|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) One where they thought the football captain lives.
(b) The guidance counselor at school.
(c) The principal's house.
(d) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
2. With what does Q remain obsessed?
(a) Knowing why Margo is unhappy.
(b) Getting out of going to the prom.
(c) The clues.
(d) Finding a way to forget Margo.
3. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
4. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She signs out of school sick.
(b) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(c) She is not answering her cell phone.
(d) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
5. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
(a) That he ever was attracted to her.
(b) That anyone would find her more attractive than Margo.
(c) That she wants to date his best friend.
(d) That Margo and her are friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Becca Arrington?
2. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
3. What smells like lilac shampoo?
4. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
5. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)