|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Hitler at His Peak.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Guderian's father's profession?
(a) Military officer.
2. Hitler's arrival in what Austrian city affected him deeply?
3. What major advantage did tanks have over artillery?
(a) They had more firepower.
(b) They required less support.
(c) They were easier to hide.
(d) They could deliver firepower to specific targets.
4. What nation used tanks in WWI?
5. What unit was Guderian given command over for the march on Austria?
(a) The 9th Sicherungs Divisions.
(b) The 84th Infantry Division.
(c) The 2nd Panzer Division.
(d) The 1st Fallshirmjager Division.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1928, Guderian was assigned to teach what military subject?
2. Where did Guderian see and drive his first tank?
3. Guderian's role in his new position centered around what?
4. When was Heinz Guderian born?
5. When was the Sudetenland incorporated into Germany?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)