|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10- July 20th and Its Sequel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What command was Guderian given in the preparation for the invasion of Poland?
(a) The SS "Viking" Panzer Division.
(b) Army Group V.
(c) The XIX Army Corps.
(d) The Combined Armored Corps.
2. In Guderian's story about the Court of Honor, what happened to the soldier, which gave the other soldier the chance to kill himself?
(a) He went free.
(b) He was demoted.
(c) He was shot for treason.
(d) He was killed under mysterious circumstances.
3. What conference led to the incorporation of the Sudetenland into Germany?
(a) The Salzburg Conference.
(b) The Berlin Diet.
(c) The Munich Conference.
(d) The Vienna Accord.
4. What was Guderian's association with the "Court of Honor"?
(a) He was only nominally involved with it.
(b) He held veto power over its decisions.
(c) He was its head judge.
(d) He created it.
5. Why was Guderian entitled to choose a property in Germany?
(a) He received an award.
(b) He was descended from a noble line.
(c) He held the rank of Field Marshal.
(d) He had an enormous personal fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Germany's next target after Czeckoslovakia?
2. What was the diplomatic result of Germany's invasion of Poland?
3. What achievement was Hitler astonished to discover when he visited the troops in Poland?
4. Why was Guderian removed from his command by von Kluge?
5. When did Germany annex the remainder of Czechoslovakia?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)