|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) The principal at Q's school.
(b) The school psychiatrist.
(c) Q's uncle.
(d) Q's English teacher.
2. About what does Q lie to his parents?
(a) That he is taking Emily to the prom.
(b) That he is going to the library to study.
(c) That he is meeting up with a group of people to do a prom alternate night.
(d) That he is going to the prom stag.
3. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Calls her mother.
(b) Paints her nails.
(c) Writes Jase a note.
(d) Drinks a beer.
4. Where does Q find Lacey?
(a) On the play swing in the back yard.
(b) In the basement asleep on a bench.
(c) Lying under an oak tree.
(d) Fully clothed in a bathtub.
5. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
(a) Read the entire Whitman poem.
(b) Ask someone else to the prom.
(c) Concentrate on his finals.
(d) Forgive and go on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
2. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
3. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
4. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
5. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)