|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
(b) As prostitutes.
(c) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
(d) Working in a place such as a diner.
2. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To understand each other.
(b) To do anything sane together.
(c) To hang out at school.
(d) To become sexually involved.
3. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A glamorous model.
(b) A beloved writer.
(c) A mystery.
(d) A druggie.
4. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
(a) In the Troll's Hole.
(b) He does not believe Margo is waiting for him.
(c) In a shadow version of the subdivision where they lived as children.
(d) In New York.
5. What does Q write while he is in class?
(a) A poem to Margo.
(b) A list of all the things he hates about school.
(c) Notes about his favorite moments with Margo.
(d) An essay about civil disobedience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Holden?
2. Who is Chuck Parson?
3. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
4. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
5. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)