|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q fantasize about concerning Margo?
(a) Going to the prom with her.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Rescuing her in New York City.
2. Why is Ben happy?
(a) He's been accepted into Berkeley.
(b) He's been accepted into Colombia University.
(c) Lacey will go to the prom with him.
(d) His parents are leaving for ten days.
3. Where do the clues Margo leaves lead?
(a) To the land fill.
(c) To a junkyard.
(d) To a back yard dog fight.
4. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
(a) It is to be taken literally.
(b) It is a door into the past.
(c) It is metaphorical.
(d) There is no door.
5. What does Margo have Q do with a camera?
(a) Take a picture of Margo in the nude.
(b) Take a picture of Margo looking glamorous.
(c) Take a picture of Jase running out of Becca's house.
(d) Take a picture of where they once found a dead man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lacey ask Q?
2. What has Margo just found out about Jase?
3. Who does Q tell about Chuck?
4. What concerns Margo about how everyone lives?
5. What does Ben want Q to do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)