|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chap. 7- On Inactive Service; Chap. 8- The Development of the Armed Forces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guderian thank Hitler for after the incorporation of the Sudetenmand into Germany?
(a) For avoiding war.
(b) For expanding German territory.
(c) For giving him a promotion.
(d) For restoring German pride.
2. By December of 1941, what hazard killed more German soldiers than enemy action?
3. At the time of Germany's invasion of Russia, how many tanks were produced yearly in Germany?
4. What was the model number of the new tank, believed to be superior to German tanks, that Russia put into combat for the first time during the fighting around Smolensk?
5. In what branch was Guderian called to serve in 1921?
(a) The Air Ministry.
(b) The Mechanized Army.
(c) The Home Front.
(d) The General Staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Hitler come into power in Germany?
2. What major life change did Guderian make before WWI?
3. When was the Sudetenland incorporated into Germany?
4. How many French troops surrendeedr to German forces after their defeat at Belfort?
5. Why did Hitler feel it was reasonable to occupy the Sudetenland?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)