|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Color her hair.
(b) Act on stage.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
2. Where does the sentence that the boys find say you will go?
(a) To Dante's inferno.
(b) To the paper towns.
(c) To the eternal wheel.
(d) To the steel mills.
3. Who is Chuck Parson?
(a) Q's studyd buddy.
(b) Margo's biology lab partner.
(c) A guy who has humiliated Q on several occasions.
(d) A guy who works in the school cafeteria.
4. Where does Ben suggest Margo is keeping herself?
(a) At the center of the universe.
(b) At the grandmother's house she has always adored.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) At a youth hostel in New York.
5. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(b) That Margo is too smart to be found.
(c) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
(d) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Margo have to bribe?
2. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
3. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
4. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
5. What does Radar think Margo is going to do?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)