|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
(a) Calls her parents.
(b) Try to suck out the venom.
(c) Calls 911.
(d) Calls his mother.
2. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He stays home from school for a month.
(b) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(c) He urinates blood.
(d) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
3. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
(a) Take a picture of where they once found a dead man.
(b) Take a picture of Margo looking glamorous.
(c) Take a picture of Jase running out of Becca's house.
(d) Take a picture of Margo in the nude.
4. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Having her father demoted.
(b) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
(c) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
(d) Her experience with Jase.
5. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A beloved writer.
(b) A mystery.
(c) A druggie.
(d) A glamorous model.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
2. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
3. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
4. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
5. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)