Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many columns run from the ground to the roof of the semi-circular carport of Pao's new house?
2. At Green Wall, what animal is dead and bloated at a bus stop?
3. How many days a week does Pao's mother play mah-jongg?
4. When Pao arranges to meet with Margery in Chapter 36, how many parishes have been declared disaster areas?
5. When is the second State of Emergency since the Independence called?
In Chapter 23, Pao agrees to work with Kenneth in the supermarket business. Discuss the business arrangement between Pao and the Wong's and how it works out.
In Chapter 22, Fay and her mother are constantly arguing. Discuss Fay's relationship with her mother.
By Chapter 8, Pao is in charge of Zhang's business. Discuss how Pao became the head of Zhang's business.
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)