|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Henry Wong's funeral held?
(a) Holy Trinity Cathedral.
(b) Saint Patrick's.
(c) Holy Cross.
(d) Our Lady of the Angels.
2. What color hair does the Morrisons' adopted baby have?
3. How many days a week does Pao's mother play mah-jongg?
4. How many verses are there to the song that Miss Cicely sings now that Fay has moved back home?
5. What year did Zhang leave China?
6. Now that Fay is in England, where is she working?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) In a drugstore.
(c) In an office.
(d) In a newspaper office.
7. In what direction does Pao's mother have Zhang lying on his cot when Zhang is dying?
8. What can Pao smell the first night he sleeps in his new home?
(a) All spice.
(b) Bay leaf.
9. How many people were killed in the months running up to when Seaga became prime minister?
10. Why did Mutt and Jeff, the two troublesome police constables get kicked off the police force?
(a) Taking bribes.
(b) Stealing from the evidence locker.
(c) Arresting the wrong person.
(d) Drug dealing.
11. Where does Fay's brother live?
12. Whose daughter makes terrible pickles?
(a) Madame Wong's.
(b) Madame Huang's.
(c) Madame Chu's.
(d) Madame Ming's.
13. What color is the shroud that is placed on Zhang's body?
14. How many years after independence was everyone gunning down one another?
15. What did Karl do when he was at the house on Lady Musgrave Rd.?
(a) Read comic books and watch TV.
(b) Havd friends over.
(c) Played tennis.
(d) Plays soccer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Esther married?
2. Where does Margy move after she finishes her college course?
3. After Hampton and Ethyl get married, where will they visit her family?
4. How many weeks after Pao fights with Fay does Father Michael ask Pao to come see him?
5. What time of day does it frequently rain in Jamaica?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)