Prologue, Part One: The Strings, Chapters 1-2
1. What does everyone get to experience in his/her life?
(b) One miracle.
2. What does Q stand for?
3. What does Q say knowing Margo Roth Spiegelman is?
(a) A pain.
(b) An aberration.
(c) An honor.
(d) A miracle.
4. In what city was Margo born?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. For how long have Q and Margo known each other?
(a) A few days.
(b) Since they were 2.
(c) A few months.
(d) Since they were 12.
6. What is one of Q's last memories of Margo?
(a) When they find a snake eating a mouse.
(b) When they find a dead duck floating on a pond.
(c) When they find a bag of money.
(d) When they find a dead man in the park.
7. To whom does Q want to first say something about what he and Margo find?
(a) The police.
(b) His biology teacher.
(c) His older brother.
(d) His parents.
8. What were Q's parents' occupations?
(b) General surgeons.
(c) Restaurant business.
(d) They owned and ran a store.
This section contains 4,896 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)