|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Q think Ben should be more helpful?
(a) Because Q was Ben's designated driver the night before.
(b) Because Q has always helped Ben in his many school projects.
(c) Because Ben said he would hang in there with Q in Q's quest to find Margo.
(d) Because Ben is his best friend.
2. Who is Gus?
(a) A cop who works with Otis.
(b) A construction worker.
(c) A guard at the old mini-mall.
(d) A guard at the SunTrust building.
3. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
(a) That his brother is protective of him.
(b) That he masturbated excessively.
(c) That he has the clap.
(d) That he has bad genes.
4. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) A new puppy from his parents.
(b) A photograph with a new clue.
(c) Margo's map.
(d) Margo tapping on his window.
5. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(a) Rescue the mouse.
(b) Tell her sister.
(d) Call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Resurrection?
2. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
3. What does Q discover at the mini mall?
4. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
5. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)