|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He stays home from school for a month.
(b) He urinates blood.
(c) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(d) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
2. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) One where they thought the football captain lives.
(b) The guidance counselor at school.
(c) The principal's house.
(d) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
3. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
(a) Show up in cap and gown at graduation.
(b) Never contact them again.
(c) Kill herself at graduation.
(d) Show up in the audience for graduation.
4. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
(a) Hacks down a sapling in frustration.
(b) Screams Margo's name throughout the area.
(c) Lies down in an empty lot and falls asleep.
(d) Falls to his knees and cries.
5. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
(a) Releasing all the animal experiments at UCF.
(b) Occupying a theater.
(c) Breaking into Universal Studios.
(d) Breaking into Sea World.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
2. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
3. Who does Margo have to bribe?
4. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
5. What do Ben, Q, Radar and Lacey explain to their parents?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)