|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Q remain obsessed?
(a) Knowing why Margo is unhappy.
(b) The clues.
(c) Getting out of going to the prom.
(d) Finding a way to forget Margo.
2. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) A photograph with a new clue.
(b) Margo tapping on his window.
(c) A new puppy from his parents.
(d) Margo's map.
3. What does Ben call Margo?
(a) A tease.
(b) A social bungler.
(c) A retard.
(d) A drama queen.
4. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) On the grass in the park.
(b) On the water tower.
(c) On Becca's wall.
(d) No where.
5. What does Lacey ask of Q?
(a) To get her another beer.
(b) To take her to meet up with Margo.
(c) To sit and talk with her.
(d) To take her to the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
2. What do the boys agree to do on graduation?
3. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
4. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
5. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)