|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Omnicitionary?
(a) Radar's collection of school essays.
(b) Radar's factual database.
(c) Radar's version of Wikipedia.
(d) A shortened version of the Oxford dictionary.
2. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
(a) Taking out Margo's anger on people.
(b) Renewing their vows from when they were kids.
(c) Taking out Margo's righteous indignation on others.
(d) Re-living their childhood friendship.
3. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
(a) To ask Ben to call Chuck to see if Chuck is home.
(b) To see if Ben is monitoring any police bands.
(c) To ask Ben to help them with a lock problem.
(d) To find out Chuck's address.
4. Of what does Otis Warren assure Q?
(a) That the detective has already followed all leads.
(b) That Margo is a legal adult.
(c) That Margo is safe.
(d) That Margo will be found when she's ready.
5. What does Q finally understand about Margo?
(a) She loves him more than he knew.
(b) She is healthier emotionally than the rest of them.
(c) She is not coming back.
(d) She has never cared for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Holden suggest Q do?
2. Who does Q say are his enemies?
3. Where do the words lead?
4. What does Dr. Holden tell Q?
5. What does Ben call Margo?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)