|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(b) Just about the entire student body.
(c) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(d) He has no real enemies.
2. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
(a) Take a picture of where they once found a dead man.
(b) Take a picture of Margo in the nude.
(c) Take a picture of Jase running out of Becca's house.
(d) Take a picture of Margo looking glamorous.
3. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
(a) Lets the air out of two of the tires.
(b) Puts the club on it.
(c) Scratches the driver's door.
(d) Puts sugar in the gas.
4. Why is Q so tired?
(a) He worked all day in the yard.
(b) He only got thirty minutes of sleep.
(c) He decided to get fit and ran six miles.
(d) He had nightmares all night.
5. What is RHAPAW?
(a) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
(b) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
(c) The nickname of Q's dog.
(d) Where Margo tends to go after school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
2. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
3. What does Q stand for?
4. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
5. What were Q's parents' occupations?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)