|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10- July 20th and Its Sequel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle was the Panther?
(a) A light tank.
(b) A heavy tank.
(c) A tank-destroyer.
(d) An armored personnel carrier.
2. By December of 1941, what hazard killed more German soldiers than enemy action?
3. The Sudetenland was located within what nation?
4. During the fighting around Smolensk, Von Kluge threatened to court-martial Guderian and what other German leader?
5. How did Guderian feel about the coup plotters of July 20th?
(a) He felt their methods were flawed.
(b) He saw them as heroes.
(c) He wished he had joined them.
(d) He saw them as traitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the attack against Poland initiated?
2. What was Guderian's primary concern, following the assassination attempt of July 20th?
3. What type of vehicle was the Tiger?
4. Why was Guderian entitled to choose a property in Germany?
5. Where were soldiers sent after being tried at the Court of Honor?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)