Quiz: Part 3, Chapters 12, 13 and 14
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What mineral is discovered in Jamaica in the 1950s?
2. Where is Dr. Morrison from?
b) New York.
d) Los Angeles.
3. Who does Gloria name her baby after?
a) Her mother.
b) Her aunt.
c) Her godmother.
d) Her grandmother.
4. What does the name mean that Pao gives his daughter with Fay?
a) Little sister.
b) Little flower.
c) Precious one.
d) Beautiful one.
5. After Pao learns that Gloria is pregnant, where does he wish she would move?
b) May Pen.
c) Port Moore.
d) Mona Heights.
This section contains 294 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)