|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(c) Her sixth-grade school picture.
(d) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
2. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(b) It makes him feel free.
(c) It causes him to commit suicide.
(d) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
3. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That he has bad genes.
(b) That his brother is protective of him.
(c) That he masturbated excessively.
(d) That he has the clap.
4. Why is Q so tired?
(a) He decided to get fit and ran six miles.
(b) He worked all day in the yard.
(c) He had nightmares all night.
(d) He only got thirty minutes of sleep.
5. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is in jail.
(b) That his daughter is driving drunk.
(c) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(d) That his daughter is at a nude club.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Margo born?
2. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
3. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
4. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
5. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)