|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Gus and his friends do for fun?
(a) Tear down old buildings.
(c) Urban exploring.
(d) Watch people.
2. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(b) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(c) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(d) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
3. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That his brother is protective of him.
(b) That he has bad genes.
(c) That he has the clap.
(d) That he masturbated excessively.
4. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
(a) The possibility of finding Margo.
(b) The possibility of marrying Margo.
(c) College prospects.
(d) Those to whom Q is attached.
5. About what does Q lie to his parents?
(a) That he is meeting up with a group of people to do a prom alternate night.
(b) That he is going to the prom stag.
(c) That he is going to the library to study.
(d) That he is taking Emily to the prom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the words lead?
2. Where does Q want to visit?
3. Who is Dr. Holden?
4. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
5. What is the Omnicitionary?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)