* In the prologue, the narrator, Quentin Jacobsen, says that his one miracle in his life is knowing Margo Spiegelman. They are neighbors.
* One of Q's last memories of Margo is when they find a dead body in a park when they are nine. Q wants to tell the police.
* Margo wants to investigate herself. She loves mysteries. The body is a lawyer who committed suicide.
* In Part One, Q is a senior in high school. He tells his mother he does not want to go to the prom. He is not sure he can get a date.
* He talks about his two best friends, Ben Starling and Marcus, called "Radar".
* Radar, a black boy, who was named after the MASH character has a girlfriend named Angela he can take the prom.
* Ben has a difficult time getting a date because he...
This section contains 2,952 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)