|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Q let Margo talk most of the time?
(a) She knows everybody.
(b) She is unlike anyone he has ever met.
(c) She won't let him get a word in edgewise.
(d) She is smart.
2. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
(a) They need attention.
(b) They are just too spirited to conform.
(c) They are usually good, but make poor choices.
(d) Their parents cause them to run away.
3. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
(b) Q's studyd buddy.
(c) Margo's biology lab partner.
(d) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
4. What does Q say in an email to Jase?
(b) Q will help him get Margo back if Jase will stop the wild pranks by his friends.
(c) Q will release the picture unless Jase controls his friends.
(d) He is sorry he was part of the humiliation by Margo.
5. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(a) Share a piece of keylime pie.
(c) Dance the cha cha cha.
(d) Dance the foxtrot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Q's date to the prom?
2. What does Margo throw through Jase's window?
3. What do Chuck and his friends do?
4. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
5. What is Resurrection?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)