|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the government declare a State of Emergency in Western Kingston?
(a) August 17, 1964.
(b) October 2, 1966.
(c) September 5, 1967.
(d) July 18, 1965.
2. Where does DeFreitas operate his business from?
(a) Trench Town.
(b) Tivoli Gardens.
(c) Ochos Rios.
(d) Eastwood Park.
3. Where does Margy move after she finishes her college course?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. When is Michael Manley elected as leader of the People's National Party?
5. In a two-hour period on West Kingston street, how many rounds of ammunition were fired?
6. In what direction does Pao's mother have Zhang lying on his cot when Zhang is dying?
7. What year did Zhang leave China?
8. How many columns run from the ground to the roof of the semi-circular carport of Pao's new house?
9. How many weeks after Pao talks to Meacham do Fitzgerald and the police constables disappear?
10. How many hours did it take the police to get control of the fighting the day that Kenneth was shot?
11. How many days a week does Pao's mother play mah-jongg?
12. Where was Henry Wong's funeral held?
(a) Holy Cross.
(b) Saint Patrick's.
(c) Our Lady of the Angels.
(d) Holy Trinity Cathedral.
13. How long has Dr. Morrison been in Jamaica?
(a) 15 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 20 years.
14. How many weeks after Pao fights with Fay does Father Michael ask Pao to come see him?
15. What does Gloria give Pao to drink after he visits after the children are kidnapped?
(c) Blue Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made it possible for Xiuquan to talk to his mother on the phone before the kidnapping?
2. Where does DeFreitas operate out of?
3. How many months after Father Michael becomes archbishop is Esther married?
4. From what type of wood is DeFreitas' desk made?
5. What does Margy Lopez wish to study in college?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)