|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how often does Pao see Gloria?
(a) 4 times a month.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a week.
(d) 3 times a week.
2. What is Meacham's daughter's name?
3. Who is the writer of the songs that Fay and Father Kealey sing together?
(a) John Wesley.
(b) John Newton.
(c) Philip P. Bliss.
(d) William Cowper.
4. When did Pao come to Jamaica?
5. How many days are spent celebrating the first independence day?
6. What is Gloria and Marcia's last name?
7. Even after his marriage to Fay, what type of tea does Pao drink with Gloria?
(a) Lipton's Yellow Label.
(b) White tea.
(c) Lipton's Green tea.
(d) Black tea.
8. How many days was Bustamante in jail for the mayhem in North Parade?
9. What color skirt does Esther wear for her school uniform?
(a) Black and white.
(d) Red and grey.
10. What was the rank of the man who got Merleen pregnant?
11. What color is the vegetable that Pao eats during his honeymoon?
(b) Green and purple.
(c) Green and burgundy.
12. Who helps Pao's mother make saltfish fritters?
13. What time is dinner served every evening during Pao and Fay's honeymoon?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 7:30 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
14. In Chapter 11, where is the new police sergeant from?
(a) Rio Bueno.
(b) Montego Bay.
15. In Chapter 1, what day of the week does Gloria tell Pao that he can come over?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Morrison's wife's name?
2. In what school does Gloria enroll Esther?
3. What did Dr. and Mrs. Morrison name the baby they adopted?
4. What color dress is Gloria wearing on the Friday after she learns of Pao's engagement?
5. What color dress is the woman wearing who appears in the doorway in Chapter 1?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)