|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
(a) Margo's mother.
(b) The housekeeper.
(d) Margo's father.
2. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He urinates blood.
(b) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(c) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(d) He stays home from school for a month.
3. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(c) Whoever has the most things.
(d) No one.
4. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(b) Q's cousin.
(c) Margo's best friend.
(d) Q's ex-girlfriend.
5. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live too extravagantly.
(b) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
(c) They live with no conscious intention.
(d) They live in the future rather than the present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
2. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
3. Where does Lacey think Margo is?
4. What does Ben call Margo?
5. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)