|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 24 hours.
2. What does Q realize about Margo?
(a) She does not want to be found.
(b) She is insane.
(c) She has been to the mini mall after the last time he saw her.
(d) She is toying with him.
3. To what does Q compare Margo?
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) The grass in a Walt Whitman poem.
(d) Eva Peron.
4. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is metaphorical.
(b) There is no door.
(c) It is a door into the past.
(d) It is to be taken literally.
5. What does Margo say is extremely small?
(a) The number of kids going to the prom.
(b) The dead man's bullet wound.
(c) Jase's penis.
(d) The horsepower of the Lexus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chuck Parson?
2. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
3. How is Q starting to feel at school for the first time?
4. What does Lacey ask Q?
5. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)