|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lacey break up with Craig?
(a) For not being willing to fight Jase.
(b) For saying Margo was a deadbeat.
(c) For not telling her about Jase.
(d) For not standing up for Lacey to Jase's friends.
2. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
(a) He is sorry he was part of the humiliation by Margo.
(c) Q will release the picture unless Jase controls his friends.
(d) Q will help him get Margo back if Jase will stop the wild pranks by his friends.
3. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He becomes a hypochondriac.
(b) He urinates blood.
(c) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(d) He stays home from school for a month.
4. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(b) To find out Chuck's address.
(c) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(d) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
5. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(b) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(c) Her sixth-grade school picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Otis Warren?
2. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
3. What does Ben want Q to do?
4. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
5. What is Resurrection?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)