|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13- Leading Personalities of the Third Reich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Geordeler want Guderian to help him with?
(a) A plan to put Hitler under arrest.
(b) A technical problem in production.
(c) A revolutionary tank design.
(d) A major reorganization of the panzer division.
2. Guderian's role in his new position centered around what?
(a) Air defense.
(b) Amphibious assault.
(c) Motorized transport.
3. Guderian estimated the war could only continue for a few more weeks if what critical area was taken?
(a) The Rhineland.
(b) Upper Silesia.
(c) East Prussia.
4. What city did Guderian plan to capture in the first 6 days of the invasion of Russia?
5. What did Guderian want to send to Africa to help stabilize the collapsing front there?
(a) Heavy assault guns.
(b) Critical supplies and ammunition.
(c) Elite SS panzer divisions.
(d) Experienced tank crews.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what Russian city did Germany suffer a serious setback in 1943?
2. How did Guderian feel about the coup plotters of July 20th?
3. What river was Brest-Litovsk located on?
4. How many Panzer divisions were formed by 1935?
5. What company worked hard to produce huge and unusual tank designs?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)