|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To get under the Universal Studios.
(b) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(c) To escape the cops.
(d) To break into Sea World.
2. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Having her father demoted.
(b) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
(c) Her experience with Jase.
(d) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
3. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
(a) Releasing all the animal experiments at UCF.
(b) Occupying a theater.
(c) Breaking into Universal Studios.
(d) Breaking into Sea World.
4. Who is Lacey?
(a) Margo's best friend.
(b) Jase's sister.
(c) Q's sister.
(d) Margo's sister.
5. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
(a) His parents.
(b) His biology teacher.
(c) His older brother.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
2. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
3. Who does Q say are his enemies?
4. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
5. What does Q stand for?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)