|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13- Leading Personalities of the Third Reich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Guderian believe the French wanted to avoid real fighting?
(a) They were dug in and defending.
(b) They lacked of offensive weapons.
(c) They were traditionally averse to conflict.
(d) They did not attack while Germany invaded Poland.
2. What does Guderian thank Hitler for after the incorporation of the Sudetenmand into Germany?
(a) For giving him a promotion.
(b) For restoring German pride.
(c) For expanding German territory.
(d) For avoiding war.
3. What was Guderian's primary concern, following the assassination attempt of July 20th?
(a) Proving his innocence.
(b) Defending East Prussia.
(c) Protecting Hitler.
(d) Organizing tank production.
4. What did Guderian think about the bomb plot?
(a) It was treason.
(b) It was extremely foolish.
(c) It could not have helped Germany.
(d) It was a noble gesture.
5. What nation used tanks in WWI?
Short Answer Questions
1. Guderian became an instructor on what subjects?
2. When was Heinz Guderian born?
3. Why was Guderian removed from his command by von Kluge?
4. Why was Guderian entitled to choose a property in Germany?
5. On September 12th, Polish forces near what location surrendered in large numbers?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)