|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Q think Margo might be waiting for him?
(a) He does not believe Margo is waiting for him.
(b) In the Troll's Hole.
(c) In New York.
(d) In a shadow version of the subdivision where they lived as children.
2. What is causing the stench?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A skunk.
(c) A cesspool.
(d) A pile of manure.
3. Who does Q say are his enemies?
(a) He has no real enemies.
(b) Several of the jocks and two of the biker guys.
(c) A girl who always turns up her nose when he walks by her.
(d) Just about the entire student body.
4. What does Margo say she is too vain to do?
(a) Act on stage.
(b) Buy clothes at Goodwill.
(c) Color her hair.
(d) Kill herself.
5. Who is Dr. Holden?
(a) Q's English teacher.
(b) The school psychiatrist.
(c) Q's uncle.
(d) The principal at Q's school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the sentence that the boys find say you will go?
2. Why does Q call Ben when he and Margo leave the first house they break into?
3. Why do Margo and Q have to swim a nasty canal?
4. What is the Omnicitionary?
5. What is Q experiencing at school?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)