|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gus?
(a) A guard at the SunTrust building.
(b) A construction worker.
(c) A cop who works with Otis.
(d) A guard at the old mini-mall.
2. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He urinates blood.
(b) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(c) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(d) He stays home from school for a month.
3. What is causing the stench?
(a) A skunk.
(b) A cesspool.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A pile of manure.
4. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(b) A dead duck.
(c) A fish.
(d) A note tied to a rock.
5. What does Margo say is extremely small?
(a) Jase's penis.
(b) The number of kids going to the prom.
(c) The dead man's bullet wound.
(d) The horsepower of the Lexus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change does Q find in a calender?
2. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
3. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
4. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
5. What is one area Q pinpoints for finding Margo?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)