|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Ever marry.
(b) Go to the prom.
(c) Take calculus.
(d) Take gym class.
2. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To escape the cops.
(b) To get under the Universal Studios.
(c) To break into Sea World.
(d) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
3. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Paints her nails.
(b) Calls her mother.
(c) Drinks a beer.
(d) Writes Jase a note.
4. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) No one.
(d) Whoever has the most things.
5. Who is Lacey?
(a) Q's sister.
(b) Margo's sister.
(c) Jase's sister.
(d) Margo's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
2. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
3. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
4. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
5. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)