|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Q lie to his parents?
(a) That he is going to the prom stag.
(b) That he is taking Emily to the prom.
(c) That he is going to the library to study.
(d) That he is meeting up with a group of people to do a prom alternate night.
2. What does Q think he has to do to find Margo?
(a) Understand all the clues.
(b) Become Margo.
(c) Give up.
(d) Let her come to him.
3. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
(a) In the Troll's Hole.
(b) In New York.
(c) He does not believe Margo is waiting for him.
(d) In a shadow version of the subdivision where they lived as children.
4. What does Margo give Q to do with as he likes?
(a) Her sixth-grade school picture.
(c) A ribbon he gave her in third grade.
(d) A photo of a half-naked Jase.
5. What is the Omnicitionary?
(a) Radar's factual database.
(b) Radar's collection of school essays.
(c) A shortened version of the Oxford dictionary.
(d) Radar's version of Wikipedia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Q's parents give him for graduation?
2. What will the population of Algoe be until May 29th?
3. What does Q say he and Margo have been doing all night?
4. What does Q find repetitive?
5. Where does the sentence that the boys find say you will go?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)