|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get some extra plastic bags.
(b) Get a quart of ice cream.
(c) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(d) Buy a lottery ticket.
2. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(b) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(c) He urinates blood.
(d) He stays home from school for a month.
3. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
(b) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(c) When they find a dead man in the park.
(d) When they find a bag of money.
4. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Rescuing her in New York City.
(d) Going to the prom with her.
5. Why is Ben happy?
(a) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
(b) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
(c) His parents are leaving for ten days.
(d) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
2. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
3. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
4. What were Q's parents' occupations?
5. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)