|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To find out Chuck's address.
(b) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(c) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(d) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
2. In what city was Margo born?
(b) St. Petersburg.
3. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are just too spirited to conform.
(b) They need attention.
(c) Their parents cause them to run away.
(d) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
4. How does Margo have money to buy some items she needs?
(a) Working at a fast food joint.
(c) From her Bat Mitzvah.
(d) Stealing quarters from her mother's purse.
5. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
(b) As prostitutes.
(c) Working in a place such as a diner.
(d) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Margo's gift to Q?
2. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
3. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
4. Who is Otis Warren?
5. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)