|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
(b) To a junkyard.
(c) To a back yard dog fight.
(d) To the land fill.
2. Who is Robert Joyner?
(a) A policeman.
(b) Q's next-door neighbor.
(c) A dead lawyer.
(d) Margo's cousin.
3. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
(a) Sleep there overnight so he can experience what she is experiencing.
(b) Wait to try to catch Margo there.
(c) Leave some clues that he's been there.
(d) Put a padlock on the door where he thinks Margo is sleeping.
4. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) Just about the entire student body.
(b) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(c) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(d) He has no real enemies.
5. What do Gus and his friends do for fun?
(a) Urban exploring.
(b) Watch people.
(c) Tear down old buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
2. What does Ben want Q to do?
3. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
4. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
5. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)