|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6- The Campaign in Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Germany annex the remainder of Czechoslovakia?
(a) September 1939.
(b) May 1939.
(c) November 1938.
(d) December 1938.
2. At the time of Germany's invasion of Russia, how many tanks were produced yearly in Germany?
3. Guderian's concept of the "panzer division" had what distinction?
(a) It was an outdated concept.
(b) It was centered around tanks.
(c) It was impossible to actually put into practice.
(d) It included only tanks.
4. After the occupation of the Sudetenland, tension with which major nation grew?
(a) The United Kingdom.
(c) The United States.
5. What Russian city did the German Army General Staff still hope that Guderian could take as late as November of 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Guderian see and drive his first tank?
2. What city did Guderian plan to capture in the first 6 days of the invasion of Russia?
3. What happened to von Fritsch, Blomberg, and Lutz at about the same time Guderian was promoted in 1938?
4. How many French troops surrendeedr to German forces after their defeat at Belfort?
5. What French Channel port was attacked by Guderian first?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)