|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(b) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
(c) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(d) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
2. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A pain.
(c) An honor.
(d) An aberration.
3. What does Q stand for?
4. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(b) Their parents cause them to run away.
(c) They are just too spirited to conform.
(d) They need attention.
5. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(b) Whoever has the most things.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Margo born?
2. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
3. Who is Lacey?
4. Who does Margo have to bribe?
5. What do Q and Margo do at Chuck's house?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)