|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4- The Beginnning of the Disaster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What command was Guderian given in the preparation for the invasion of Poland?
(a) The Combined Armored Corps.
(b) The XIX Army Corps.
(c) Army Group V.
(d) The SS "Viking" Panzer Division.
2. What nation used tanks in WWI?
3. What river was Brest-Litovsk located on?
(a) The Odra River.
(b) River Brahe.
(c) The Bug River.
(d) The Vistula.
4. How many children did Guderian have?
(a) Three daughters.
(b) A son and a daughter.
(c) Two sons and a daughter.
(d) Two sons.
5. How many Panzer divisions were formed by 1935?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Sudetenland incorporated into Germany?
2. What was the diplomatic result of Germany's invasion of Poland?
3. What does Guderian thank Hitler for after the incorporation of the Sudetenmand into Germany?
4. What units was Guderian given command over for the attack on Brest-Litovsk?
5. What rank did Guderian achieve in 1938?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)