|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q write while he is in class?
(a) Notes about his favorite moments with Margo.
(b) A poem to Margo.
(c) An essay about civil disobedience.
(d) A list of all the things he hates about school.
2. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
(a) A cd.
(b) A dvd of her favorite movie.
3. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To hang out at school.
(b) To do anything sane together.
(c) To become sexually involved.
(d) To understand each other.
4. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are just too spirited to conform.
(b) Their parents cause them to run away.
(c) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(d) They need attention.
5. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
(a) Whole Foods.
(b) Dollar General.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Q experiencing at school?
2. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
3. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
4. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
5. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)