|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11- Chief of the General Staff.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Geordeler want Guderian to help him with?
(a) A plan to put Hitler under arrest.
(b) A technical problem in production.
(c) A major reorganization of the panzer division.
(d) A revolutionary tank design.
2. What happened when Guderian was called to meet with Hitler, following the assassination attempt of July 20th?
(a) He was threatened with arrest.
(b) He was transfered to a new command.
(c) He was promoted.
(d) He was demoted.
3. What French Channel port was attacked by Guderian first?
4. In October of 1944, Guderian managed to stop the Russian advance in what region?
(d) East Prussia.
5. What factor demoralized Rommel on the Western front?
(a) Lack of a serviceable heavy tank.
(b) Allied air-superiority.
(c) The poor training of his men.
(d) Lack of anti-tank weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guderian's concept of the "panzer division" had what distinction?
2. Germany's first experimental medium tanks had guns with what diameter of bore?
3. Why was Guderian not satisfied with the results of the armistice with France?
4. How long did Germany expect the invasion of Russia to take?
5. What did Guderian convince Himmler to do?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)