|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live too extravagantly.
(b) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
(c) They live in the future rather than the present.
(d) They live with no conscious intention.
2. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
3. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That he has the clap.
(b) That he has bad genes.
(c) That he masturbated excessively.
(d) That his brother is protective of him.
4. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
(a) His older brother.
(b) The police.
(c) His biology teacher.
(d) His parents.
5. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Paints her nails.
(b) Calls her mother.
(c) Drinks a beer.
(d) Writes Jase a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Q's parents' occupations?
2. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
3. In what city was Margo born?
4. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
5. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)