|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live in the future rather than the present.
(b) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
(c) They live too extravagantly.
(d) They live with no conscious intention.
2. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(b) It causes him to commit suicide.
(c) It makes him feel free.
(d) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
3. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) On Becca's wall.
(b) No where.
(c) On the grass in the park.
(d) On the water tower.
4. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(a) One miracle.
5. What does Margo say is extremely small?
(a) The horsepower of the Lexus.
(b) The number of kids going to the prom.
(c) The dead man's bullet wound.
(d) Jase's penis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
2. Who is Becca Arrington?
3. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
4. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
5. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)