|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Margo born?
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) A miracle.
(b) An honor.
(c) An aberration.
(d) A pain.
3. What were Q's parents' occupations?
(a) They owned and ran a store.
(b) General surgeons.
(c) Restaurant business.
4. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(b) He urinates blood.
(c) He stays home from school for a month.
(d) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
5. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is at a nude club.
(b) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(c) That his daughter is driving drunk.
(d) That his daughter is in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
2. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
3. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
4. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
5. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)