|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does the Morrisons' adopted baby have?
2. How many months after Father Michael becomes archbishop is Esther married?
3. What does Gloria give Pao to drink after he visits after the children are kidnapped?
(c) Blue Mountain.
4. How many hours did it take the police to get control of the fighting the day that Kenneth was shot?
5. When is the second State of Emergency since the Independence called?
(a) July 29, 1977.
(b) April 15, 1975.
(c) May 12, 1974.
(d) June 19, 1976.
6. How many columns run from the ground to the roof of the semi-circular carport of Pao's new house?
7. When Pao arranges to meet with Margery in Chapter 36, how many parishes have been declared disaster areas?
8. How many weeks after Pao fights with Fay does Father Michael ask Pao to come see him?
9. In what direction does Pao's mother have Zhang lying on his cot when Zhang is dying?
10. In a two-hour period on West Kingston street, how many rounds of ammunition were fired?
11. In Chapter 23, during what year was there open warfare on the streets of Kingston?
12. In Chapter 22, what does Pao begin teaching his Mui and Xiuquan?
(b) Tai chi.
13. On what anniversary of the Paul Bogle Uprising did Edward Seaga make a statement, "Blood for blood"?
14. After Hampton and Ethyl get married, where will they visit her family?
15. How old is John Morrison when he and his parents leave Jamaica?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Henry Wong's funeral held?
2. How many verses are there to the song that Miss Cicely sings now that Fay has moved back home?
3. How many days after Clifton leaves does Fay kidnap the children?
4. What exchange rate, compared to the official exchange rate, does Pao charge to people who come to him for U.S. currency?
5. What year did Zhang leave China?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)