|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(a) Sugar water.
(b) Blue dye.
(d) Pink dye.
2. What does Q realize about himself as a mirror for Margo?
(a) He has not been a good mirror for Margo.
(b) He has been an accurate mirror for Margo.
(c) He has no idea what kind of mirror he has been.
(d) He has not been a mirror at all for Margo.
3. What does Q tell his mother he does not want to do when he is in high school?
(a) Take calculus.
(b) Ever marry.
(c) Go to the prom.
(d) Take gym class.
4. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That Margo is safe.
(b) That the detective has already followed all leads.
(c) That Margo is a legal adult.
(d) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
5. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(b) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
(c) That Margo is too smart to be found.
(d) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
2. What does Q hope Margo chose him to do?
3. What rumor prevents Ben from getting dates?
4. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
5. What does Q find repetitive?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)