|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live in the future rather than the present.
(b) They live with no conscious intention.
(c) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
(d) They live too extravagantly.
2. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Call a private detective.
(b) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
(c) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
(d) Change the locks on the house.
3. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(b) To find out Chuck's address.
(c) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(d) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
4. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Her experience with Jase.
(b) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
(c) Having her father demoted.
(d) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
5. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
(a) Paints her nails.
(b) Writes Jase a note.
(c) Drinks a beer.
(d) Calls her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chuck and his friends do?
2. Who is Otis Warren?
3. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
4. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
5. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)