|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pao drink with Brown after they agree to work together?
2. Where did Judge Finley get married?
(a) St. Thomas.
(b) Montego Bay.
(d) Port Morant.
3. How many years did Mao Zedong fight before he won?
4. In Chapter 12, what type of ring does Pao buy Fay?
5. What is Dr. Morrison's wife's name?
6. What language does Pao wish that his mother would use when she speaks to Fay?
7. How many girls live together in the house where Gloria lives?
8. At what time of day would Cecily have Earl Grey tea, tin salmon and cucumber sandwiches, and sponge cake served?
(a) 3 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 6 p.m.
9. What is Meacham's daughter's name?
10. What is Pao's mother's name?
11. When does Xiuquan leave Jamaica?
12. How many days was Bustamante in jail for the mayhem in North Parade?
13. What year is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
14. Where did Fay's mother used to lock Fay when Fay was a child?
(c) Music room.
(d) Her bedroom.
15. The ring that Pao buys Fay is __________ gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what school does Gloria enroll Esther?
2. Where did Milton's father die?
3. What game does Henry Wong play regularly on Barry Street?
4. What name was Pao given when he came to Jamaica?
5. Where does Pao meet Brown after Brown gives Milton a message?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)