|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
(a) No where.
(b) On Becca's wall.
(c) On the grass in the park.
(d) On the water tower.
2. What does Q find ridiculous about Becca?
(a) That anyone would find her more attractive than Margo.
(b) That he ever was attracted to her.
(c) That Margo and her are friends.
(d) That she wants to date his best friend.
3. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is to be taken literally.
(b) It is metaphorical.
(c) There is no door.
(d) It is a door into the past.
4. About what does Q's mother talk to Q?
(a) Coping mechanisms.
(b) Dead ends.
(c) Caring too much.
(d) Letting go.
5. What does Margo have Q do at the first place they stop?
(a) Get a quart of ice cream.
(b) Buy a weird list of supplies.
(c) Get some extra plastic bags.
(d) Buy a lottery ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q decide to do at the minimall?
2. With what does Jasper Hanson spray some kids?
3. Where do girls who are cut loose typically end up according to Otis?
4. What does Q realize about Margo?
5. What does Lacey ask Q?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)