|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Houses 13-21, Agloe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what are Q and Radar hopped up?
(a) No doze.
2. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) Eva Peron.
(c) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
3. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is at a nude club.
(b) That his daughter is driving drunk.
(c) That his daughter is in jail.
(d) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
4. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
(a) The police.
(b) His biology teacher.
(c) His parents.
(d) His older brother.
5. What do the boys agree to do on graduation?
(a) Not go to graduation.
(b) Mention Margo's name when they cross the stage.
(c) Call in a bomb threat.
(d) Graduate naked under their gowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q realize about Margo?
2. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
3. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
4. What town do the friends end up driving into to search for Algoe?
5. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)