|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She is not answering her cell phone.
(b) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
(c) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(d) She signs out of school sick.
2. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) The principal's house.
(b) The guidance counselor at school.
(c) One where they thought the football captain lives.
(d) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
3. What does Q stand for?
4. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
(a) Whole Foods.
(d) Dollar General.
5. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That he has bad genes.
(b) That he has the clap.
(c) That he masturbated excessively.
(d) That his brother is protective of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
2. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
3. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
4. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
5. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)