|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
(b) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(c) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(d) Re-living their childhood friendship.
2. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
(b) Because Ben is his best friend.
(c) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
(d) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
3. Where does Q find Lacey?
(a) On the play swing in the back yard.
(b) Lying under an oak tree.
(c) Fully clothed in a bathtub.
(d) In the basement asleep on a bench.
4. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
(b) He is sorry he was part of the humiliation by Margo.
(c) Q will release the picture unless Jase controls his friends.
(d) Q will help him get Margo back if Jase will stop the wild pranks by his friends.
5. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
(b) Playing wild tricks.
(c) Hanging out with Q.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q write while he is in class?
2. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
3. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
4. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
5. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)