|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Joan Baez.
(d) Robert Frost.
2. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) There is no door.
(b) It is a door into the past.
(c) It is to be taken literally.
(d) It is metaphorical.
3. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are just too spirited to conform.
(b) Their parents cause them to run away.
(c) They need attention.
(d) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
4. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
(a) If Margo just wants attention.
(b) Why Margo humiliated Jase.
(c) If Margo is in serious trouble.
(d) Why Margo did what she did to Lacey.
5. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) Since they were 12.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few months.
(d) Since they were 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
2. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
3. What do Chuck and his friends do?
4. Who does Margo have to bribe?
5. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)