|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
(a) He's been cheating on her.
(b) He's older than he said.
(c) He's younger than he said.
(d) He's half Cuban.
2. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
(a) Robert Frost.
(b) Joan Baez.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Walt Whitman.
3. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a bag of money.
(b) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(c) When they find a dead man in the park.
(d) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
4. What smells like lilac shampoo?
(a) An old pillow.
(b) Some carpet.
(c) A rag.
(d) A towel hanging on a banister.
5. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) Their parents cause them to run away.
(b) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(c) They need attention.
(d) They are just too spirited to conform.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Margo have to bribe?
2. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
3. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
4. Who is Becca Arrington?
5. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)