|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lacey ask of Q?
(a) To take her to the park.
(b) To take her to meet up with Margo.
(c) To get her another beer.
(d) To sit and talk with her.
2. For how long has Margo been gone when Q gets home to find some adults waiting for him?
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 48 hours.
3. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Act on stage.
(b) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(c) Color her hair.
(d) Kill herself.
4. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(a) Share a piece of keylime pie.
(c) Dance the foxtrot.
(d) Dance the cha cha cha.
5. Who do the three boys speak to at Margo's house?
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) Margo's mother.
(d) Margo's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
2. Where do Margo and Q go to look out over the city?
3. What does Margo have Q tell Mr. Arrington?
4. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
5. What does Otis say about many girls like Margo?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)