|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) No where.
(b) On the grass in the park.
(c) On Becca's wall.
(d) On the water tower.
2. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A club.
(b) A coleman lantern.
(c) A pair of rubber boots.
(d) A sleeping bag.
3. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
(b) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
(c) Change the locks on the house.
(d) Call a private detective.
4. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(b) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(c) As a pariah.
(d) As a sickness.
5. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
(b) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
(c) As prostitutes.
(d) Working in a place such as a diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
2. Who is Otis Warren?
3. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
4. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
5. What does Q write while he is in class?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)