|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Her experience with Jase.
(b) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
(c) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
(d) Having her father demoted.
2. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is at a nude club.
(b) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(c) That his daughter is in jail.
(d) That his daughter is driving drunk.
3. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
(a) From her Bat Mitzvah.
(b) Working at a fast food joint.
(c) Stealing quarters from her mother's purse.
4. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Writes Jase a note.
(b) Drinks a beer.
(c) Paints her nails.
(d) Calls her mother.
5. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To understand each other.
(b) To hang out at school.
(c) To do anything sane together.
(d) To become sexually involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chuck and his friends do?
2. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
3. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
4. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
5. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)