|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
(a) Ben can't decide how he feels about Lacey.
(b) Ben is indifferent about graduation plans.
(c) Ben won't commit to helping Q finish his senior project.
(d) Ben is uninterested in Q's conversation about Q's investigation.
2. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
(a) To visit his grandparents.
(b) To see if he missed anything on his last visit there.
(c) To look for a dog for Ben's birthday.
(d) In a last ditch effort to find Margo.
3. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
(a) She is in trouble.
(b) She is not in Orlando.
(c) She is still in Orlando.
(d) She is safe.
4. What smells like lilac shampoo?
(a) An old pillow.
(b) Some carpet.
(c) A towel hanging on a banister.
(d) A rag.
5. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(a) Share a piece of keylime pie.
(b) Dance the cha cha cha.
(c) Dance the foxtrot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
2. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
3. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
4. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
5. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)