|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smells like lilac shampoo?
(a) An old pillow.
(b) A rag.
(c) A towel hanging on a banister.
(d) Some carpet.
2. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
(a) That he actually does not know her very well.
(b) That he is pretty sure he understands her.
(c) That she is not as confident as she seems.
(d) That his idea of her is probably fairly accurate.
3. Into what does Q say Margo turns herself?
(a) A druggie.
(b) A mystery.
(c) A beloved writer.
(d) A glamorous model.
4. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(a) One miracle.
5. Who is Gus?
(a) A guard at the SunTrust building.
(b) A cop who works with Otis.
(c) A guard at the old mini-mall.
(d) A construction worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chuck and his friends do?
2. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
3. What is spray painted on a wall when the boys break into an abandoned building?
4. Who is Becca Arrington?
5. How does Radar help Q?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)