|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q do at Holly Meadows?
(a) Falls to his knees and cries.
(b) Hacks down a sapling in frustration.
(c) Lies down in an empty lot and falls asleep.
(d) Screams Margo's name throughout the area.
2. How do the boys feel as they leave the mini-mall?
(b) Frightened and concerned.
(c) Upbeat that they are on to something.
3. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
(b) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(c) Re-living their childhood friendship.
(d) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
4. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
(a) Dance the foxtrot.
(b) Dance the cha cha cha.
(c) Share a piece of keylime pie.
5. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) Margo tapping on his window.
(b) Margo's map.
(c) A photograph with a new clue.
(d) A new puppy from his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house do Q and Margo break into?
2. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
3. About what concerning Margo is Q convinced?
4. About what does Q lie to his parents?
5. Upon what are Ben and Radar concentrating?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)