|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Eva Peron.
2. What embarrasses Radar?
(a) His buck teeth.
(b) His parents' collection of black Santas.
(c) His extremely black skin.
(d) His almost-white appearance.
3. About what does Q lie to his parents?
(a) That he is going to the prom stag.
(b) That he is meeting up with a group of people to do a prom alternate night.
(c) That he is taking Emily to the prom.
(d) That he is going to the library to study.
4. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
5. What does Margo say is extremely small?
(a) The dead man's bullet wound.
(b) The number of kids going to the prom.
(c) Jase's penis.
(d) The horsepower of the Lexus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
2. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
3. How does Radar help Q?
4. What is Q experiencing at school?
5. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)