|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
(a) A girl who does not know Margo but has always admired Margo.
(b) Margo's ex-friend.
(c) A girl who Q finds enticing.
(d) Margo's nemesis since they were five.
2. Where do the words lead?
(a) An old music store.
(b) A gun shop.
(c) A door to the back alley.
(d) A souvenir store.
3. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
4. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
(b) Having her father demoted.
(c) Her experience with Jase.
(d) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
5. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
(b) No doze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
2. What is the Omnicitionary?
3. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
4. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
5. What does Q think an abandoned subdivision is in the scheme of the clues he has gathered?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)