|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guderian showed Hitler proof that Army Group Vistula's attack received which of the following?
(a) Inadequite supplies.
(b) Contradictory orders.
(c) All available ammunition.
(d) Inaccurate intelligence.
2. During the planning of the Kursk offensive, Guderian had what major objection?
(a) The Panther was still not ready.
(b) Too little fuel was available.
(c) The Russian were too numerous.
(d) Intelligence was lacking.
3. According to Guderian, Hitler possessed what important capabilities?
(a) Military genius and accumen.
(b) Speaking abilities and willpower.
(c) Genuine love for the German people and courage.
(d) Far-reaching strategy and fast decision-making.
4. What did von Kluge attempt to do to Guderian?
(a) Have him demoted.
(b) Assassinate him.
(c) Have him assigned to Siberia.
(d) Challenge him to a duel.
5. Guderian describeed Germany as being controlled in what way?
(a) By district organizers.
(b) By corrupt kleptocrats.
(c) By the Nazi Party alone.
(d) By many different organizations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In October of 1944, Guderian managed to stop the Russian advance in what region?
2. In Guderian's story about the Court of Honor, what did the soldier do instead of killing himself?
3. What was von Kluge suspected of, following the assassination attempt of July 20th?
4. What factor demoralized Rommel on the Western front?
5. What occurred in Romania, following the routing of the German-allied Romanian troops?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)