|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) Margo's map.
(b) A photograph with a new clue.
(c) Margo tapping on his window.
(d) A new puppy from his parents.
2. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(b) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
(c) She knows everybody.
(d) She is smart.
3. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Ever marry.
(b) Take gym class.
(c) Take calculus.
(d) Go to the prom.
4. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
(a) That Q is overreacting.
(b) That Radar thinks the frustration is justified.
(c) Radar offers no opinion.
(d) That Q is expecting too much of them.
5. Where do the words lead?
(a) A door to the back alley.
(b) A gun shop.
(c) An old music store.
(d) A souvenir store.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
2. How does Ben take care of having to pee?
3. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
4. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
5. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)