|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
2. How does Margo appear?
(a) With no make-up on.
3. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
(a) The possibility of marrying Margo.
(b) Those to whom Q is attached.
(c) College prospects.
(d) The possibility of finding Margo.
4. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
(b) The lastness of it.
(c) An eagerness to be done with high school.
(d) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
5. What change does Q find in a calender?
(a) The June month is torn out.
(b) The first five months were now torn off.
(c) The calendar was flipped over so it was not visible.
(d) The month was flipped from February to June.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lacey furious?
2. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
3. What does Q write while he is in class?
4. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
5. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)