Mid-Book Test (up to Part 5, Chapters 19 through 22)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Cecily grow up?
a) Sugar plantation.
b) Catholic mission.
c) Banana plantation.
2. What has Samuels' job been since he quit running with DeFreitas?
b) Cab driver.
3. What name was Pao given when he came to Jamaica?
a) Peter Bryant.
b) Philip Young.
c) Matthew Smythe.
d) Michael Williams.
4. Where did Milton's father die?
a) In the Carribbean.
b) Constant Spring Rd.
d) At home.
5. When did Jamaica become independent of Britain?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question...
This section contains 771 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)