|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It causes him to commit suicide.
(b) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(c) It makes him feel free.
(d) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
2. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
(a) His older brother.
(b) The police.
(c) His parents.
(d) His biology teacher.
3. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) A pain.
(b) A miracle.
(c) An honor.
(d) An aberration.
4. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
(a) A dvd of her favorite movie.
(b) A cd.
5. What were Q's parents' occupations?
(a) General surgeons.
(b) Restaurant business.
(d) They owned and ran a store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
2. In what city was Margo born?
3. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
4. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
5. Who is Becca Arrington?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)