|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To understand each other.
(b) To become sexually involved.
(c) To do anything sane together.
(d) To hang out at school.
2. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
(b) It causes him to commit suicide.
(c) It makes him feel free.
(d) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
3. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(b) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(c) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(d) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
4. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(b) Margo's best friend.
(c) Q's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Q's cousin.
5. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(a) Share a piece of keylime pie.
(b) Dance the cha cha cha.
(d) Dance the foxtrot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
2. Who is Otis Warren?
3. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
4. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
5. What is RHAPAW?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)