|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Call a private detective.
(b) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
(c) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
(d) Change the locks on the house.
2. What does Margo say she will miss when she hugs Q?
(b) Playing wild tricks.
(c) Hanging out with Q.
3. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They need attention.
(b) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(c) They are just too spirited to conform.
(d) Their parents cause them to run away.
4. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) The guidance counselor at school.
(b) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
(c) One where they thought the football captain lives.
(d) The principal's house.
5. Who is Otis Warren?
(a) The principal of the school.
(b) The assistant football coach.
(c) A black police detective.
(d) A jazz singer in a local nightclub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
2. What are Q and his friends considered in high school?
3. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
4. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
5. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)