|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(a) Sugar water.
(b) Blue dye.
(d) Pink dye.
2. What does Margo want to first do about what they find?
(a) Call the police.
(c) Tell her sister.
(d) Rescue the mouse.
3. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) The principal's house.
(b) One where they thought the football captain lives.
(c) The guidance counselor at school.
(d) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
4. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
(a) Her palm.
(b) The walls of abandoned buildings.
(c) His palm.
(d) A black notebook.
5. Why is Ben happy?
(a) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
(b) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
(c) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
(d) His parents are leaving for ten days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
2. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
3. To what does Q compare Margo?
4. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
5. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)