|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Pao and Fay come home to Matthews Lane, for how many weeks does Pao put up with Fay's crying before he talks to her about it?
2. How many courses are served for dinner during Pao and Fay's honeymoon?
3. When does Zhang want to quit his business?
4. What does Pao drink with Brown after they agree to work together?
5. Where did Judge Finley get married?
(a) Port Morant.
(b) St. Thomas.
(d) Montego Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Milton started following Brown did Brown give Milton a message for Pao?
2. What is Meacham's daughter's name?
3. How old is the waitress who is with Meacham's daughter during the murders?
4. In Chapter 11, how much of Pao's money goes to the police so they look the other way?
5. What is Pao's mother's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Father Michael believe that virtue resides?
2. How does Fay treat Pao the week of their honeymoon?
3. Why doesn't Manley want Jamaica to leave the West Indies Federation and why does Busta want Jamaica to leave the Federation?
4. What were some of the subjects that Gloria and her friends talked about when Pao first came to dinner?
5. How does Pao rationalize his daily visits to Gloria's house?
6. What does Henry Wong know about Kenneth's business?
7. What does Clifton Brown help Pao arrange for Miss Cicely to do in Chapter 13?
8. Describe Pao house in Beverly Hills.
9. Describe the priest that Fay begins seeing.
10. Describe Dr. Morrison's garden at the hospital.
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)