|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Chuck and his friends do?
(a) Pull the fire alarm.
(b) Spray paint Margo's name all over school.
(c) Destroy twelve bikes.
(d) Call in a bomb threat.
2. What mystifies Lacey about Margo?
(a) Why Margo did what she did to Lacey.
(b) If Margo is in serious trouble.
(c) Why Margo humiliated Jase.
(d) If Margo just wants attention.
3. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
(a) That she is not as confident as she seems.
(b) That he actually does not know her very well.
(c) That his idea of her is probably fairly accurate.
(d) That he is pretty sure he understands her.
4. How do Margo's parents describe Margo?
(a) As a sickness.
(b) As someone who does not know boundaries.
(c) As a wonderful but misguided girl.
(d) As a pariah.
5. What makes Q think Margo is planning a road trip?
(a) He finds a picture of a drawing of the United States.
(b) He finds a used car ad.
(c) He finds a greyhound bus ticket stub.
(d) He finds a number of travel books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
2. Why is Q so tired?
3. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
4. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
5. Who does Q say are his enemies?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)