|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q stand for?
2. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(b) She is smart.
(c) She knows everybody.
(d) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
3. Who is Robert Joyner?
(a) A dead lawyer.
(b) Q's next-door neighbor.
(c) A policeman.
(d) Margo's cousin.
4. Who is Becca Arrington?
(a) Q's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Q's cousin.
(c) The girl with whom Jase has been cheating on Margo.
(d) Margo's best friend.
5. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few months.
(c) Since they were 12.
(d) Since they were 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
2. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
3. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
4. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
5. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)