|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Coping mechanisms.
(b) Caring too much.
(c) Dead ends.
(d) Letting go.
2. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Take gym class.
(b) Go to the prom.
(c) Take calculus.
(d) Ever marry.
3. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
(a) For Q's parents to finish calming Margo's parents.
(b) For the detective to finishf questioning Margo's parents.
(c) For the detective to finish questioning Radar.
(d) For Margo's parents and the detectives to leave.
4. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) He has no real enemies.
(b) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(c) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(d) Just about the entire student body.
5. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A club.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(c) A pair of rubber boots.
(d) A coleman lantern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
2. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
3. What does Lacey ask Q?
4. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
5. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)