1. When was Heinz Guderian born?
2. What was Guderian's father's profession?
3. What major life change did Guderian make before WWI?
4. How many children did Guderian have?
5. After World War I, the German army was limited to how many men?
6. In what branch was Guderian called to serve in 1921?
The General Staff.
7. Guderian's role in his new position centered around what?
8. What nation used tanks in WWI?
9. Guderian became an instructor on what subjects?
Military history and mobile warfare.
This section contains 4,474 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)