|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(b) That his daughter is driving drunk.
(c) That his daughter is in jail.
(d) That his daughter is at a nude club.
2. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is to be taken literally.
(b) It is a door into the past.
(c) It is metaphorical.
(d) There is no door.
3. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get a quart of ice cream.
(b) Buy a lottery ticket.
(c) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(d) Get some extra plastic bags.
4. What item of Margo's does Q find at the mini-mall?
(a) A nail file.
(b) A hair brush.
(c) Some nail polish.
(d) A journal.
5. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) Whoever has the most things.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Q find blue painter's tape?
2. Whose house are Ben and the others at for an after-prom party?
3. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
4. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
5. Why does Q go to Collier Farms?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)