|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Henry Wong's funeral held?
2. How many columns run from the ground to the roof of the semi-circular carport of Pao's new house?
3. What type of candy does Pao take to Margaret Morrison when he visits her and the baby?
4. How long has Dr. Morrison been in Jamaica?
5. How many days after Clifton leaves does Fay kidnap the children?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 17, Jamaica achieves independence from Britain. Discuss Jamaica under British rule and how it obtained independence.
Essay Topic 2
Pao and Fay didn't know each other well when they married. Discuss the reasons why Pao and Fay married.
Essay Topic 3
A new police sergeant is brought in to help fight corruption. Discuss the corruption in the police department and Sergeant Brown's role in taming that corruption.
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)