Chapter 1- Background and Youth; Chapter 2- The Creation of the German Armored Forces
1. When was Heinz Guderian born?
2. What was Guderian's father's profession?
(c) Military officer.
3. What major life change did Guderian make before WWI?
(a) He enlisted in the army.
(b) He renounced his faith.
(c) He became a German citizen.
(d) He married.
4. How many children did Guderian have?
(a) Two sons.
(b) Three daughters.
(c) Two sons and a daughter.
(d) A son and a daughter.
5. After World War I, the German army was limited to how many men?
6. In what branch was Guderian called to serve in 1921?
(a) The Mechanized Army.
(b) The Air Ministry.
(c) The General Staff.
(d) The Home Front.
7. Guderian's role in his new position centered around what?
(a) Air defense.
(c) Amphibious assault.
(d) Motorized transport.
8. What nation used tanks in WWI?
9. Guderian became an instructor on what subjects?
(a) Supply and logistics.
(b) Land doctrine and air support.
(c) Command, intelligence, and control.
(d) Military history and mobile warfare.
This section contains 4,474 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)