|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
(a) A late-night raid on Disneyworld.
(b) A counteroffensive.
(d) A game night for nerds.
2. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
(b) To a back yard dog fight.
(c) To the land fill.
(d) To a junkyard.
3. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
(a) Joan Baez.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) Robert Frost.
4. What is Resurrection?
(a) A book Q has to read for English class.
(b) A play that school drama class puts on.
(c) Q's favorite computer game.
(d) A collection of poems Margo wrote.
5. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It causes him to commit suicide.
(b) It makes him feel free.
(c) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
(d) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
2. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
3. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
4. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
5. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)