Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The OKW was created to act as which of the following?
(a) A logistical support organization.
(b) A puppet government for Hitler.
(c) A mouthpiece for Goebbels.
(d) A control mechanism.
2. Who originated the term "Blitzkrieg"?
(c) The German General Staff.
(d) The allies.
3. Where did Rommel believe the Allies would make their major amphibious invasion?
(a) The Netherlands.
(c) The mouth of the Somme.
4. What happened to the German General Staff after WWI?
(a) It was disbanded.
(b) Its meetings were monitored by the allies.
(c) It was halved in size.
(d) It was controlled by the French and English.
5. According to Guderian, why was the German military unable to oppose Hitler?
(a) He was from the military himself.
(b) He was a charismatic leader.
(c) He was highly successful.
(d) He has too many political connections.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Guderian claim about the Government Cabinet?
2. What did Guderian do during his final meeting with the Fuhrer that upset Hitler significantly?
3. According to Guderian, Hitler possessed what important capabilities?
4. What did Guderian want to send to Africa to help stabilize the collapsing front there?
5. What factor demoralized Rommel on the Western front?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)