|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What change does Q find in a calender?
(a) The June month is torn out.
(b) The month was flipped from February to June.
(c) The calendar was flipped over so it was not visible.
(d) The first five months were now torn off.
2. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
(a) To become sexually involved.
(b) To hang out at school.
(c) To do anything sane together.
(d) To understand each other.
3. Where does Q find Lacey?
(a) In the basement asleep on a bench.
(b) On the play swing in the back yard.
(c) Lying under an oak tree.
(d) Fully clothed in a bathtub.
4. What does Q realize about his idea of who Margo is?
(a) That he is pretty sure he understands her.
(b) That he actually does not know her very well.
(c) That his idea of her is probably fairly accurate.
(d) That she is not as confident as she seems.
5. What does Margo say is extremely small?
(a) The number of kids going to the prom.
(b) Jase's penis.
(c) The horsepower of the Lexus.
(d) The dead man's bullet wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
2. What does Margo do in the 7-Eleven parking lot?
3. To what does Q compare Margo?
4. What does Ben suggest about the poem lines about a door?
5. Who is Becca Arrington?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)