|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(c) No one.
(d) Whoever has the most things.
2. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
(b) The guidance counselor at school.
(c) The principal's house.
(d) One where they thought the football captain lives.
3. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
(a) She'd get bored.
(b) She would not have a way of eating.
(c) She would have no audience.
(d) She'd be afraid.
4. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
(a) In New York.
(b) In a shadow version of the subdivision where they lived as children.
(c) In the Troll's Hole.
(d) He does not believe Margo is waiting for him.
5. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
(a) Become Margo.
(b) Give up.
(c) Let her come to him.
(d) Understand all the clues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
2. How does Ben take care of having to pee?
3. Where does Lacey think Margo went?
4. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
5. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)