|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Omnicitionary?
(a) Radar's version of Wikipedia.
(b) Radar's factual database.
(c) A shortened version of the Oxford dictionary.
(d) Radar's collection of school essays.
2. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) The Bok tower.
(b) Bank of America building.
(c) A water tower.
(d) Suntrust building.
3. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
(a) A black notebook.
(b) The walls of abandoned buildings.
(c) His palm.
(d) Her palm.
4. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
(a) A picture of him when he was six.
(b) A piece of paper with the name John on it.
(c) A note with his name on it.
(d) A number of small changes.
5. What speed must they maintain to arrive at target at specified time?
(a) 55 mph.
(b) 72 mph.
(c) 77 mph.
(d) 66 mph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
2. Who is Lacey Pemberton?
3. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
4. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
5. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)