|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 72 hours.
2. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
(a) Bird feathers.
(c) Vinyl records.
(d) Pictures of Q in his bedroom.
3. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
(a) For not standing up for Lacey to Jase's friends.
(b) For saying Margo was a deadbeat.
(c) For not telling her about Jase.
(d) For not being willing to fight Jase.
4. Where does Q find Lacey?
(a) In the basement asleep on a bench.
(b) Lying under an oak tree.
(c) On the play swing in the back yard.
(d) Fully clothed in a bathtub.
5. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
(a) If Margo just wants attention.
(b) If Margo is in serious trouble.
(c) Why Margo humiliated Jase.
(d) Why Margo did what she did to Lacey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Radar help Q?
2. Where does Q want to visit?
3. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
4. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
5. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)