Chapter 1- Background and Youth; Chapter 2- The Creation of the German Armored Forces
1. When was Heinz Guderian born?
2. What was Guderian's father's profession?
(c) Military officer.
3. What major life change did Guderian make before WWI?
(a) He became a German citizen.
(b) He enlisted in the army.
(c) He renounced his faith.
(d) He married.
4. How many children did Guderian have?
(a) A son and a daughter.
(b) Two sons.
(c) Three daughters.
(d) Two sons and a daughter.
5. After World War I, the German army was limited to how many men?
6. In what branch was Guderian called to serve in 1921?
(a) The Home Front.
(b) The Air Ministry.
(c) The Mechanized Army.
(d) The General Staff.
7. Guderian's role in his new position centered around what?
(a) Amphibious assault.
(c) Air defense.
(d) Motorized transport.
8. What nation used tanks in WWI?
9. Guderian became an instructor on what subjects?
(a) Land doctrine and air support.
(b) Supply and logistics.
(c) Command, intelligence, and control.
(d) Military history and mobile warfare.
This section contains 4,474 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)