|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a dead man in the park.
(b) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(c) When they find a bag of money.
(d) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
2. What does Q stand for?
3. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(a) Tell her sister.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Rescue the mouse.
4. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A beloved writer.
(c) A druggie.
(d) A glamorous model.
5. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
(a) His older brother.
(b) The police.
(c) His biology teacher.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
2. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
3. In what city was Margo born?
4. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
5. Who is Becca Arrington?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)