|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) Her sixth-grade school picture.
(c) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(d) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
2. Who is Robert Joyner?
(a) A dead lawyer.
(b) A policeman.
(c) Margo's cousin.
(d) Q's next-door neighbor.
3. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
(a) That he ever was attracted to her.
(b) That Margo and her are friends.
(c) That anyone would find her more attractive than Margo.
(d) That she wants to date his best friend.
4. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She is smart.
(b) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
(c) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(d) She knows everybody.
5. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(b) He has no real enemies.
(c) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(d) Just about the entire student body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
2. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
3. What embarrasses Radar?
4. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
5. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)