|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8, Chapters 31 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Helen Meacham study law?
2. What color were the roofs in China?
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Yellow and red.
3. What does the name mean that Pao gives his daughter with Fay?
(a) Little flower.
(b) Little sister.
(c) Precious one.
(d) Beautiful one.
4. What is Ian Maynard Fitzgerald's nickname?
5. What color is the vegetable that Pao eats during his honeymoon?
(a) Green and burgundy.
(d) Green and purple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Esther married?
2. What do Hampton, Judge, and Pao like to eat at their shop?
3. How many children does Samuels have?
4. What is the name of Cecily Wong's servant who is supposed to gather mangoes from under a tree?
5. Where does Clifton go to see Margy Lopez?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)