|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is causing the stench?
(a) A cesspool.
(b) A skunk.
(c) A pile of manure.
(d) A raccoon.
2. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
(b) Vinyl records.
(c) Pictures of Q in his bedroom.
(d) Bird feathers.
3. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
(a) Robert Frost.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) Joan Baez.
4. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a bag of money.
(b) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(c) When they find a dead man in the park.
(d) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
5. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) Their parents cause them to run away.
(b) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(c) They are just too spirited to conform.
(d) They need attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
2. What is RHAPAW?
3. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
4. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
5. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)