|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smells like lilac shampoo?
(a) A rag.
(b) An old pillow.
(c) Some carpet.
(d) A towel hanging on a banister.
2. What does Chuck say he admires Q doing?
(a) Removing one of his eyebrows.
(b) Not going to the prom.
(c) Telling his parents a lie.
(d) Trying to find Margo.
3. What do Chuck and his friends do?
(a) Pull the fire alarm.
(b) Spray paint Margo's name all over school.
(c) Destroy twelve bikes.
(d) Call in a bomb threat.
4. What does Margo say is extremely small?
(a) The horsepower of the Lexus.
(b) The dead man's bullet wound.
(c) The number of kids going to the prom.
(d) Jase's penis.
5. Who is Otis Warren?
(a) A jazz singer in a local nightclub.
(b) The principal of the school.
(c) The assistant football coach.
(d) A black police detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are there an abundance of in Margo's room?
2. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
3. What does Margo spray on Chuck's house?
4. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
5. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)