|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Hitler at His Peak.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Guderian not like about the post that was offered to him after the occupation of the Sudetenland?
(a) It was militarilly unimportant.
(b) It was a "desk job."
(c) It had insufficient power to improve the panzer armies.
(d) It was a political appointment.
2. Hitler's arrival in what Austrian city affected him deeply?
3. What major life change did Guderian make before WWI?
(a) He married.
(b) He became a German citizen.
(c) He enlisted in the army.
(d) He renounced his faith.
4. Panzer divisions did NOT include which of the following?
(b) Motorized infantry.
(c) Mobile anti-air vehicles.
(d) Anti-tank weapons.
5. What year did Hitler come into power in Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hitler feel it was reasonable to occupy the Sudetenland?
2. What nation used tanks in WWI?
3. What does Guderian thank Hitler for after the incorporation of the Sudetenmand into Germany?
4. When was the Sudetenland incorporated into Germany?
5. What happened to von Fritsch, Blomberg, and Lutz at about the same time Guderian was promoted in 1938?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)