|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q stand for?
2. What does Q realize about Margo?
(a) She is insane.
(b) She is toying with him.
(c) She does not want to be found.
(d) She has been to the mini mall after the last time he saw her.
3. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(a) Sugar water.
(b) Pink dye.
(c) Blue dye.
4. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Dead ends.
(b) Caring too much.
(c) Letting go.
(d) Coping mechanisms.
5. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That Margo is too smart to be found.
(b) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
(c) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(d) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Margo born?
2. Why does Q at first think Margo would not stay at the mini mall for very long?
3. What do Chuck and his friends do?
4. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
5. What do Q's parents say about people mirroring?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)