|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To escape the cops.
(b) To get under the Universal Studios.
(c) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(d) To break into Sea World.
2. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
(a) Stealing quarters from her mother's purse.
(b) From her Bat Mitzvah.
(d) Working at a fast food joint.
3. What were Q's parents' occupations?
(a) Restaurant business.
(b) They owned and ran a store.
(c) General surgeons.
4. What is RHAPAW?
(a) The nickname of Q's dog.
(b) The nickname of Ben's Buick.
(c) Where Margo tends to go after school.
(d) The place where the nerds hang out after school.
5. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(b) Act on stage.
(c) Color her hair.
(d) Kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
2. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
3. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
4. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
5. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)