|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
(a) A club.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(c) A coleman lantern.
(d) A pair of rubber boots.
2. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Take gym class.
(c) Take calculus.
(d) Ever marry.
3. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(b) She knows everybody.
(c) She is smart.
(d) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
4. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It makes him feel free.
(b) It causes him to commit suicide.
(c) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(d) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
5. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
(b) A dvd of her favorite movie.
(c) A cd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Q's parents' occupations?
2. What does Q stand for?
3. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
4. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
5. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)