|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of candy does Pao take to Margaret Morrison when he visits her and the baby?
(b) Peanut brittle.
2. When Pao arranges to meet with Margery in Chapter 36, how many parishes have been declared disaster areas?
3. How many children did Samuels have?
4. How many days after Clifton leaves does Fay kidnap the children?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 1 day.
5. How many people were killed in the months running up to when Seaga became prime minister?
6. Where did Helen Meacham study law?
7. When is Michael Manley elected as leader of the People's National Party?
8. Where were Fitzgerald and the two police constables when they disappeared?
(c) Los Angeles.
9. How old is Pao when he feels like he has become a man?
10. After Hampton and Ethyl get married, where will they visit her family?
11. What do Pao's children and Gloria do together?
(a) Go to Pao's home.
(b) Get ice cream.
(c) Go to a park.
(d) Walk along the beach.
12. Why did Mutt and Jeff, the two troublesome police constables get kicked off the police force?
(a) Stealing from the evidence locker.
(b) Arresting the wrong person.
(c) Taking bribes.
(d) Drug dealing.
13. How long has Dr. Morrison been in Jamaica?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 20 years.
14. Who was the father of Miss Cecily's first son?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her cousin.
15. What exchange rate, compared to the official exchange rate, does Pao charge to people who come to him for U.S. currency?
(a) 10 times.
(b) 3 times.
(c) 2 times.
(d) 5 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karl call the nightclub he opens in England?
2. Where does DeFreitas operate out of?
3. Where do Pao and Margy set up a company in Jamaica?
4. What year did Zhang leave China?
5. How did Samuels die?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)