1. What was Guderian's military service before World War I?
Before World War I, Guderian joined the German military and became a junior officer.
2. How did Guderian's military career change in 1921?
In 1921, Guderian's military career changed when he was called to serve on the General Staff working on motorized transportation matters.
3. When and by whom were tanks first introduced?
Tanks were first introduced by the English in WWI.
4. In 1933, how did the various leaders of the German military feel about tanks?
In 1933, Hitler had shown interest in the Panzer I tank. The Commander-in-Chief, von Fritsch, was also interested in forming armored divisions, but the Chief of the General Staff, General Beck, was not.
5. Describe the basic components of a Panzer division.
A Panzer division was composed of tank battalions, motorized infantry brigades, anti-tank units, and sometimes other highly mobile brigades as well.
This section contains 2,415 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)