Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many columns run from the ground to the roof of the semi-circular carport of Pao's new house?
2. At Green Wall, what animal is dead and bloated at a bus stop?
3. How many days a week does Pao's mother play mah-jongg?
4. When Pao arranges to meet with Margery in Chapter 36, how many parishes have been declared disaster areas?
5. When is the second State of Emergency since the Independence called?
(a) July 29, 1977.
(b) May 12, 1974.
(c) April 15, 1975.
(d) June 19, 1976.
6. How many weeks after Pao talks to Meacham do Fitzgerald and the police constables disappear?
7. In Chapter 30, what illness does Zhang have?
(a) Parkinson's Disease.
8. What color is the shroud that is placed on Zhang's body?
9. Whose daughter makes terrible pickles?
(a) Madame Ming's.
(b) Madame Huang's.
(c) Madame Chu's.
(d) Madame Wong's.
10. How many children did Samuels have?
11. After Hampton and Ethyl get married, where will they visit her family?
12. How many weeks after Pao fights with Fay does Father Michael ask Pao to come see him?
13. Who was the father of Miss Cecily's first son?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her father.
14. Where were Fitzgerald and the two police constables when they disappeared?
(c) Los Angeles.
15. How old is John Morrison when he and his parents leave Jamaica?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were killed in the months running up to when Seaga became prime minister?
2. Where was Henry Wong's funeral held?
3. How long does Morrison stay away from Jamaica?
4. What does Gloria give Pao to drink after he visits after the children are kidnapped?
5. What rank did Charles Meacham attain before he retired?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)