Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many columns run from the ground to the roof of the semi-circular carport of Pao's new house?
2. At Green Wall, what animal is dead and bloated at a bus stop?
3. How many days a week does Pao's mother play mah-jongg?
4. When Pao arranges to meet with Margery in Chapter 36, how many parishes have been declared disaster areas?
5. When is the second State of Emergency since the Independence called?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 23, Pao agrees to work with Kenneth in the supermarket business. Discuss the business arrangement between Pao and the Wong's and how it works out.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 27, Pao and Cicely discuss Mui and Xiuquan. The objective of this lesson is to compare and contrast Mui and Xiuquan.
Essay Topic 3
Gloria learns that Pao is engaged to marry Fay Wong before he has a chance to tell her. Discuss how Gloria treated Pao after he became engaged and why.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)