|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
(a) Having her sister denounce Margo in front of all the older students.
(b) Having her mother arrested for DUI.
(c) Having her father demoted.
(d) Her experience with Jase.
2. What does Q think an abandoned subdivision is in the scheme of the clues he has gathered?
(a) The Cesspool.
(b) The Troll Hole.
(c) The paper town.
(d) The Dante's inferno.
3. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
(a) She is in trouble.
(b) She is not in Orlando.
(c) She is safe.
(d) She is still in Orlando.
4. After how many days do Lacey and Ben think Margo will return?
5. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That the detective has already followed all leads.
(b) That Margo is safe.
(c) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(d) That Margo is a legal adult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
2. Where do the words lead?
3. What is Margo's gift to Q?
4. What does Margo say would be impossible for Q and Margo?
5. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)