|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(b) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
(c) When they find a dead man in the park.
(d) When they find a bag of money.
2. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Take calculus.
(c) Ever marry.
(d) Take gym class.
3. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) A miracle.
(b) An honor.
(c) An aberration.
(d) A pain.
4. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(b) She knows everybody.
(c) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
(d) She is smart.
5. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
(b) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(c) It causes him to commit suicide.
(d) It makes him feel free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
2. Who is Lacey?
3. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
4. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
5. Who is Becca Arrington?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)