|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is metaphorical.
(b) There is no door.
(c) It is to be taken literally.
(d) It is a door into the past.
2. Why does Q wonder if Margo has gone off on another adventure?
(a) She signs out of school sick.
(b) She doesn't get to school until sixth period.
(c) Her car is nowhere to be found.
(d) She is not answering her cell phone.
3. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
(a) They live with no conscious intention.
(b) They live with no concern for their neighbors.
(c) They live too extravagantly.
(d) They live in the future rather than the present.
4. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
(a) Going to the prom with her.
(b) Marrying her.
(d) Rescuing her in New York City.
5. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(b) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
(d) Her sixth-grade school picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say is extremely small?
2. What does Q write while he is in class?
3. What is Resurrection?
4. Where does Margo spray paint an "M"?
5. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)