|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(b) Dance the cha cha cha.
(c) Share a piece of keylime pie.
(d) Dance the foxtrot.
2. What is Dreidel?
(a) The decided-upon name for the minivan.
(b) The name of a town they go through too fast.
(c) A hitchhiker they pick up.
(d) The name of a town where they are stopped for speeding.
3. Why is Lacey furious?
(a) Because Margo is being arrested for vagrancy.
(b) Because Margo hugs everyone but Lacey.
(c) At Margo's reception.
(d) Because Margo does not acknowledge them at all.
4. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
(a) Steal his football trophy.
(b) Tie his sheets short.
(c) Remove one of his eyebrows.
(d) Spray his face black.
5. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
(b) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(c) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(d) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
2. With what does Q remain obsessed?
3. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
4. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
5. Who does Q say are his enemies?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)