|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(b) A dead duck.
(c) A note tied to a rock.
(d) A fish.
2. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) Margo's biology lab partner.
(b) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
(c) Q's studyd buddy.
(d) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
3. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 24 hours.
4. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
(a) One they thought was where Chuck Parson lives.
(b) The principal's house.
(c) The guidance counselor at school.
(d) One where they thought the football captain lives.
5. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
(b) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
(c) Change the locks on the house.
(d) Call a private detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Resurrection?
2. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
3. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
4. What does Q stand for?
5. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)