|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Zhang want to quit his business?
2. What color is the vegetable that Pao eats during his honeymoon?
(c) Green and purple.
(d) Green and burgundy.
3. Where did Judge Finley get married?
(b) Montego Bay.
(c) St. Thomas.
(d) Port Morant.
4. How old is Pao when he comes to Jamaica?
5. At what time of day would Cecily have Earl Grey tea, tin salmon and cucumber sandwiches, and sponge cake served?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
6. Even after his marriage to Fay, what type of tea does Pao drink with Gloria?
(a) Lipton's Yellow Label.
(b) Lipton's Green tea.
(c) White tea.
(d) Black tea.
7. Who does Zhang think that Pao should marry?
(b) A Jamaican girl.
(c) A Chinese girl.
8. What day is the Jamaican independence day?
(a) September 11.
(b) October 7.
(c) July 4.
(d) August 6.
9. What language does Pao wish that his mother would use when she speaks to Fay?
10. What is the name of the American sergeant who wants to do business with Pao and Finley?
11. Who is the writer of the songs that Fay and Father Kealey sing together?
(a) William Cowper.
(b) John Newton.
(c) John Wesley.
(d) Philip P. Bliss.
12. When did Jamaica become independent of Britain?
13. What did Dr. and Mrs. Morrison name the baby they adopted?
14. What is Gloria and Marcia's last name?
15. What mineral is discovered in Jamaica in the 1950s?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were the roofs in China?
2. Where does Pao meet Brown after Brown gives Milton a message?
3. How many days was Bustamante in jail for the mayhem in North Parade?
4. How old is the waitress who is with Meacham's daughter during the murders?
5. How long had white men been beating Jamaican women?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)