|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gloria's perfume?
(a) Khus Khus.
2. How many girls live together in the house where Gloria lives?
3. What color skirt does Esther wear for her school uniform?
(b) Black and white.
(d) Red and grey.
4. What is Gloria and Marcia's last name?
5. How old is Pao when he is in complete control of Chinatown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the name mean that Pao gives his daughter with Fay?
2. How many courses are served for dinner during Pao and Fay's honeymoon?
3. In Chapter 1, what day of the week does Gloria tell Pao that he can come over?
4. Where does Pao meet Brown after Brown gives Milton a message?
5. What language does Pao wish that his mother would use when she speaks to Fay?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dr. Morrison's garden at the hospital.
2. Who is Henry Wong?
3. What payment did Zhang get when he first worked for Chin?
4. What does Gloria do when Pao comes to see her on the Tuesday after he tells her about his marriage?
5. Why does Zhang say that the Jamaicans riot?
6. What does Gloria cook Pao when he comes to dinner for the first time at her house?
7. How do Pao and Henry Wong become business partners?
8. How does Mr. Chin learn about his granddaughter's pregnancy and what does he do?
9. How does Pao get news about Fay and her family since Fay keeps running back home?
10. How does Pao indicate to Sergeant Brown that they have a bond?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)