|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(b) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(c) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(d) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
2. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
(a) A cd.
(d) A dvd of her favorite movie.
3. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) The principal's house.
(b) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
(c) The guidance counselor at school.
(d) One where they thought the football captain lives.
4. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is smart.
(b) She knows everybody.
(c) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(d) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
5. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It makes him feel free.
(b) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(c) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
(d) It causes him to commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
2. What embarrasses Radar?
3. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
4. Who is Lacey?
5. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)