|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Hitler at His Peak.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Heinz Guderian born?
2. What unit was Guderian given command over for the march on Austria?
(a) The 9th Sicherungs Divisions.
(b) The 84th Infantry Division.
(c) The 1st Fallshirmjager Division.
(d) The 2nd Panzer Division.
3. Guderian became an instructor on what subjects?
(a) Land doctrine and air support.
(b) Military history and mobile warfare.
(c) Supply and logistics.
(d) Command, intelligence, and control.
4. What nation used tanks in WWI?
5. What does Guderian thank Hitler for after the incorporation of the Sudetenmand into Germany?
(a) For restoring German pride.
(b) For expanding German territory.
(c) For giving him a promotion.
(d) For avoiding war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the state of strategic thinking about the use of tanks in the German high command as of 1938?
2. Guderian's role in his new position centered around what?
3. How many children did Guderian have?
4. What was one difficulty that Guderian's forces encountered during the march into Austria?
5. Why did Hitler feel it was reasonable to occupy the Sudetenland?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)