|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Q's date to the prom?
(a) Lacey's twin.
(b) A girl Q's mother talks him in to asking.
(c) His steady girlfriend for the last nine months.
(d) No one.
2. For what do Radar, Ben and Q wait?
(a) For Q's parents to finish calming Margo's parents.
(b) For the detective to finishf questioning Margo's parents.
(c) For the detective to finish questioning Radar.
(d) For Margo's parents and the detectives to leave.
3. What do Margo's parents say they are going to do?
(a) Change the locks on the house.
(b) Force Margo into a rehabilitation setting.
(c) Make Margo go live with her grandparents.
(d) Call a private detective.
4. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
(a) Rescuing her in New York City.
(b) Going to the prom with her.
(d) Marrying her.
5. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
(a) That his daughter is having sex downstairs.
(b) That his daughter is at a nude club.
(c) That his daughter is driving drunk.
(d) That his daughter is in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q plan in which he has been inspired by his time with Margo?
2. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
3. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
4. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
5. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)