|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Act on stage.
(b) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Color her hair.
2. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(b) He has no real enemies.
(c) Just about the entire student body.
(d) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
3. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is a door into the past.
(b) It is to be taken literally.
(c) It is metaphorical.
(d) There is no door.
4. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) As prostitutes.
(b) Working in a place such as a diner.
(c) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
(d) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
5. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
(a) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
2. Who is Dr. Holden?
3. In what city was Margo born?
4. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
5. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)