|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13- Leading Personalities of the Third Reich.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resource did Hitler want to protect near Lake Balaton in Hungary?
(a) The civilian population.
(b) Copper and iron mines.
(c) Oil fields.
(d) Industrial facilities.
2. What was Germany's next target after Czeckoslovakia?
3. How many Panzer divisions were formed by 1935?
4. What units was Guderian given command over for the attack on Brest-Litovsk?
(a) The 3rd and 10th Panzer Divisions.
(b) The XX Army Corps.
(c) The 2nd Mobile Corps.
(d) The 7th, 8th, and 9th Motorized Divisions.
5. What did Guderian convince Himmler to do?
(a) Give up his military post.
(b) Turn himself in for arrest.
(c) Surrender his forces.
(d) Endorse Guderian for a promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major advantage did tanks have over artillery?
2. Guderian became an instructor on what subjects?
3. What happened to Guderian when the OKH was bombed?
4. How were the Germans met in the Sudetenland?
5. Guderian advocated what defensive strategy for the Eastern front?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)