|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
2. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Calls her mother.
(b) Paints her nails.
(c) Writes Jase a note.
(d) Drinks a beer.
3. What does Q continue to do on Monday?
(a) Call and talk to Margo's sister.
(b) Skip school.
(c) Analyze "Song of Myself".
(d) Write passionate poetry to Margo.
4. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
(a) The possibility of finding Margo.
(b) Those to whom Q is attached.
(c) College prospects.
(d) The possibility of marrying Margo.
5. What did Margo start in the fourth grade?
(a) A detective story.
(b) Believing she was not good enough for Q.
(c) Believing she was flawed.
(d) A fantasy novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
2. Why does Margo think Q has come for her?
3. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
4. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
5. Who is Robert Joyner?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)