|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Morrison's wife's name?
2. When did Pao come to Jamaica?
3. Where did Cecily grow up?
(a) Banana plantation.
(c) Catholic mission.
(d) Sugar plantation.
4. When Manly negotiated a new royalty and tax for the mineral found in the 1950s, what was the going rate per ton?
5. What is the denomination of the church that Dr. Morrison attends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gloria and Marcia's last name?
2. How old is Pao when he comes to Jamaica?
3. How many days elapse from the time that Pao asks Cicely if he can marry Fay and when Pao told Gloria about his marriage?
4. What mineral is discovered in Jamaica in the 1950s?
5. What is Pao's mother's name?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)