|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A druggie.
(b) A mystery.
(c) A glamorous model.
(d) A beloved writer.
2. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(b) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(c) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
(d) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
3. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) A few months.
(b) Since they were 2.
(c) A few days.
(d) Since they were 12.
4. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(b) As a sickness.
(c) As a pariah.
(d) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
5. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get some extra plastic bags.
(b) Get a quart of ice cream.
(c) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(d) Buy a lottery ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Q so tired?
2. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
3. What is Margo's gift to Q?
4. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
5. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)