|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one area Q pinpoints for finding Margo?
(c) San Francisco.
2. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
(a) Take a picture of Margo looking glamorous.
(b) Take a picture of where they once found a dead man.
(c) Take a picture of Margo in the nude.
(d) Take a picture of Jase running out of Becca's house.
3. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
(b) A heartache.
(c) A difficult situation.
4. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That Margo is too smart to be found.
(b) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(c) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
(d) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
5. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
(a) To the land fill.
(b) To a junkyard.
(c) To a back yard dog fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
2. Who is the navigator when it is time to exit the interstate?
3. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
4. Who is Q's date to the prom?
5. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)