|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Her experience with Jase.
(b) Having her father demoted.
(c) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
(d) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
2. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To hang out at school.
(b) To do anything sane together.
(c) To become sexually involved.
(d) To understand each other.
3. Who is Robert Joyner?
(a) Q's next-door neighbor.
(b) A dead lawyer.
(c) A policeman.
(d) Margo's cousin.
4. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
(c) A cd.
(d) A dvd of her favorite movie.
5. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She knows everybody.
(b) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
(c) She is smart.
(d) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Margo born?
2. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
3. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
4. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
5. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)