|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys agree to do on graduation?
(a) Call in a bomb threat.
(b) Mention Margo's name when they cross the stage.
(c) Graduate naked under their gowns.
(d) Not go to graduation.
2. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Paints her nails.
(b) Calls her mother.
(c) Writes Jase a note.
(d) Drinks a beer.
3. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
(a) Just over the South Carolina border.
(c) Lake City, Florida.
(d) Near Jacksonville.
4. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(a) Blue dye.
(c) Sugar water.
(d) Pink dye.
5. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She signs out of school sick.
(b) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
(c) She is not answering her cell phone.
(d) Her car is nowhere to be found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
2. Why does Ben take NyQuil?
3. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
4. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
5. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)