they are on to something.
(c) Frightened and concerned.
4. How does Ben take care of having to pee?
(a) He uses a beer bottle.
(b) He goes at the BP station.
(c) He uses his empty coke glass.
(d) He makes Q stop on the emergency lane of the interstate.
5. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Ever marry.
(b) Go to the prom.
(c) Take calculus.
(d) Take gym class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q find repetitive?
2. Why is Lacey furious?
3. What is causing the stench?
4. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
5. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)