|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(b) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(c) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(d) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
2. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That Margo is safe.
(b) That Margo is a legal adult.
(c) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
(d) That the detective has already followed all leads.
3. Where does the sentence that the boys find say you will go?
(a) To Dante's inferno.
(b) To the paper towns.
(c) To the steel mills.
(d) To the eternal wheel.
4. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(b) Dance the foxtrot.
(c) Dance the cha cha cha.
(d) Share a piece of keylime pie.
5. What is Q experiencing at school?
(a) Harrassment from Margo's crowd.
(b) Acceptance from Margo's crowd.
(c) The lastness of it.
(d) An eagerness to be done with high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Q do when Margo is bit by a snake?
2. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
3. What does Q find repetitive?
4. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
5. What does Ben call Margo?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)