|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A coleman lantern.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(c) A pair of rubber boots.
(d) A club.
2. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It makes him feel free.
(b) It causes him to commit suicide.
(c) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
(d) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
3. Who is Robert Joyner?
(a) Q's next-door neighbor.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A dead lawyer.
(d) Margo's cousin.
4. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(b) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(c) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
(d) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
5. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get a quart of ice cream.
(b) Get some extra plastic bags.
(c) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(d) Buy a lottery ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
2. What does Margo say is extremely small?
3. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
4. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
5. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)