Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many columns run from the ground to the roof of the semi-circular carport of Pao's new house?
2. At Green Wall, what animal is dead and bloated at a bus stop?
3. How many days a week does Pao's mother play mah-jongg?
4. When Pao arranges to meet with Margery in Chapter 36, how many parishes have been declared disaster areas?
5. When is the second State of Emergency since the Independence called?
(a) July 29, 1977.
(b) May 12, 1974.
(c) April 15, 1975.
(d) June 19, 1976.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks after Pao talks to Meacham do Fitzgerald and the police constables disappear?
2. In Chapter 30, what illness does Zhang have?
3. What color is the shroud that is placed on Zhang's body?
4. Whose daughter makes terrible pickles?
5. How many children did Samuels have?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)