|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Her experience with Jase.
(b) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
(c) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
(d) Having her father demoted.
2. What were Q's parents' occupations?
(a) They owned and ran a store.
(c) Restaurant business.
(d) General surgeons.
3. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He stays home from school for a month.
(b) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(c) He urinates blood.
(d) He becomes a hypochondriac.
4. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
(b) Margo's biology lab partner.
(c) Q's studyd buddy.
(d) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
5. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Take gym class.
(c) Ever marry.
(d) Take calculus.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Margo born?
2. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
3. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
4. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
5. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)