|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As a sickness.
(b) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(c) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(d) As a pariah.
2. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
(a) That Margo and her are friends.
(b) That anyone would find her more attractive than Margo.
(c) That he ever was attracted to her.
(d) That she wants to date his best friend.
3. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(b) She knows everybody.
(c) She is smart.
(d) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
4. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
(a) He's younger than he said.
(b) He's been cheating on her.
(c) He's older than he said.
(d) He's half Cuban.
5. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) Since they were 12.
(b) Since they were 2.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robert Joyner?
2. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
3. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
4. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
5. What were Q's parents' occupations?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)