|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(b) That his daughter is driving drunk.
(c) That his daughter is in jail.
(d) That his daughter is at a nude club.
2. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) Her sixth-grade school picture.
(c) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(d) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
3. What does Q write while he is in class?
(a) A list of all the things he hates about school.
(b) An essay about civil disobedience.
(c) Notes about his favorite moments with Margo.
(d) A poem to Margo.
4. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
(a) To get under the Universal Studios.
(b) To escape the cops.
(c) To escape Chuck Parson and three of his buddies.
(d) To break into Sea World.
5. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
(a) Take a picture of Margo looking glamorous.
(b) Take a picture of Margo in the nude.
(c) Take a picture of where they once found a dead man.
(d) Take a picture of Jase running out of Becca's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
2. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
3. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
4. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
5. What were Q's parents' occupations?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)