Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 9- Inspector-General of the Armored Troops)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What year did Hitler come into power in Germany?
2. What post was Guderian offered after the occupation of the Sudetenland?
a) Mobile Operations Commisar.
b) East Army Commandant.
c) General of the Mobile Command.
d) General of the Panzer Armies.
3. What was the first city that Guderian attacked in France?
4. What caused problems in the repair and maintenance of tanks in 1943?
a) Constant modifications to tank designs.
b) Lack of trained personnel.
c) Lack of strategic resources.
d) Allied bombing.
5. What nation used tanks in...
This section contains 741 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)