|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(b) Eva Peron.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
2. Why is Q frustrated with Ben?
(a) Ben is uninterested in Q's conversation about Q's investigation.
(b) Ben is indifferent about graduation plans.
(c) Ben can't decide how he feels about Lacey.
(d) Ben won't commit to helping Q finish his senior project.
3. How does Q hope to impress Margo?
(a) With the way he disregards Margo's parents.
(b) With his concern.
(c) With the way he handled the detective.
(d) With his confidence.
4. What does Q continue to do on Monday?
(a) Skip school.
(b) Call and talk to Margo's sister.
(c) Write passionate poetry to Margo.
(d) Analyze "Song of Myself".
5. On what does Gus say Margo wrote when she hung out with Gus?
(a) His palm.
(b) A black notebook.
(c) Her palm.
(d) The walls of abandoned buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
2. Whose niece is mentioned in a note Q finds in Margo's room?
3. What does Ben call Margo?
4. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
5. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)