|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(a) Rescue the mouse.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Tell her sister.
2. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(b) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(c) He urinates blood.
(d) He stays home from school for a month.
3. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(b) To find out Chuck's address.
(c) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(d) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
4. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A club.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(c) A pair of rubber boots.
(d) A coleman lantern.
5. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(a) A dead duck.
(b) A fish.
(c) A note tied to a rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
2. What were Q's parents' occupations?
3. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
4. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
5. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)