|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Green Wall, what animal is dead and bloated at a bus stop?
2. What does Margy Lopez wish to study in college?
3. How many hours did it take the police to get control of the fighting the day that Kenneth was shot?
4. What did Xiuquan take from a store that got him arrested?
(a) A toy.
(c) Bow and arrow.
5. How many days a week does Pao's mother play mah-jongg?
6. After Hampton and Ethyl get married, where will they visit her family?
7. What is the name of Father Michael's housekeeper?
(a) Miss Andrews.
(b) Miss Crawford.
(c) Miss Jones.
(d) Miss Peters.
8. What does Gloria give Pao to drink after he visits after the children are kidnapped?
(d) Blue Mountain.
9. In Chapter 36, what do Pao and Merleen have to eat when they meet at a restaurant?
(a) Teriyaki chicken.
(b) Creole chicken.
(c) Chicken fritters.
(d) Pork and potatoes.
10. On what anniversary of the Paul Bogle Uprising did Edward Seaga make a statement, "Blood for blood"?
11. In Chapter 30, what illness does Zhang have?
(c) Parkinson's Disease.
12. Who became the children's bodyguards when it was feared Fay would try to kidnap them?
(a) Finley and Wyatt.
(b) Hammond and Wiley.
(c) Milton and Desmond.
(d) Samuels and Whitcomb.
13. Who was the father of Miss Cecily's first son?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her cousin.
14. Now that Fay is in England, where is she working?
(a) In an office.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) In a drugstore.
(d) In a newspaper office.
15. What did Karl do when he was at the house on Lady Musgrave Rd.?
(a) Read comic books and watch TV.
(b) Havd friends over.
(c) Plays soccer.
(d) Played tennis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 38, where does Pao tell Gloria he wants to move?
2. How many people were killed in the months running up to when Seaga became prime minister?
3. How old are Xuiquan and Mui when their grandfather Wong dies?
4. How many weeks was Samuels missing before his wife learned that he was dead?
5. How did Samuels die?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)