|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Grass, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
(b) Q will help him get Margo back if Jase will stop the wild pranks by his friends.
(c) Q will release the picture unless Jase controls his friends.
(d) He is sorry he was part of the humiliation by Margo.
2. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
(b) Sugar water.
(c) Pink dye.
(d) Blue dye.
3. Who does Q say rules the social hierarchy?
(a) No one.
(c) Whoever has the most things.
4. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
(a) Try to suck out the venom.
(b) Calls his mother.
(c) Calls 911.
(d) Calls her parents.
5. Who is Robert Joyner?
(a) Q's next-door neighbor.
(b) A policeman.
(c) Margo's cousin.
(d) A dead lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
2. How does Robert Joyner's divorce affect him?
3. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
4. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
5. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)