|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(b) That his daughter is at a nude club.
(c) That his daughter is driving drunk.
(d) That his daughter is in jail.
2. How does Q hope to impress Margo?
(a) With the way he disregards Margo's parents.
(b) With his confidence.
(c) With his concern.
(d) With the way he handled the detective.
3. What change does Q find in a calender?
(a) The June month is torn out.
(b) The month was flipped from February to June.
(c) The first five months were now torn off.
(d) The calendar was flipped over so it was not visible.
4. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(b) He has no real enemies.
(c) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(d) Just about the entire student body.
5. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is smart.
(b) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
(c) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(d) She knows everybody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
2. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
3. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
4. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
5. Who is Q's date to the prom?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)