|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Resurrection?
(a) A play that school drama class puts on.
(b) Q's favorite computer game.
(c) A book Q has to read for English class.
(d) A collection of poems Margo wrote.
2. Where does Q want to visit?
(a) The park where he and Margo played in as children.
(b) A library display on Walt Whitman.
(c) The last two pseudovisions.
(d) The movie theater where he had his only date with Margo when they were nine.
3. How does Q hope to impress Margo?
(a) With the way he handled the detective.
(b) With the way he disregards Margo's parents.
(c) With his concern.
(d) With his confidence.
4. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Ever marry.
(c) Take calculus.
(d) Take gym class.
5. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That Margo is safe.
(b) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(c) That Margo is a legal adult.
(d) That the detective has already followed all leads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q find when searching the shelves of the store?
2. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
3. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
4. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
5. Where does the group make a quick gas stop at a BP station?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)