|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 3 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cecily Wong's servant who is supposed to gather mangoes from under a tree?
2. How many children do Mr. and Mrs. Chin have?
3. Where did Cecily grow up?
(a) Banana plantation.
(b) Sugar plantation.
(d) Catholic mission.
4. What color were the roofs in China?
(a) Blue and green.
(d) Yellow and red.
5. Where is the bar where Pao and Finley meet an American sergeant to talk business?
(a) North St.
(b) South St.
(c) Windward Road.
(d) Mission Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day would Cecily have Earl Grey tea, tin salmon and cucumber sandwiches, and sponge cake served?
2. What is the name of the American sergeant who wants to do business with Pao and Finley?
3. What are the kids drinking when Pao goes to the Chinese Athletic Club?
4. When does Xiuquan leave Jamaica?
5. How many ribs did Marcia have broken when she was beaten?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)