|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As a pariah.
(b) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(c) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(d) As a sickness.
2. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To get under the Universal Studios.
(b) To break into Sea World.
(c) To escape the cops.
(d) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
3. What is RHAPAW?
(a) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(b) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
(c) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
(d) The nickname of Q's dog.
4. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
(a) Humans are good mirrors for each other.
(b) People mirror what they want to be.
(c) People mirror what they think others want them to be.
(d) That humans are bad at being mirrors for each other.
5. What does Radar say of Q's frustration with Ben and Margo?
(a) That Q is overreacting.
(b) Radar offers no opinion.
(c) That Radar thinks the frustration is justified.
(d) That Q is expecting too much of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
2. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
3. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
4. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
5. What smells like lilac shampoo?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)