Mid-Book Test (up to Section 8: pages 193-219)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When Mr. B sees Pamela's reaction to him after she overhears his conversation with Mrs. Jewkes, how does Mr. B behave?
2. How does Mr. B try to encourage Pamela to keep the incident a secret?
3. In whom does Pamela confide about the incident with Mr. B?
4. What relation is Lady Davers to Mr. B?
5. When Mr. Andrews arrives looking for Pamela, how does Mr. B explain her absence?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,461 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)