|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the vegetable that Pao eats during his honeymoon?
(c) Green and burgundy.
(d) Green and purple.
2. In Chapter 3, how often does Pao see Gloria?
(a) Once a month.
(b) 4 times a month.
(c) 3 times a week.
(d) Once a week.
3. What is Sergeant Brown's first name?
4. Where did Milton's father die?
(a) Constant Spring Rd.
(b) In the Carribbean.
(d) At home.
5. Who is the writer of the songs that Fay and Father Kealey sing together?
(a) John Newton.
(b) Philip P. Bliss.
(c) William Cowper.
(d) John Wesley.
6. What language does Pao wish that his mother would use when she speaks to Fay?
7. What is the name of the Jamaican woman in the Miss World competition in Chapter 18?
(a) Anna Marie Whitcomb.
(b) Janet Mae Jones.
(c) Carol Joan Crawford.
(d) Rebecca Lynn Wyatt.
8. When does Xiuquan leave Jamaica?
9. How old is Pao when he is in complete control of Chinatown?
10. What is the name of the American sergeant who wants to do business with Pao and Finley?
11. Where is Dr. Morrison from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
12. What color were the roofs in China?
(a) Yellow and red.
(b) Blue and green.
13. What does Fay do with the ring that Pao buys her in Chapter 12?
(a) Throws it in the garden.
(b) Sells it.
(c) Wears it proudly.
(d) Gives it to her sister.
14. How old is Meacham's daughter?
15. The ring that Pao buys Fay is __________ gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how much of Pao's money goes to the police so they look the other way?
2. What has Samuels' job been since he quit running with DeFreitas?
3. Where do Pao and Hampton rent a shop when they move their surplus?
4. What game does Henry Wong play regularly on Barry Street?
5. What type of ice cream does Cecily like?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)