|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 23 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is dinner served every evening during Pao and Fay's honeymoon?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
2. Even after his marriage to Fay, what type of tea does Pao drink with Gloria?
(a) Black tea.
(b) White tea.
(c) Lipton's Yellow Label.
(d) Lipton's Green tea.
3. What is Sergeant Brown's first name?
4. How many days elapse from the time that Pao asks Cicely if he can marry Fay and when Pao told Gloria about his marriage?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 days.
5. In what year did Pao's father die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Pao's mother make saltfish fritters?
2. What does Fay do with the ring that Pao buys her in Chapter 12?
3. How old is Meacham's daughter?
4. How many children does Samuels have?
5. When did the government declare a State of Emergency in Western Kingston?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)