|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Vessel, Hours 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smells like lilac shampoo?
(a) An old pillow.
(b) A rag.
(c) Some carpet.
(d) A towel hanging on a banister.
2. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
(a) He stays in the hospital for two weeks.
(b) He urinates blood.
(c) He stays home from school for a month.
(d) He becomes a hypochondriac.
3. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
(a) It causes him to commit suicide.
(b) It makes him feel free.
(c) It gives him a good reason to neglect his children.
(d) He seems indifferent to the whole process.
4. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
(a) He finds a picture of a drawing of the United States.
(b) He finds a greyhound bus ticket stub.
(c) He finds a number of travel books.
(d) He finds a used car ad.
5. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(a) One miracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ben, Q, Radar and Lacey explain to their parents?
2. About what does Q think Whitman was too optimistic?
3. What does Lacey ask Q?
4. Who does Q say are his enemies?
5. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)