|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Q's date to the prom?
(a) His steady girlfriend for the last nine months.
(b) A girl Q's mother talks him in to asking.
(c) Lacey's twin.
(d) No one.
2. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
(b) New York City.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What change does Q find in a calender?
(a) The month was flipped from February to June.
(b) The June month is torn out.
(c) The calendar was flipped over so it was not visible.
(d) The first five months were now torn off.
4. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To get under the Universal Studios.
(b) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(c) To break into Sea World.
(d) To escape the cops.
5. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
(a) Be her lover.
(b) Protect her.
(c) Keep her parents guessing.
(d) Find her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben call Margo?
2. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
3. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
4. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
5. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)