|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4- The Beginnning of the Disaster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resource in Czechoslovakia proved to be somewhat useful for Germany?
(b) Tank production.
(d) Iron deposits.
2. The Sudetenland was located within what nation?
3. When was Heinz Guderian born?
4. What did Guderian not like about the post that was offered to him after the occupation of the Sudetenland?
(a) It was a political appointment.
(b) It was a "desk job."
(c) It had insufficient power to improve the panzer armies.
(d) It was militarilly unimportant.
5. When was the Sudetenland incorporated into Germany?
(a) March 1939.
(b) June 1938.
(c) September 1939.
(d) October 1938.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Guderian gratified to reach Kulm?
2. What year did Hitler come into power in Germany?
3. What command was Guderian given in the preparation for the invasion of Poland?
4. What date was the offensive against Brest-Litovsk initiated?
5. What nation used tanks in WWI?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)