|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
(a) That Radar thinks the frustration is justified.
(b) Radar offers no opinion.
(c) That Q is overreacting.
(d) That Q is expecting too much of them.
2. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) The school psychiatrist.
(b) Q's uncle.
(c) Q's English teacher.
(d) The principal at Q's school.
3. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(b) No one.
(d) Whoever has the most things.
4. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(b) Q's cousin.
(c) Q's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Margo's best friend.
5. What does Q realize about Margo?
(a) She has been to the mini mall after the last time he saw her.
(b) She is toying with him.
(c) She does not want to be found.
(d) She is insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Resurrection?
2. Who is Chuck Parson?
3. What does Ben call Margo?
4. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
5. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)