|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, during what year was there open warfare on the streets of Kingston?
2. Where do Pao and Margy set up a company in Jamaica?
(a) Montego Bay.
(b) Tranquility Villa.
(c) Port Antonio.
(d) Spring Plain.
3. How many weeks was Samuels missing before his wife learned that he was dead?
4. What is Ian Maynard Fitzgerald's nickname?
5. How old is John Morrison when he and his parents leave Jamaica?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Pao hear in his head when he visits Margy's house?
2. What year was Helen Meacham called to the bar and became a lawyer?
3. Where does DeFreitas operate out of?
4. What does Gloria give Pao to drink after he visits after the children are kidnapped?
5. What does Margy Lopez wish to study in college?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Zhang's body prepared for burial?
2. Who moves with Pao to Beverly Hills?
3. Why does Pao decide to quit calling his son Xiuquan?
4. In the 1970s, what are some ways that people try to smuggle money out of Jamaica?
5. Why can't Fay ask for custody of her children?
6. What one good thing comes from Fay leaving Pao?
7. Why doesn't Fitzgerald have any guests at his hotel?
8. What was it like when the children were at Lady Musgrave Rd.?
9. Why are Jamaicans not in charge of their own destiny in 1980?
10. What does Father Michael tell Pao about becoming John Morrisson's godfather?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)