|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
(a) That anyone would find her more attractive than Margo.
(b) That he ever was attracted to her.
(c) That she wants to date his best friend.
(d) That Margo and her are friends.
2. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
(a) His older brother.
(b) His biology teacher.
(c) The police.
(d) His parents.
3. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To become sexually involved.
(b) To do anything sane together.
(c) To understand each other.
(d) To hang out at school.
4. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(b) He urinates blood.
(c) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(d) He stays home from school for a month.
5. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
(a) A water tower.
(b) Suntrust building.
(c) Bank of America building.
(d) The Bok tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
2. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
3. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
4. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
5. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)