|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
2. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(b) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(c) Her sixth-grade school picture.
3. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
(c) Whole Foods.
(d) Dollar General.
4. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
(b) At home.
5. How does Radar help Q?
(a) Plotting ways to pick up extra cash for a trip.
(b) Plotting cities where Margo may be.
(c) Finding the various cities that support homeless kids the best.
(d) Cleaning out the basement which Q has to do before he can be free that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
2. Why does Ben take NyQuil?
3. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
4. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
5. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)