Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
(b) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
(c) Because Ben is his best friend.
(d) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
2. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
(a) Ben won't commit to helping Q finish his senior project.
(b) Ben is uninterested in Q's conversation about Q's investigation.
(c) Ben can't decide how he feels about Lacey.
(d) Ben is indifferent about graduation plans.
3. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Telling his parents a lie.
(b) Not going to the prom.
(c) Trying to find Margo.
(d) Removing one of his eyebrows.
4. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
(a) Falls to his knees and cries.
(b) Hacks down a sapling in frustration.
(c) Screams Margo's name throughout the area.
(d) Lies down in an empty lot and falls asleep.
5. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get a quart of ice cream.
(b) Buy a lottery ticket.
(c) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(d) Get some extra plastic bags.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
2. What does Margo buy at Wal-Mart?
3. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
4. Where do the words lead?
5. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)