|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) The school psychiatrist.
(b) The principal at Q's school.
(c) Q's uncle.
(d) Q's English teacher.
2. What does Ben want Q to do?
(a) Find some more alcohol.
(b) Call Ben's parents.
(c) Drive Ben home.
(d) Come join the party.
3. Of what does Radar say Q needs to have a more realistic view?
(a) The possibility of finding Margo.
(b) Those to whom Q is attached.
(c) The possibility of marrying Margo.
(d) College prospects.
4. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To escape the cops.
(b) To break into Sea World.
(c) To get under the Universal Studios.
(d) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
5. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(b) A fish.
(c) A note tied to a rock.
(d) A dead duck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q find repetitive?
2. What does Lacey ask Q?
3. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
4. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
5. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)