|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At a youth hostel in New York.
(b) At the center of the universe.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
2. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
(c) New York City.
3. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is to be taken literally.
(b) It is a door into the past.
(c) There is no door.
(d) It is metaphorical.
4. What smells like lilac shampoo?
(a) An old pillow.
(b) Some carpet.
(c) A rag.
(d) A towel hanging on a banister.
5. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
(a) A book copyrighted in 2003.
(b) A travel guide dated 1998.
(c) Some canned beans and corn.
(d) Some eating utensils.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
2. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
3. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
4. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
5. What do Gus and his friends do for fun?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)