|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
(a) A note tied to a rock.
(c) A fish.
(d) A dead duck.
2. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To understand each other.
(b) To hang out at school.
(c) To become sexually involved.
(d) To do anything sane together.
3. What does Margo do to a Lexus?
(a) Scratches the driver's door.
(b) Puts sugar in the gas.
(c) Lets the air out of two of the tires.
(d) Puts the club on it.
4. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(b) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(c) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(d) To find out Chuck's address.
5. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
(a) Releasing all the animal experiments at UCF.
(b) Breaking into Sea World.
(c) Breaking into Universal Studios.
(d) Occupying a theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
2. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
3. What smells like lilac shampoo?
4. What does Q write while he is in class?
5. Who does Q say are his enemies?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)