|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Q find on Saturday morning?
(a) A photograph with a new clue.
(b) Margo's map.
(c) A new puppy from his parents.
(d) Margo tapping on his window.
2. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
(a) That the Frost poem refers to cycles of change.
(b) That the Whitman poem is one of optimism.
(c) That the Dickinson poem is about suicide.
(d) That Margo is too smart to be found.
3. Where do the words lead?
(a) An old music store.
(b) A souvenir store.
(c) A door to the back alley.
(d) A gun shop.
4. What is Margo's gift to Q?
(a) She will go to Temple with him.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She will tell her parents she is seeing him.
(d) She will punish anyone Q thinks deserves it.
5. What is Part XI of Margo's plan?
(a) Occupying a theater.
(b) Releasing all the animal experiments at UCF.
(c) Breaking into Sea World.
(d) Breaking into Universal Studios.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Margo and Q do in the sixth grade that Q wants to do that night?
2. Where does Q go the night of the prom?
3. Who does Margo have to bribe?
4. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
5. What does Margo say causes one of her "strings" to break?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)