|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Margo have to bribe?
(a) Chuck and his friends.
(b) A security guard at Universal Studios.
(c) The guard at Sea World.
(d) A police officer.
2. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(b) No one.
(d) Whoever has the most things.
3. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) Margo's best friend.
(b) Q's cousin.
(c) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(d) Q's ex-girlfriend.
4. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(b) Just about the entire student body.
(c) He has no real enemies.
(d) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
5. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Tell her sister.
(d) Rescue the mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
2. Who is Chuck Parson?
3. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
4. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
5. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)