|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are just too spirited to conform.
(b) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(c) They need attention.
(d) Their parents cause them to run away.
2. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(b) A note tied to a rock.
(c) A fish.
(d) A dead duck.
3. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live in the future rather than the present.
(b) They live with no conscious intention.
(c) They live too extravagantly.
(d) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
4. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She is not answering her cell phone.
(b) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
(c) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(d) She signs out of school sick.
5. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(b) Just about the entire student body.
(c) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(d) He has no real enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
2. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
3. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
4. Who is Otis Warren?
5. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)