Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many columns run from the ground to the roof of the semi-circular carport of Pao's new house?
2. At Green Wall, what animal is dead and bloated at a bus stop?
3. How many days a week does Pao's mother play mah-jongg?
4. When Pao arranges to meet with Margery in Chapter 36, how many parishes have been declared disaster areas?
5. When is the second State of Emergency since the Independence called?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 24, Pao begins to realize that he needs to find a legal business. Discuss why and how Pao plans to get out of the protection business.
Essay Topic 2
Even after Pao marries Fay, he is still seeing Gloria. Discuss Pao's and Gloria's relationship.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 22, Fay and her mother are constantly arguing. Discuss Fay's relationship with her mother.
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)