|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) A miracle.
(b) An honor.
(c) A pain.
(d) An aberration.
2. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
(a) Show up in the audience for graduation.
(b) Show up in cap and gown at graduation.
(c) Kill herself at graduation.
(d) Never contact them again.
3. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
(a) Some canned beans and corn.
(b) A travel guide dated 1998.
(c) Some eating utensils.
(d) A book copyrighted in 2003.
4. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
(a) She is healthier emotionally than the rest of them.
(b) She loves him more than he knew.
(c) She is not coming back.
(d) She has never cared for him.
5. What do Ben, Q, Radar and Lacey explain to their parents?
(a) How they are going to honor Margo at graduation.
(b) Why they are going to miss graduation.
(c) Why they are going to go nude under their gowns.
(d) Why they are going to protest at graduation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
2. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
3. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
4. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
5. Who is Q's date to the prom?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)