|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q think Margo has given him to help him grow?
(a) A heartache.
(c) A difficult situation.
2. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
(b) It makes him feel free.
(c) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(d) It causes him to commit suicide.
3. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Buy a lottery ticket.
(b) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(c) Get some extra plastic bags.
(d) Get a quart of ice cream.
4. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(a) A dead duck.
(c) A fish.
(d) A note tied to a rock.
5. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) Suntrust building.
(b) Bank of America building.
(c) The Bok tower.
(d) A water tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
2. What does Lacey ask Q?
3. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
4. What embarrasses Radar?
5. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)