|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(b) Rescue the mouse.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Tell her sister.
2. What does Q write while he is in class?
(a) A list of all the things he hates about school.
(b) A poem to Margo.
(c) An essay about civil disobedience.
(d) Notes about his favorite moments with Margo.
3. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Act on stage.
(d) Color her hair.
4. What is Resurrection?
(a) Q's favorite computer game.
(b) A collection of poems Margo wrote.
(c) A book Q has to read for English class.
(d) A play that school drama class puts on.
5. Who is Q's date to the prom?
(a) Lacey's twin.
(b) No one.
(c) His steady girlfriend for the last nine months.
(d) A girl Q's mother talks him in to asking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
2. What does Lacey ask Q?
3. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
4. What does Margo say is extremely small?
5. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)