Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 9- Inspector-General of the Armored Troops)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What post was Guderian offered after the occupation of the Sudetenland?
a) Mobile Operations Commisar.
b) General of the Mobile Command.
c) General of the Panzer Armies.
d) East Army Commandant.
2. Panzer divisions did NOT include which of the following?
b) Mobile anti-air vehicles.
c) Anti-tank weapons.
d) Motorized infantry.
3. What military units were crucial in breaking through the northern part of the Maginot Line?
a) Heavy tanks.
c) Motorized infantry.
4. How were the Germans met in the Sudetenland?
a) As occupying foreigners.
b) With suspicion.
c) With token hostile resistance.
d) With flowers.
5. The German Reichstag was equivalent...
This section contains 539 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)