|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, what illness does Zhang have?
(c) Parkinson's Disease.
2. At Green Wall, what animal is dead and bloated at a bus stop?
3. When Pao arranges to meet with Margery in Chapter 36, how many parishes have been declared disaster areas?
4. How many members does the church have where Esther is married?
5. How old is John Morrison when he and his parents leave Jamaica?
6. When is the second State of Emergency since the Independence called?
(a) May 12, 1974.
(b) July 29, 1977.
(c) April 15, 1975.
(d) June 19, 1976.
7. What spice does Pao think the sorrel needs that he and Daphne drink?
8. What did Karl do when he was at the house on Lady Musgrave Rd.?
(a) Read comic books and watch TV.
(b) Played tennis.
(c) Plays soccer.
(d) Havd friends over.
9. Why did Mutt and Jeff, the two troublesome police constables get kicked off the police force?
(a) Taking bribes.
(b) Stealing from the evidence locker.
(c) Drug dealing.
(d) Arresting the wrong person.
10. Now that Fay is back living at her parents', what song does Miss Cicely play on the piano all the time?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) His Eye is on the Sparrow.
(c) Sinners, Turn: Why will You Die?
(d) In the Sweet Bye and Bye.
11. What design is on the handle of DeFreitas' walking stick?
(b) Gold horse head.
(c) Silver fox head.
12. After Hampton and Ethyl get married, where will they visit her family?
13. Where did Helen Meacham study law?
14. How old is Pao when he feels like he has become a man?
15. What does Karl call the nightclub he opens in England?
(a) Opium Den.
(b) Blues Cave.
(c) Black Den.
(d) Black Cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were killed in the months running up to when Seaga became prime minister?
2. Where does DeFreitas operate his business from?
3. What is the name of Father Michael's housekeeper?
4. What color hair does the Morrisons' adopted baby have?
5. Who was the father of Miss Cecily's first son?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)