|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Pao when he is in complete control of Chinatown?
2. What are the kids drinking when Pao goes to the Chinese Athletic Club?
3. Even after his marriage to Fay, what type of tea does Pao drink with Gloria?
(a) Lipton's Yellow Label.
(b) Black tea.
(c) Lipton's Green tea.
(d) White tea.
4. Where was Norman Manley educated?
5. At what time of day would Cecily have Earl Grey tea, tin salmon and cucumber sandwiches, and sponge cake served?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 3 p.m.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the American sergeant who wants to do business with Pao and Finley?
2. In Chapter 3, how often does Pao see Gloria?
3. What year is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What color were the roofs in China?
5. What color dress is the woman wearing who appears in the doorway in Chapter 1?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)