|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
(b) Having her father demoted.
(c) Her experience with Jase.
(d) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
2. What is Resurrection?
(a) A play that school drama class puts on.
(b) A collection of poems Margo wrote.
(c) Q's favorite computer game.
(d) A book Q has to read for English class.
3. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live too extravagantly.
(b) They live in the future rather than the present.
(c) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
(d) They live with no conscious intention.
4. Why is Q so tired?
(a) He decided to get fit and ran six miles.
(b) He worked all day in the yard.
(c) He had nightmares all night.
(d) He only got thirty minutes of sleep.
5. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(b) She knows everybody.
(c) She is smart.
(d) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
2. Who is Otis Warren?
3. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
4. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
5. Who is Robert Joyner?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)