|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house are Ben and the others at for an after-prom party?
2. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
(a) He finds a greyhound bus ticket stub.
(b) He finds a used car ad.
(c) He finds a picture of a drawing of the United States.
(d) He finds a number of travel books.
3. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At a youth hostel in New York.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At the center of the universe.
(d) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
4. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
(a) For the detective to finish questioning Radar.
(b) For Q's parents to finish calming Margo's parents.
(c) For the detective to finishf questioning Margo's parents.
(d) For Margo's parents and the detectives to leave.
5. Where do all the plausible itineraries for Margo's travel end?
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is one of the places Q and Margo stop?
2. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
3. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
4. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
5. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)