|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) On Becca's wall.
(b) On the grass in the park.
(c) No where.
(d) On the water tower.
2. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
(a) Puts the club on it.
(b) Puts sugar in the gas.
(c) Scratches the driver's door.
(d) Lets the air out of two of the tires.
3. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
(a) If they are bright like Margo, they become successful.
(b) Working in a place such as a diner.
(c) As prostitutes.
(d) There is no way to generalize where they end up.
4. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(d) One miracle.
5. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To become sexually involved.
(b) To understand each other.
(c) To do anything sane together.
(d) To hang out at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
2. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
3. What happened when Ben Starling has a kidney infection?
4. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
5. What do Margo and Q take to Karin?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)