|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What embarrasses Radar?
(a) His parents' collection of black Santas.
(b) His buck teeth.
(c) His extremely black skin.
(d) His almost-white appearance.
2. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) Working in a place such as a diner.
(b) As prostitutes.
(c) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
(d) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
3. Who is Otis Warren?
(a) A black police detective.
(b) The principal of the school.
(c) A jazz singer in a local nightclub.
(d) The assistant football coach.
4. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They need attention.
(b) They are just too spirited to conform.
(c) Their parents cause them to run away.
(d) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
5. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
(a) He's been cheating on her.
(b) He's older than he said.
(c) He's half Cuban.
(d) He's younger than he said.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say is extremely small?
2. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
3. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
4. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
5. What do Chuck and his friends do?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)