|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) No where.
(b) On the grass in the park.
(c) On Becca's wall.
(d) On the water tower.
2. Why is Ben happy?
(a) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
(b) His parents are leaving for ten days.
(c) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
(d) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
3. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
(a) He has been an accurate mirror for Margo.
(b) He has no idea what kind of mirror he has been.
(c) He has not been a good mirror for Margo.
(d) He has not been a mirror at all for Margo.
4. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(a) Share a piece of keylime pie.
(b) Dance the foxtrot.
(c) Dance the cha cha cha.
5. Why does Ben take NyQuil?
(a) So he can sleep some before he has to drive.
(b) He has a cold.
(c) It makes him feel good.
(d) He likes the taste of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
2. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
3. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
4. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
5. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)