|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q stand for?
2. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
3. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a dead man in the park.
(b) When they find a bag of money.
(c) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(d) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
4. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
(b) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(c) It causes him to commit suicide.
(d) It makes him feel free.
5. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A beloved writer.
(c) A glamorous model.
(d) A druggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
2. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
3. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
4. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
5. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)