|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
(a) He has not been a good mirror for Margo.
(b) He has been an accurate mirror for Margo.
(c) He has no idea what kind of mirror he has been.
(d) He has not been a mirror at all for Margo.
2. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
(a) Sleep there overnight so he can experience what she is experiencing.
(b) Wait to try to catch Margo there.
(c) Put a padlock on the door where he thinks Margo is sleeping.
(d) Leave some clues that he's been there.
3. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) No where.
(b) On the grass in the park.
(c) On Becca's wall.
(d) On the water tower.
4. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
(a) Calls his mother.
(b) Calls 911.
(c) Try to suck out the venom.
(d) Calls her parents.
5. What does Margo say is extremely small?
(a) The horsepower of the Lexus.
(b) The dead man's bullet wound.
(c) The number of kids going to the prom.
(d) Jase's penis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
2. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
3. Who does Q say are his enemies?
4. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
5. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)