|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
(a) Kill herself at graduation.
(b) Show up in the audience for graduation.
(c) Show up in cap and gown at graduation.
(d) Never contact them again.
2. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
(a) Frightened and concerned.
(c) Upbeat that they are on to something.
3. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) Emily Dickinson.
(c) Eva Peron.
(d) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
4. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
(a) The police.
(b) His biology teacher.
(c) His older brother.
(d) His parents.
5. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Coping mechanisms.
(b) Letting go.
(c) Dead ends.
(d) Caring too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
2. Who is Otis Warren?
3. What does Lacey ask Q?
4. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
5. What is Margo's gift to Q?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)