|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Color her hair.
(b) Act on stage.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
2. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is at a nude club.
(b) That his daughter is in jail.
(c) That his daughter is driving drunk.
(d) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
3. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Writes Jase a note.
(b) Paints her nails.
(c) Calls her mother.
(d) Drinks a beer.
4. What does Lacey ask Q?
(a) If Q wants to go to jail for lying to a police officer.
(b) If Q had been with Margo when Margo wreaked vengeance.
(c) If Q wants to go to college.
(d) If Q is hiding Margo's whereabouts.
5. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As a pariah.
(b) As a sickness.
(c) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(d) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
2. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
3. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
4. Who does Margo have to bribe?
5. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)