|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
(a) Why Margo humiliated Jase.
(b) If Margo is in serious trouble.
(c) If Margo just wants attention.
(d) Why Margo did what she did to Lacey.
2. What are Radar and Ben arguing about when Q wakes?
(a) Whether Lacey is with the right guy.
(b) The reason they are on this trip.
(c) What to name Q's minvan.
(d) If Q is going to be able to bear not finding Margo.
3. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(b) That Margo is a legal adult.
(c) That the detective has already followed all leads.
(d) That Margo is safe.
4. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At a youth hostel in New York.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At the center of the universe.
(d) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
5. What is Margo doing when they find her?
(a) Talking with a young man.
(b) Being arrested.
(d) Writing in her black notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
2. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
3. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
4. Why is Q so tired?
5. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)