|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guderian claimed that Hitler became obsessed with which of the following after Stalingrad?
(a) Defeating Stalin.
(b) Armored warfare.
(c) Protecting himself.
(d) Never surrendering.
2. What new commander of Army Group Vistula was ordered to relieve a surrounded fortress?
3. When was Guderian captured?
(a) June 22nd.
(b) March 3rd.
(c) December 7th.
(d) May 10th.
4. The revolt in what occupied city was put down with brutal violence by October 2nd?
5. According to Guderian, Hitler possessed what important capabilities?
(a) Speaking abilities and willpower.
(b) Military genius and accumen.
(c) Far-reaching strategy and fast decision-making.
(d) Genuine love for the German people and courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Keitel after the war?
2. What resource did Hitler want to protect near Lake Balaton in Hungary?
3. What did Guderian want to speak to Hitler about during the events of Chapter 12?
4. What problem did the German General Staff face after 1933?
5. What did Guderian think about the bomb plot?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)